*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***

season1

10 hours ago, season1 said:

At least 13 stations are playing NHIE this week, with 76 spins and an audience a little over 200K in the week ending 7/15/20. DZB9PdR.gif

Overall, NHIE was played in 15 stations. Two stations (KHKI and KXLY) appeared on the starters chart last week but no longer qualify for this week's chart. Unless they play the song 7 times or more this week (when the station would be included in the leaders chart), we won't see their airplay for NHIE this week.

Ugz4UqR.jpg

HoQpMkf.jpg

Looking at the Mediabase Top 50 Airplay chart, NHIE needs about 700 spins to make it to that chart. In the meantime, let's stream and promote NHIE. oNghnm5.gif

Now, at least 15 stations are playing NHIE this week (leaders and starters), with 93 spins and an audience in 0,238M. I think it is a good thing at this point.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DudisB said:

Now, at least 15 stations are playing NHIE this week (leaders and starters), with 93 spins and an audience in 0,238M. I think it is a good thing at this point.

That's half of the 29 stations that added NHIE so far. 😀  Hopefully, the other half would start playing NHIE soon.

Here's hoping for a good add number on Monday again. oNghnm5.gif

1 minute ago, season1 said:

That's half of the 29 stations that added NHIE so far. 😀  Hopefully, the other half would start playing NHIE soon.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

15 hours ago, season1 said:

Yeah, I am very hopefull about this single, but not naive, of course. I will, probably, att this number everyday for the next few days.

18/07: at least 19 stations (+4) are playing NHIE this week (leaders and starters), with 110 (+17) spins and an audience in 0,281M (+0,043).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mercfan3 said:

So, I don't listen to country radio - but my mother does.

I've noticed that whenever she's playing it, I'm hearing more female artists. That's got to be good for Danielle. 

Gee, are we finally progressing away from the over-saturation of bro-Country?  If so, YAY, YIPEE & YAHOO❗👍👍  Would be great if female singer/songwriters received the attention they, actually, deserve.

Edited by Drew1903

17 hours ago, DudisB said:

Yeah, I am very hopefull about this single, but not naive, of course. I will, probably, att this number everyday for the next few days.

18/07: at least 19 stations (+4) are playing NHIE this week (leaders and starters), with 110 (+17) spins and an audience in 0,281M (+0,043).

And NHIE is now listed on "Taking Off" chart too. 

s7K3Ezw.jpg

It's the 2nd day for NHIE on this "chart". On Day 1, it had 1 station with 9 spins. The 2 stations listed here are the starters that are also leaders, WPOR and WXCY.

p4poXGm.jpg

• Like 1

Two new evening spins each from Cumulus radio stations can be seen on her "starters" list - probably from the Nights with Elaina that she hosted. I'm happy to see KKBQ played her song twice also, since that is a big market. I hope they play it more.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DudisB said:

Guys, good and bad news for today. NHIE is now in 24 starters stations, but is not in any leaders list.

I don't know what you mean about not in the leaders list because the song actually is at Spincrease list today with 6 stations (75 spins) on its Leaders list.

7 hours ago, DudisB said:

Guys, good and bad news for today. NHIE is now in 24 starters stations, but is not in any leaders list.

The leaders list wasn't displaying correctly earlier today. It now has 6 stations listed (I will post the chart later today). 

• Like 2

At least 27 stations played Danielle's single, Never Have I Ever, this week, with 141 spins and audience of 0.373 million (or 373,000+).  Six stations are "leaders" and three of them (WPOR, WTHT, WXCY) account for the NHIE stats on the "Taking Off" list. DZB9PdR.gif

UnDtrjd.jpg

WAsU4wK.jpg

KkMCygN.jpg

Is your local station among the leaders/starters? Whether they're listed or not, it would help if we request from our local station to play "Never Have I Ever". loZ0xpz.gif

EDIT:

Here are some important voting and requesting info 

Vote on CMT 12 Pack Countdown

Radio Requesting Links

Stream on Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Pandora, Tidal, etc

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, season1 said:

The leaders list wasn't displaying correctly earlier today. It now has 6 stations listed (I will post the chart later today). 

Ah, thanks. My heart literally stopped when I saw it hahahaha

I missed checking Dani on radio charts. It is something that I really like rs

5 new radio adds this week.

Also debuts at #53 on Activator/Secondary chart. I think the earliest time to debut on the main chart is on September. For billboard, I hope the song can already debut next week.

Edited by almondbee
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, almondbee said:

5 new radio adds this week.

Also debuts at #53 on Activator/Secondary chart. I think the earliest time to debut on the main chart is on September. For billboard, I hope the song can already debut next week.

Here's the Mediabase Aircheck this week. 

http://www.countryaircheck.com/pdfs/current072020.pdf

I'm glad to see NHIE already debut on Activator at #53. It is possible for the single to debut on the Billboard chart Top 60 in the next couple of weeks; I will be posting today's publication whenever it is is released.

Edited by season1

14 minutes ago, season1 said:

Here's the Mediabase Aircheck this week. 

http://www.countryaircheck.com/pdfs/current072020.pdf

I'm glad to see NHIE already debut on Activator at #53. It is possible for the single to debut on the Billboard chart Top 60 in the next couple of weeks; I will be posting today's publication whenever it is is released.

It's something that I don't understand. What is the Activator Chart?

35 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

You guys follow closer than me - how is this single doing compared to her others? 

Too early to tell if the airplay is on par or better than her other singles (not including Goodbye Summer, which received airplay boost on week 1).

In terms of adds, it has about the same number by impact date as Sway, YIA and THOD, and more stations than Worth It. Again, GS received the most adds on impact date presumably because of the collaboration with Thomas Rhett.

The Activator Chart debut at #53 on week 2 is a week behind THOD's #52 debut on the same chart at week 1. THOD debuted on the main Mediabase airplay chart 3 weeks after impact date, with 369 spins/plays. It is much harder to chart now, the current #50 on the Aircheck chart has 584 spins. It will be great if NHIE would debut on that chart in a month.

Edited by season1

25 minutes ago, DudisB said:

It's something that I don't understand. What is the Activator Chart?

It's the secondary airplay chart reported on by Mediabase. There are different stations included on the Aircheck (primary chart) and Activator (secondary chart).

• Like 1

It appears on the New & Active section of Billboard and looking at its numbers, it has a chance to debut on the BB chart next week if it continues to improve. It's moving as expected, if not slightly better consider all circumstances.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, almondbee said:

It appears on the New & Active section of Billboard and looking at its numbers, it has a chance to debut on the BB chart next week if it continues to improve. It's moving as expected, if not slightly better consider all circumstances.

https://bulletins.billboard.com/country/country_update_0720.pdf

On this week's chart, #60 has an audience of 0.447 million. NHIE (as reported on New and Active) has 0.359 million. I think it will debut on the Billboard chart next week. 

Edited by season1

At least 28 stations in Leaders and Starters played NHIE this week, with 162 spins and an audience of 0.442 million. loZ0xpz.gif The Spincrease chart shows NHIE with 157 spins from 64 stations.

sHtZPnv.jpg

Edited by season1
  • Like 2