season1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DudisB said:

Hi, guys. It's been a while...

Anyone has the billboard pdf from this week edition?

Welcome back. 🙂

Thanks for the reminder about the publications. Here are this week's issues --

Billboard Country Update

https://bulletins.billboard.com/country/country_update_0629.pdf

Danielle is mentioned in one article and the add date for NHIE is now listed.

DkiL6JL.png

3O6GSj7.png

Mediabase Country Aircheck

http://www.countryaircheck.com/pdfs/current062920.pdf

Never Have I Ever add date is now listed --

lxLIGfk.png

loZ0xpz.gif

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

I checked last week's publications and there was a great full page ad on both Mediabase and Billboard publications. It is on page 3 of Billboard Country Update and page 9 of Mediabase County Aircheck. OzcmEwn.gif

http://www.countryaircheck.com/pdfs/current062220.pdf

https://bulletins.billboard.com/country/country_update_0622.pdf

dZWDMkm.jpg

In less than two weeks, the single will be released to country radio. I am glad that Danielle is doing radio tours now. I hope she gets most added (or near the top) for 7/13/20. oNghnm5.gif

Edited by season1

On 6/30/2020 at 6:53 AM, season1 said:

Welcome back. 🙂

Thanks for the reminder about the publications. Here are this week's issues --

Billboard Country Update

https://bulletins.billboard.com/country/country_update_0629.pdf

Danielle is mentioned in one article and the add date for NHIE is now listed.

DkiL6JL.png

3O6GSj7.png

Mediabase Country Aircheck

http://www.countryaircheck.com/pdfs/current062920.pdf

Never Have I Ever add date is now listed --

lxLIGfk.png

loZ0xpz.gif

Thanks!! yeah, the release date is coming and I like to keep my eyes on what they're saying about her. 

What is the largest add from her past singles?

On 7/4/2020 at 5:32 PM, DudisB said:

Thanks!! yeah, the release date is coming and I like to keep my eyes on what they're saying about her. 

What is the largest add from her past singles?

Goodbye Summer had the most adds at impact date with 57 stations, followed by The Heart of Dixie and Sway with 32 stations.

Here are the stats for all of Danielle's radio singles (from latest to debut):

Goodbye Summer
Before Impact Date = 27 adds
On 8/27/18 = 30 adds
Airplay Chart Peak = #39

Worth It 
Before Impact Date = 7 adds
On 2/26/18 = 15 adds
Airplay Chart Peak = #46

Sway
Before Impact Date = 7 adds
On 8/28/17 = 25 adds
Airplay Chart Peak = #47

Young in America
Before Impact Date = 5 adds
On 4/21/14 = 25 adds
Airplay Chart Peak = #49

The Heart of Dixie
Before Impact Date = 5 adds
On 7/22/13 = 27 adds
Airplay Chart Peak = #12

• Like 1

No early adds for Never Have I Ever unlike all her other singles, so let's hope she will get good numbers in the adds date next week. For the past week, there's only one station who played the song regularly, almost 20 spins in the past 7 days. I hope they continue playing it, and will get others stations on board as well. Looking at her stream numbers, I'm not that optimistic on this one but I hope her team gets early support so we can see the reception for this song when the listeners started to get to know about it. 

Edited by almondbee
  • Like 1

Certainly we always have high hopes from Danielle and he songs. But it's might be too laid back. Other things doing well have more of a driving beat, driving rythm, quicker tempo. It's a wonderful song and great vocal delivery, no question...  it's good and cute, but might be too composed

9 hours ago, almondbee said:

No early adds for Never Have I Ever unlike all her other singles, so let's hope she will get good numbers in the adds date next week. For the past week, there's only one station who played the song regularly, almost 20 spins in the past 7 days. I hope they continue playing it, and will get others stations on board as well. Looking at her stream numbers, I'm not that optimistic on this one but I hope her team gets early support so we can see the reception for this song when the listeners started to get to know about it. 

First time that Danielle's song has no pre-impact date adds. Hopefully that means the stations are waiting till impact date to maximize her add numbers. She started her radio tour a couple of weeks ago, I hope that also helps gain more station support for NHIE.

Here's the one station that played the song last week for 23 spins. They played NHIE several times a day. If they still do auto-add, KBEQ will be among the adds on Monday.

RD4p0co.jpg

^ I added the NHIE Stairwell version video on the OP. loZ0xpz.gif

Danielle sounded great as always. Maybe she can release an EP of acoustic performances (not acapella) from the stairwell. How about a 6 song EP with 2 songs from each album and 2 new ones -- NHIE, another new song, Potential, Laying Low, IWNFY, DOAWM? oNghnm5.gif

A Christmas Album would be great too. o36bVag.gif

EDIT:

Here's the official music video, for those who want to listed to both versions, one after the other. 1jIPhjg.gif

Edited by season1

'S1", I find such a chuckle that you & I keep mentioning, thinking of & wishing for, longing for the same couple of songs as singles in any way we can have it happen 🤣 Stairwells, rooftops, some series or project who cares how as long as.... 😂

Cool to have stairwell of NHIE on the OP, good idea 👍👍

2 minutes ago, season1 said:

The stats are for the one week period from July 2 to July 8. The 4 stations listed played the song during that time.

Ok, so that IS even cooler that it's getting that before it's actual 'to radio' date 👍👍