ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

23 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

seriously tho, wtf is up with the fisheye lens filter or whatever on Fo's shot?? Has anyone ever tried to remove that effect?

The fisheye isn't helping, but even if you removed the distortion she'd still have zero neck and look really short. I don't know what she was thinking leaning towards the camera like this and doing this pose to begin with, but also I highly doubt this was her best shot. 

• Like 1

Elimination #9

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pbf5qey5CZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Teyona! You've had a consistent run in this competition, but it's been awhile since you've had a standout week. With that said, you came roaring back in this shoot and took your best shot of the entire season. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 21.

Also safe are...

Natalie - 47
Allison - 52

Will Celia and Fo please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Celia, you're down here again. While you've never really had any awful weeks, you've plateaued lately, and we feel like you've lost your momentum. Fo, you started out quite strong in this competition, but your ride overall has been rocky. This week, you took your worst picture to date.

Based on overall scores, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pbf4elPXqw1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Celia. I wasn't sure if you'd survive another bottom 2, yet you have. You need to give all you've got next week.

Fo, this means you are out. You're a beautiful girl, but I think that ultimately, you just weren't really ready to go all the way. Once you find that thing that makes you stand out and get some more experience under your belt, I believe you could definitely find success as a model. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pb2dza4paO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb4ga9BlLu1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb62ogcvsI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb676atoHa1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb6dh9UfpA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF_fn1GYDP4

tumblr_pbbtvmp4Nh1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbdgar1z4F1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbf3wwlZUX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #9 POSTED! (C12)

modelnoe-agentstvo.jpg

Photoshoot #10 - Nesting Birds

-

tumblr_pbhcjmwqa51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison

tumblr_pbhbsrSrE51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Celia

nat1.jpg

Natalie

tumblr_pbhatwIlyL1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Teyona

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (4). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Saturday evening, so you have about 2.5 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Allison - Legendary. There's not much more about this picture that needs to be said. It's whimsical, otherworldly, just fantastic.
  2. Celia - Easily the best her face ever photographed on the show. She looks protective, strong, and serene all at once.
  3. Natalie - I really like the vulnerable pose combined with the more alluring eye contact. I could see her doing well here.
  4. Teyona - I love the look in her eyes. It's a gorgeous shot; it's just the least impressive of the bunch for me.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #10 POSTED! (C12)