idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
season1

*** Marybeth Byrd Fan Thread 2.0 ***

Well done Marybeth. :thumbs:

Good to see you back. :flowers:

She should have closed the show if they have to have Team John in that spot.

She was really good tonight. A special ability to make others feel what she's feeling imo...one of the most important assets a performer can have.

Marybeth's numbers were far better than last week's! She's got great views and likes on Facebook especially, most likely she is HOPEFULLY, safe :thumbs:

Congrats to Marybeth and #teamMarybeth for advancing to the semi-finals. :sorcerer: :w00t:

I was sad that she was in the B3 but so glad that she won the instant save. Good job, #teamMarybeth.

I know its a long shot, but Reagan managed to get the M3 after this IS. If Marybeth can get a great song next week and slay it, she has a chance at the IS(PV is a longshot now) and get a great IS song to get a finale spot.

I know its a long shot, but Reagan managed to get the M3 after this IS. If Marybeth can get a great song next week and slay it, she has a chance at the IS(PV is a longshot now) and get a great IS song to get a finale spot.

If they stop the ridiculous pimping of Will & Hello Sunday then yeah she could make the middle three.

If they stop the ridiculous pimping of Will & Hello Sunday then yeah she could make the middle three.

Really pissed me off, like how did they BOTH escape?!

Her caption has me worried that shes gonna be singing Stompa. I hope I am reading too much into it but I am now worried. :shiver:

IPB Image

My first thought is she will have at least one upbeat song. Although Stompa is not that bad, Jacquie Lee performed it for her KO in Season 5 and it was a hit. :sorcerer:

IPB Image

My first thought is she will have at least one upbeat song. Although Stompa is not that bad, Jacquie Lee performed it for her KO in Season 5 and it was a hit. :sorcerer:

I know Jacquie did it and I loved Jacquie's performance of it but Jacquie is a lot different of a singer than Marybeth is.

Marybeth is going to give everything she has this Monday, all or nothing.

Whatever song she has... she will knock it out of the park and give the other artists a run for their money.