*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***

season1

3 hours ago, season1 said:

At least 28 stations in Leaders and Starters played NHIE this week, with 162 spins and an audience of 0.442 million. loZ0xpz.gif The Spincrease chart shows NHIE with 157 spins from 64 stations.

sHtZPnv.jpg

This is good, isn't it?

1 hour ago, Drew1903 said:

This is good, isn't it?

Yes, it is good that NHIE continues to gain more stations and spins/plays.

But the single needs about 4x more audience (at least 2 million) to be able to debut on the Mediabase Airplay chart Top 50. 

BTW, here are some important voting and requesting info to help promote NHIE jaofSCz.gif

NHIE has grown on me since i first heard it... i was wondering where y'all would rate it amongst the second album songs. i think i prefer all the ballads (P, HD, WI and LL), but ahead of Goodbye Summer. I confess to being very prone to her ballads. I have noticed that the talk months ago of an imminent album release have been wholly revamped to she's looking for new music for whatever album/EP may be next.

1 hour ago, season1 said:

On the Spincrease chart, NHIE gained 110 spins from 59 stations. The single is 2nd on the Taking Off chart with 26 spins from 3 stations. There are 18 stations in the list of Leaders and Starters, with 168 spins and an audience of 0.393 Million. 15 stations are among the leaders. DZB9PdR.gif

zgujjeh.jpg

tLHQJmm.jpg

YAY❗👍👍 Sounds good to me 😁🎈

Here's an awesome slideshow (and collage) of birthday greetings to Danielle from some of the people who love and support her. oNghnm5.gif loZ0xpz.gif

[Only 3 seconds for message, I recommend to pause when each message pops up to read the whole greeting. loZ0xpz.gif]

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 8:53 PM, mercfan3 said:

So, I don't listen to country radio - but my mother does.

I've noticed that whenever she's playing it, I'm hearing more female artists. That's got to be good for Danielle. 

Reality check...

In the country radio top 30, there are currently:

-22 solo males

-4 male groups 

-2 solo females (Miranda and Ashley McBryde)

-1 female duo (Maddie & Tae)

-1 group with a female lead singer (Lady A)

So, throw out Lady A, because the guys sing quite a bit in this track, and country radio is still nearly 10-1 male dominated, as it has been for years. 

A couple of positives: Miranda is actually sitting at #1 for the first time in several years, and Maddie & Tae are at #5, and seemed to be poised for their first #1 since “Girl in a Country Song.” 

sCqTu5N.png

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Can likely write it off to coincidental timing.. Sadly, the Ladies are, still, struggling to overcome the disparity.  Radio is not giving anything even close to a balance & nothing even close to what listeners are saying, either.  People are fed up with the disproportionate Bro-Country we have been sadly enduring at the loss & sacrifice of HUGELY talented women. The problem is radio not responding or changing.  I won't/can't explain that, don't grasp what their problem is.

On 7/25/2020 at 9:22 PM, season1 said:

Great job, #teamDanielle! DZB9PdR.gif NHIE video is #1 this week on CMT 12 pack (fan voted). oQ8mawW.gif

EdvSgNvXkAEnVMi?format=jpg&name=small

Let's vote again this week to keep NHIE video at #1. oNghnm5.gif

Vote on CMT 12 Pack Countdown

Radio Requesting Links

Stream on Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Pandora, Tidal, etc

Wow, I'm very happy for Danielle, slay!

• Like 1

Here are the publications for this week --

Mediabase Aircheck

Billboard Country Update

"Never Have I Ever" slipped a bit on the Mediabase secondary chart, and didn't quite make the Billboard main airplay chart. Hopefully, next week, NHIE will have enough spins and audience to debut in the Billboard Airplay Top 60. oNghnm5.gif

At least NHIE appeared on Billboard's "Most Added" and "New and Active" lists. DZB9PdR.gif

IykCECQ.jpg

ev6Aeku.jpg

• Like 2

Danielle had a Twitter Q&A yesterday. Here's the thread loZ0xpz.gif

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1288134085790007296.html

Danielle has 2 shows this weekend. I hope we get new videos with new songs. oNghnm5.gif

https://daniellebradbery.com/tour

Ed9vyMXWsAE6GK0?format=png&name=small

And ICYMI, here's a great interview with Hollywood Life 

https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/07/27/danielle-bradbery-never-have-i-ever-song-new-music-interview/

Danielle Bradbery Reveals ‘Never Have I Ever’ Sets The Tone For A ‘New Phase’ Of Her Music

Will you be heavily involved in the songwriting process for more new music to come? For the most part, I love being part of the writing process. One, because it’s my story and it’s something I want to make sure that’s really true and honest to me. I want to make sure that, with the songs that I’m singing, people can hear me sing it and feel the true story behind it.

But when it comes outside songs that I wasn’t part of writing, I’m still super okay with that, too! I just need to find songs that I truly relate to and make them my own, which I have no problem doing. There’s some of those in there too. I just love getting to share my true honest words.

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

NHIE continues to gain spins and audience. UK5i5sj.gif For the week ending 7/30/20, the single was played in at least 22 stations (on leaders and starters) with 207 spins and an audience of 0.454 million. It needs to increase the audience 4 times to make it on Mediabase main chart. Hopefully it gets there in a few weeks. jaofSCz.gif

nCLT7Cn.jpg

m5rfjyb.jpg

12 hours ago, season1 said:

NHIE continues to gain spins and audience. UK5i5sj.gif For the week ending 7/30/20, the single was played in at least 22 stations (on leaders and starters) with 207 spins and an audience of 0.454 million. It needs to increase the audience 4 times to make it on Mediabase main chart. Hopefully it gets there in a few weeks. jaofSCz.gif

nCLT7Cn.jpg

m5rfjyb.jpg

I think we have at least others 6/8 stations playing the song - but they aren't leaders or staters right now.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DudisB said:

I think we have at least others 6/8 stations playing the song - but they aren't leaders or staters right now.

Or more. If they play the song less than 7 times this week and it's not their first week playing, they will not be included on those charts. The good news is, even without those stations' spins, NHIE continues to gain spins over last week. Today it has 211 spins from 23 stations on leaders/starters and an audience of 0.43 million. UK5i5sj.gif

• Like 1