*** Marybeth Byrd Fan Thread 2.0 ***

season1

People think she’s leaving tonight on the show not if I can help it my votes goes to her every week I want her in the Finale she deserves it I hope she doesn’t let haters get to her because they are just jealous and I have a feeling she will be in the Finale radther haters of her likes it or not I’ve been a fan of her since The Voice Season 17 2019!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 P.S. Sorry I had to get it off my chest. 😄

Edited by CUFanForever82
  • Like 1

Marybeth's post after the results --

AB4p6ZO.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CruY9nNr0qA/

Full message below:

marybethbyrdmusic All smiles here y’all…This journey has been such a blessing. It’s been absolutely EVERYTHING and has transformed me in more ways than I could’ve ever even imagined. I’m simply honored to have made it this far. God’s plan is much greater than my own, and I can’t wait to see what he has in store for my future, so y’all stay tuned…Thank y’all for taggin’ along and lovin’ on me with the support. I’m SO proud of everyone in the top 7, I’ll be sittin’ at home with my dog cheerin’ y’all on!🤍

Sad to see her go. oMWemxm.gif But she seems to be taking it well. She probably expected to go home tonight.

Sad to see Marybeth go, that was a great performance she delivered. I'm baffled the judges didn't save her or Tyson, but I suppose there's not much we can do.

Marybeth is a great singer and she can only improve from here, my best wishes to her and I'll try to keep a look out for her new music/covers.

• Like 1

Since she is gone her votes from me will go to Megan We and Colin nobody else besides them those were my other ones I liked too even though Marybeth was my favorite!!! 😊😊😊😊😊 I was just kidding about not watching and voting anymore this year I was upset in the moment I still am don’t get me wrong but  she doesn’t need this show anyway she will become famous!!! 😍😍😍😍😍  

Edited by CUFanForever82
I hope she gets to sing on the Finale
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Sad to see Marybeth go, that was a great performance she delivered. I'm baffled the judges didn't save her or Tyson, but I suppose there's not much we can do.

Marybeth is a great singer and she can only improve from here, my best wishes to her and I'll try to keep a look out for her new music/covers.

I didn't see the other performances yet (just Marybeth's and Megan's) and I thought Marybeth had a really good performance, much better than Sunday's performance. I think she lost a lot of momentum from the Sunday performance though and she didn't have enough time to recover.  I was surprised with that ABBA song choice; she could have picked a country song and gain more fans and votes. 

I will be checking on Marybeth's socials for new releases. I hope she continues to write and record songs; her originals have been good so far,

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...