*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***

season1

Yes, I have been aware of that ever since we went live with this platform, 'S1'.  AND, the video can, still, be embedded the way I did it, too.  Plus, the embedded tweet doesn't show any images.  What I gave people works very nicely.... so, I stick with it.  But, thanks, anyway.

Edited by Drew1903

55 minutes ago, season1 said:

It's official! Never Have I Ever is the next single, impacting country radio on 7/13/20. SK3YKXP.gif

EDIT:

I added the impact date and the new video on the OP. loZ0xpz.gif

Cool that you have put it there👍👍 I had, also, embedded all these tweets & more, one post back & 2 posts back. And here is another

I'm both excited and nervous that this is going to radio 😆 I hope it does well on sales and streaming when radio play starts to kicks in, so that they'll be encouraged more to play it. Just last week, we had radio adds date for Kelsea and the two females who recently had #1 songs Gabby and Ingrid. Miranda, Carrie, Maddie & Tae, Ashley, Lauren, Maren and Tenille Arts are all charting now. Hoping country radio adds Danielle into the mix, go females! 🤞

• Like 1

I'm glad that BMLG still supports Danielle. I wish Danielle the best of luck with this new single. I hope radio would give her a chance and NHIE would chart in the Top 40 at least, hopefully higher. 

NHIE is officially Danielle's 6th radio single. We lost all the single tracking data when the old site crashed last year but if I remember correctly, Goodbye Summer charted in the Top 40 with a peak of #39 on Mediabase. Here's hoping NHIE would top that and more. oNghnm5.gif

2 hours ago, season1 said:

I'm glad that BMLG still supports Danielle. I wish Danielle the best of luck with this new single. I hope radio would give her a chance and NHIE would chart in the Top 40 at least, hopefully higher. 

NHIE is officially Danielle's 6th radio single. We lost all the single tracking data when the old site crashed last year but if I remember correctly, Goodbye Summer charted in the Top 40 with a peak of #39 on Mediabase. Here's hoping NHIE would top that and more. oNghnm5.gif

I would have to check my list somewhere for Mediabase, but I'm sure it peaked at #39 on Billboard.

Here are the peaks of all her previous singles on Billboard Country Airplay:

#12 - The Heart of Dixie

#39 - Goodbye Summer

#46 - Worth It

#47 - Sway

#49 - Young In America

• Thanks 1

☝  ALL far less than Danielle deserves.  Sure 🤞 that she has the sales, recognition, awards & airplay she deserves & soon, too.  Maybe NHIE will start the ball rolling; it has the potential (never mind the unavoidable pun 🙄)

6 hours ago, Drew1903 said:

Where are you finding this ⬆?  I check iTunes Country Chart & don't find it at all.  I tried Country, Overall & New songs... don't see it anywhere.  I'm baffled.

I have iTunes on my iPhone and I just looked at the charts and grabbed the screen yesterday. They're music video charts, not song charts. NHIE music video went down a bit since yesterday. It's now #2 country, #5 overall.

dB7JjIM.jpg

cWtcec0.jpg

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • season1 changed the title to *** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***