season1

9 hours ago, BogoGog24 said:

I don’t know if it’s faster but there’s basically not a lot of difference between this one and the original, just a slightly different instrumental track. Same vocals. I think it would have been better if they had recorded a truly acoustic version and had her redo the vocals, almost like a “live in studio” feel. 

I was expecting a guitar backed version with Danielle's new vocals, similar to the acoustic performance she did with Justin on Billboard a couple of weeks ago.

24 minutes ago, season1 said:

I was expecting a guitar backed version with Danielle's new vocals, similar to the acoustic performance she did with Justin on Billboard a couple of weeks ago.

As was I. But this is still nice and it is receiving terrific response/reaction/reviews

46 minutes ago, BogoGog24 said:

I like the “Vocals” project she did a couple years ago where she released a cappella tracks from IDBWM.

That was a great project. Maybe for Album 3, they can release a deluxe version with acoustic cuts of select songs 🙂

8 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Please add me. I love her original song Never Have I Ever:wub: I feel like her voice takes on a completely differently quality in it that I love. 😊

Added! Welcome to #teamDanielle. oNghnm5.gif

"Never Have I Ever" showcases different facets of Danielle's voice. If you have the time, do check out the OP and listen/watch the several videos of songs Danielle released over the last 7 years. It's amazing how her voice matured since she won The Voice.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, season1 said:

Added! Welcome to #teamDanielle. oNghnm5.gif

"Never Have I Ever" showcases different facets of Danielle's voice. If you have the time, do check out the OP and listen/watch the several videos of songs Danielle released over the last 7 years. It's amazing how her voice matured since she won The Voice.

Glad to be apart of #teamDanielle! 😊 I will definitely check out those videos when I have the time. 😁

• Like 1

Here are this week's publications loZ0xpz.gif

Billboard Country Update

Mediabase Aircheck

NHIE is #59 on Billboard Country Airplay and #54 on Mediabase Activator.

"Never Have I Ever" is 10-week champion of "Frog Wars." DZB9PdR.gif

Let's make it 11 weeks, so we need all your votes, #teamDanielle. loZ0xpz.gif

Danielle Bradbery vs. Cody Johnson: Frog Wars

On CMT 12-Pack Video Countdown, NHIE slipped to #3 last weekend. Let's vote for Danielle's video to push it to #1 again. oNghnm5.gif

Vote on CMT 12 Pack Countdown

Radio Requesting Links

Stream on Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Pandora, Tidal, etc

Edited by season1

Another great article/interview, this time with Wonderland Magazine

https://www.wonderlandmagazine.com/2020/09/17/new-noise-danielle-bradbery/

I love the picture they included in the article ❤️

SprypIU.jpg

Here are some of the Q&A oNghnm5.gif

What was touring with some of your idols like?
Unreal! My very first tour ever was with Brad Paisley and I mean how incredible is that!? I still think about that and I’m in awe! Many of the artists I’ve gotten to tour with are people I look up to. I would watch their show every single night just soaking in everything. I was a sponge just soaking up anything I could, whether it be stage presence, how they talked to the crowd, and everything in between. I’ve been super blessed!

What has been the biggest struggle for you in your career so far and how have you overcome it?
I feel like I’ve run into some struggles, but if I could pick one it would be songwriting. I’ve learned a lot through songwriting but there are areas of it I’ve had to work on and now I realize that if I just come in with my story and what I want to say, then I’m okay. I thought I had to be a pro and know how to play every instrument, etc., but that’s not what it’s about. It’s all creativity. Be yourself, come with your story and just be honest. Then before you know it, you have a really cool song under your belt!

Are all of your songs based on your own life? What makes you know when a song is ready to be “done”?
90% of my songs are based around true events and they always will be. I also love putting out songs that other people can relate to, but again they’ll always be somewhat true. I feel like a song is done when I can blare it in my car, or I can see it on stage, or the music video for it, or one day an award show. Or it just all around pumps me up!!

SOURCE

Edited by season1

Yes, it's already in Spotify for me here in Calgary, too. The melody is lovely and obviously Danielle's voice is just divine. I heard her do it live a while back, may have been acoustic, I am not sure, now, but the arrangement and production on the single is wonderful, suits it so well. Nice rythm tracks on it, too. Bit like tater crisps, one listen isn't enough. 😁 The Dobro is a really nice touch ❗

Edited by Drew1903