Jump to content

*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0***


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

made a couple of Danielle Signatures, use if you want

From "Mean" to Queen in so many ways. And the best is yet to come!

She already did, in one of her "Stairwell Sessions"      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzruZjkiAR8  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, DudisB said:

Hi, guys. It's been a while...

 

Anyone has the billboard pdf from this week edition?

 

Welcome back. 🙂

 

Thanks for the reminder about the publications. Here are this week's issues --

 

Billboard Country Update

https://bulletins.billboard.com/country/country_update_0629.pdf

 

Danielle is mentioned in one article and the add date for NHIE is now listed.

 

DkiL6JL.png

 

3O6GSj7.png

 

 

 

Mediabase Country Aircheck

http://www.countryaircheck.com/pdfs/current062920.pdf

 

Never Have I Ever add date is now listed --

 

lxLIGfk.png

 

loZ0xpz.gif

 

 

Edited by season1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I checked last week's publications and there was a great full page ad on both Mediabase and Billboard publications. It is on page 3 of Billboard Country Update and page 9 of Mediabase County Aircheck. OzcmEwn.gif

 

http://www.countryaircheck.com/pdfs/current062220.pdf

 

https://bulletins.billboard.com/country/country_update_0622.pdf

 

dZWDMkm.jpg

 

 

***

 

In less than two weeks, the single will be released to country radio. I am glad that Danielle is doing radio tours now. I hope she gets most added (or near the top) for 7/13/20. oNghnm5.gif

Edited by season1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This ☝ all sounds like, really, good stuff.  Geeez, I sure have my 🤞 that NHIE & whatever follows it (FINALLY) do well for Danielle.  She does SO deserve big things.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 6:53 AM, season1 said:

 

Welcome back. 🙂

 

Thanks for the reminder about the publications. Here are this week's issues --

 

Billboard Country Update

https://bulletins.billboard.com/country/country_update_0629.pdf

 

Danielle is mentioned in one article and the add date for NHIE is now listed.

 

DkiL6JL.png

 

3O6GSj7.png

 

 

 

Mediabase Country Aircheck

http://www.countryaircheck.com/pdfs/current062920.pdf

 

Never Have I Ever add date is now listed --

 

lxLIGfk.png

 

loZ0xpz.gif

 

 

 

Thanks!! yeah, the release date is coming and I like to keep my eyes on what they're saying about her. 

 

What is the largest add from her past singles?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2020 at 5:32 PM, DudisB said:

 

Thanks!! yeah, the release date is coming and I like to keep my eyes on what they're saying about her. 

 

What is the largest add from her past singles?

 

 

 

 

Goodbye Summer had the most adds at impact date with 57 stations, followed by The Heart of Dixie and Sway with 32 stations.

 

 

Here are the stats for all of Danielle's radio singles (from latest to debut):

 

Goodbye Summer
Before Impact Date = 27 adds
On 8/27/18 = 30 adds
Airplay Chart Peak = #39

 


Worth It 
Before Impact Date = 7 adds
On 2/26/18 = 15 adds
Airplay Chart Peak = #46

 

 

Sway
Before Impact Date = 7 adds
On 8/28/17 = 25 adds
Airplay Chart Peak = #47

 

 

Young in America
Before Impact Date = 5 adds
On 4/21/14 = 25 adds
Airplay Chart Peak = #49

 

 

The Heart of Dixie
Before Impact Date = 5 adds
On 7/22/13 = 27 adds
Airplay Chart Peak = #12

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

No early adds for Never Have I Ever unlike all her other singles, so let's hope she will get good numbers in the adds date next week. For the past week, there's only one station who played the song regularly, almost 20 spins in the past 7 days. I hope they continue playing it, and will get others stations on board as well. Looking at her stream numbers, I'm not that optimistic on this one but I hope her team gets early support so we can see the reception for this song when the listeners started to get to know about it. 

Edited by almondbee
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Certainly we always have high hopes from Danielle and he songs. But it's might be too laid back. Other things doing well have more of a driving beat, driving rythm, quicker tempo. It's a wonderful song and great vocal delivery, no question...  it's good and cute, but might be too composed

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, almondbee said:

No early adds for Never Have I Ever unlike all her other singles, so let's hope she will get good numbers in the adds date next week. For the past week, there's only one station who played the song regularly, almost 20 spins in the past 7 days. I hope they continue playing it, and will get others stations on board as well. Looking at her stream numbers, I'm not that optimistic on this one but I hope her team gets early support so we can see the reception for this song when the listeners started to get to know about it. 

 

First time that Danielle's song has no pre-impact date adds. Hopefully that means the stations are waiting till impact date to maximize her add numbers. She started her radio tour a couple of weeks ago, I hope that also helps gain more station support for NHIE.

 

Here's the one station that played the song last week for 23 spins. They played NHIE several times a day. If they still do auto-add, KBEQ will be among the adds on Monday.

 

RD4p0co.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Another huge WOW❗ Such purity of sound once again & as always demonstrating that the beautiful vocal ability you have is way beyond anything words can adequately express.
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Drew1903 said:



This is TONIGHT❗ Click the image below for the Registration page; link is imbedded.

OUqchxW.jpg


What a wonderful hour this was❗ Thank you SO much Danielle & everyone involved👍👍

 
 
Link to post
Share on other sites

^ I added the NHIE Stairwell version video on the OP. loZ0xpz.gif

 

 

Danielle sounded great as always. Maybe she can release an EP of acoustic performances (not acapella) from the stairwell. How about a 6 song EP with 2 songs from each album and 2 new ones -- NHIE, another new song, Potential, Laying Low, IWNFY, DOAWM? oNghnm5.gif

 

A Christmas Album would be great too. o36bVag.gif

 

 

EDIT:

Here's the official music video, for those who want to listed to both versions, one after the other. 1jIPhjg.gif

 

 

Edited by season1
Link to post
Share on other sites

'S1", I find such a chuckle that you & I keep mentioning, thinking of & wishing for, longing for the same couple of songs as singles in any way we can have it happen 🤣 Stairwells, rooftops, some series or project who cares how as long as.... 😂

Cool to have stairwell of NHIE on the OP, good idea 👍👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:


And that's, still, pre-official release to radio date, right?

 

 The stats are for the one week period from July 2 to July 8. The 4 stations listed played the song during that time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, season1 said:

 The stats are for the one week period from July 2 to July 8. The 4 stations listed played the song during that time.

 


Ok, so that IS even cooler that it's getting that before it's actual 'to radio' date 👍👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...