The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

You all talking about The Voice when Alex makes that clear he doesn't want that in his threads. :dead:

People still watch the voice?

:ph34r:

I stopped watching live after S6. I almost stopped even YTing the performances after Kimberly Nichole's robbery.

THAT STILL HURTS. :'(

not missing anything. It hasn't aged as well as Idol or X Factor (UK). However Simons becoming more questionable each season. :haha:

Yeah those two shows have definitely had better longevity, although all of them have faded and aren't as good as they used to be. :(

You all talking about The Voice when Alex makes that clear he doesn't want that in his threads. :dead:

:ph34r:

THAT STILL HURTS. :'(

Yeah those two shows have definitely had better longevity, although all of them have faded and aren't as good as they used to be. :(

Females can win again on the voice because theres no one watching it. :haha:

Rose is great. I mean if you can make a Blake Shelton song not hot garbage, that takes some level of talent.

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING. :wub::wub::wub:

I had my fair share of heartbreak on the show but I don't care as much now as I use to so it does affect me as much anymore.

LMAO Yess, I'm the same way. I remember back in the earlier seasons I was really passionate about my favorites. Now I just watch and stan for them on Mondays/Tuesdays and may occasionally vote if I'm able to. Results are often always disappoint and I always expect it so I'm like meh when it happens. :haha:

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING. :wub::wub::wub:

LMAO Yess, I'm the same way. I remember back in the earlier seasons I was really passionate about my favorites. Now I just watch and stan for them on Mondays/Tuesdays and may occasionally vote if I'm able to. Results are often always disappoint and I always expect it so I'm like meh when it happens. :haha:

At least last season had Maelyn but this season the results never went the way I wanted them to so it was just like meh whatever.

They have like 17 people in the finale. It probably just takes ten votes to win.

:haha:

At least last season had Maelyn but this season the results never went the way I wanted them to so it was just like meh whatever.

Last season was reallyy horrible for me. I only cared for like two people in the Top 8, I think. But I was happy with a Maelyn win as she was one of the few I liked. :haha: Sorry about this season for you. :(:hug:

I appreciate your taste in this instance. :wub: Your SYTYCD immunities though...... :haha:

You don't join, you can't complain. :*

Mike Holloway

IPB Image

Tina's a Survivor legend and therefore I've decided to save her which means Mike has to go. Worlds Apart was a messy season, especially within the merge portion of the season where Dan and Will were really horrible and often attacked Shirin. Mike stuck up for Shirin in the game which was nice to see and therefore made the endgame better when he went on to win. He made a poor move at the auction (bring back the auction, I've been rewatching them on YouTube recently and they delivered some great moments), but he was able to defy the odds by winning five Individual Immunity challenges, and the one time he didn't win, he negated 4 votes against him in order to take out Tyler. So yeah, Mike had an impressive endgame - I feel like he said some sh**ty things on Twitter at some point but it seems like he's wiped the tweets so I can't quote them here/hold them against him too much. But up next to Tina, he has to go.

Sarah Hanlon

IPB Image

I am not familiar with any of the two houseguests left as only know them because they were in the Big Brother Rankdown. I was going to save Sarah Hanlon but I think Chris loves Kaela Grant and I feel bad for ranking her last time so to make up for it, Sarah must go. :( Sarah Hanlon is a winner of Big Brother; in fact she won Big Brother Canada 3. This makes the cut suck even more because I don't like cutting pepple I don't know especially winners because what if they were amazing ala Dan, but on that same coin what if they were awful ala Derrick. I'm guessing Sarah was a great player. Sarah played a unique game in which she shifted from a "friendmance", I didn't know that was a term, to another while remaining in the minority. She was under the radar and had a great social game. She comps when she needed to and in the end won over Godfrey Mangwiza in a 7-2 jury vote. She was friends with Brittnee Blair and Sindy Nguye so I know she was good. It suck she had to go out so early this time. :(