• Myracle Holloway
    • Max Boyle
    • Jake Hoot
    • Shane Q
    • Hello Sunday
    • Katie Kadan
    • Marybeth Byrd
    • Will Breman

:huh: Preston was eliminated in the KOs. I don't remember Kelly saving him... I don't remember anybody saving him.

Because Preston's Knockout with Marybeth happened after the steals were gone. Kelly was too quick to go for her steal with Max instead. (Gwen did, too, but he chose Kelly.)

Because Preston's Knockout with Marybeth happened after the steals were gone. Kelly was too quick to go for her steal with Max instead. (Gwen did, too, but he chose Kelly.)

I'm pretty sure the coaches consult each other beforehand when it comes to "exchanging" contestants for the saves. We talked about that before.

Looks like John offered Kelly both possibilities: Preston or Max. John got Alex

Uh . . . what? Mikaela Astel from just last season had an almost identical tone to Kat's.

Nope. Mikalea has a niice and all but they sound different completely from

One another . Similar genre =/= same tone.

tbh every 9 yo girl can sing like Kat does, sorry not unique at all.

:haha::lmao: sorry but that’s like the furthest from the truth. You’re grasping for straws at this point.

I'm pretty sure the coaches consult each other beforehand when it comes to "exchanging" contestants for the saves. We talked about that before.

Looks like John offered Kelly both possibilities: Preston or Max. John got Alex

They have too right? Otherwise how could anyone explain contestants like Addison and Chloe "losing" their battle and KO? It happens when one coach ends up with the bulk of the talent after the blinds ie Miley in S13 or John this season.

They have too right? Otherwise how could anyone explain contestants like Addison and Chloe "losing" their battle and KO? It happens when one coach ends up with the bulk of the talent after the blinds ie Miley in S13 or John this season.

Didn't that also happen back in season 12 where Alicia and Gwen exchanged Hunter and Stephanie?

Or when one team needs a contender like Adam letting go of Sasha Allen so Shakira can "steal" her in Season 4.

Didn't that also happen back in season 12 where Alicia and Gwen exchanged Hunter and Stephanie?

Or when one team needs a contender like Adam letting go of Sasha Allen so Shakira can "steal" her in Season 4.

Yeah, all those examples for starters.

This is harder than normal to do for me, because a lot of the contestants feel like they are in flux. Like based on last week, Cali would be near the bottom, but before that, she had been considerably higher. The same goes for Katie but in reverse. She had been trending down for me, but I really enjoyed her playoff performance.

:thumbs:

1. Rose

2. Katie

3. Joana

4. Myracle

5. Ricky

6. Marybeth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. Max/Kat

9. Jake

:|

10. Will

11. HS

12. Cali

13. Shane

Edited by Djsoke

:wub:

1. Rose Short

2. Max Boyle

3. Marybeth Byrd

4. Myracle Holloway

5. Joana Martinez

:D

6. Will Breman

^_^

7. Cali Wilson

8. Ricky Duran

9. Katie Kadan

10. Jake Hoot

:no:

11. Kat Hammock

12. Hello Sunday

13. Shane Q

Anyways to change the tone I’ll now explain the rankings Of my contestants that season1 got right

KING/#1 Snowflake

1. Will Breman-Cool style. I still want him to back to his jazzy side eventually like in his audition. I enjoy his performances. Also it’s cool how I relate to him cause I also have Aspergers’ (I have a few other disabilities too)

Queens/ other snowflakes

2. Kat Hammock-I don’t care what IDF says. She’s unique and unlike any other indie girl one any contestant in general. If she was a indie guy idf would be worshipping Kat to no end

3. Rose Short-She’s consistent, and has a voice for days. She might not be the most unique contestant but her ability to change bad song choices/bussing attempts into performances that get even the main demographic +casuals to vote her through proves she’s a force to be reckoned with. I know this is a preference thread but I wouldn’t be surprised if this is where she ends up or higher

4. Katie Kadan-She’s good but unlike most people I enjoyed her previous performances prior to her PO over her PO.

5. Jake Hoot-I enjoy him but his PO performance put him at a halt. He needs to gain steam, maybe with an upbeat song.

6. Joana Martinez-She’s consistent. I’ll give her that. She’s solid too. And enjoyable. Dare I say, She might’ve win if she was on Team Kelly. Anyways while I enjoy her I’m not overly excited about her yet.

7. Myracle Holloway-She’s good and had a phenomenal playoffs performance which Gwen rightly rewarded her for. However we haven’t seen to much of her yet so I’m not Stan omg quite yet.

8. Max Boyle-I was not a fan of him pre-playoffs . But I enjoyed his playoff performance. What I can say is song choice is key for him getting more fans and possibly winning.

9. Hello Sunday-IDF hates on them too much. They’re improving and enjoyable. Not riveting but they’re good enough.

10. Ricky Duran-He’s sort of hit or miss for me. Sometimes he’s good. Sometimes he’s boring.

11. Cali Wilson-I don’t hate her for outlasting Ricky b or Gracee unlike some do,. However she’s just not my style of music.

12. Marybeth Byrd -Honestly, she may be the Noah/Britton if the season for me. She’s ok, not my style though, and underwhelming despite her hype on IDF.

13. Shane Q-Unlike IDF thinks, he’s not a horrible singer. But his severe stage presence issues and lack of emotionality (not the same thing as connection which is subjective), is detrimental to his success. Like someone on YouTube said , poker face isn’t helping him when he sings emotional songs.

Edited by xfactor22

Actually, I'm changing mine a bit.

:wub:

1/2. Rose Short and Max Boyle (tie)

3. Myracle Holloway

4. Joana Martinez

5. Will Breman

:D

6. Marybeth Byrd

7. Cali Wilson

^_^

8. Ricky Duran

9. Katie Kadan

10. Jake Hoot

:no:

11. Kat Hammock

12. Hello Sunday

13. Shane Q

I changed it because I'm in love with Will Breman's rendition of "Style." Dude is just so much fun to listen to, and I have a soft spot for him. He seems like he has the best personality and so much dang fun up there. And I prefer all of his arrangements over the originals.

Also, it's kinda funny (but also sad) that Shane Q is the favorite of 0... and the least favorite of 28.

A 0/28 record. I wonder if the folks outside of IDF feel the same way.

Also, it's kinda funny (but also sad) that Shane Q is the favorite of 0... and the least favorite of 28.

A 0/28 record. I wonder if the folks outside of IDF feel the same way.

I have an online buddy in Canada who's not on this site. Each time I mention Shane to him, he says he hates him, although he's at least gracious enough to admit that he won his Battle with Melinda and his Knockout with Kiara fair and square. But he hates his tone and finds it annoying and irritating.

So that's one example for you, at least.

I think what's saving him with other fans, though, is that he's at least self-aware about where his problems lie.