The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

2 minutes ago, JC said:

How do we watch this? I’m confused now lol

You gotta watch it live pretty much unfortunately. It's near impossible to watch after the fact. For the RHAP one a few weeks ago, someone recorded the highlights and edited together so if someone did that for this one, I'll post it here.

Just now, Alex95 said:

You gotta watch it live pretty much unfortunately. It's near impossible to watch after the fact. For the RHAP one a few weeks ago, someone recorded the highlights and edited together so if someone did that for this one, I'll post it here.

Someone did it for this one as well it's on my twitter tl let me find it one second.

I’m watching the long edit and I’m obsessed with the mess that is going on. :dead: Kirsten absolutely bombing the first round is kinda hilarious, I felt bad for her but also she was really struggling there. Excited to catch the rest (ima have to watch in segments because I can’t do the whole sitting :haha:)

Hold up I just got to the part where each room has to debate who in the room should be up for elimination, and Kaitlyn is by herself :dead: :lmao:

Oh nvm she was safe. I was cracking up at her reactions through that :haha:

Edited by *Lily

I literally just binged everything in one day. TEAM USAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

also lolz at ika and hamza just ignoring maddi as a Canadian at the end lmao. Also I would’ve taken out ovi earlier as a #teamusa member - hamza should’ve given him more credit for dragging his azz to the end and trying to give him a better shot against Alex rather than Matt. The USA slayed way better than the Canadians, it would’ve been even more of a slayage if there was no dragging. My fave moment was Karen though I was obsessed with her and sad she didn’t make it farther in the game, my fave Canadian by far. Ika also was hilarious when she betched at Maddi.

2 hours ago, JC said:

I’ve legit been binging sequester bc of the Mini and I’m obsessed, already done with season 2 and through a few eps of 3. 

KIM MATTINA :wub:. One of the most lolzy random rtv winners ever. Obsessed with Ashley and Amanda too of course they’re messy queens.

S2 is better than S3 imo.

On 4/20/2020 at 6:56 PM, Alex95 said:

KIM MATTINA :wub:. One of the most lolzy random rtv winners ever. Obsessed with Ashley and Amanda too of course they’re messy queens.

S2 is better than S3 imo.

I literally have spent the past week completed obsessed with sequester so I've literally watched everything I could find on youtube regarding sequester including the online minis and brant steele simulations LMAO. It's ridic and the game is so craycray.

I LOVED that Kim Mattina won, the old person NEVER wins and it was the first live-action one I watched which was so interesting and I was SHOCKED she won, when I started watching I did not think there was a chance in hale she would take it, but was def rooting for her in the end.

Amanda SLAYED me during the floater round, I was legit DEAD, it was so amaze. She's reality TV GOLD. Hamza's 'good talker' rant also had me dying, Kim was so amaze at giving it right back and annihilating him in the elimination. Ashley was kind of boring tbh except in the beginning when she was a social pariah mess, the elimination where she shocked Krista, and her vegetarian messiness where she was eliminated.

I would say my faves from each season:

2: Jesse (duh hawt smelliness), Amanda (dead), Jake (cumback king), Kim (queen), Ceejae (DR queen), Hamza (stfu mess), Vee (lmao) - I wasn't even rooting for all these people, but they were so entertaining even if I wanted some of them GONE

3: Erica (slay KWEEN also wtf at the ridiculously stupid elimination comp that got her kicked out this isn't an effing dance class, SO IRRELEVANT), Tori (another kween), Christine (robbed kween), Ashley (was rooting so hard for her over Hunter), Hunter (snake although he was my fave guy throughout bc he was cute) - the girls this season were SO much better than the guys and we still ended up with an annoying (but deserving) peen winner HATES, I can't believe the girls ran the game and we ended up with Zak (WTF WHY THE HALE DIDNT ANYONE FLUSH HIS IDOL EVER) and Hunter in the final 4 BARF

Black Hat: Jamie Leigh (DUH KWEEN), Dana (messy kween), Nick/Chris/Jayce (all annoyingly hawt but wasn't rooting for them) - this was a mess and I was annoyed there weren't more twists at the end to help JL take out the annoying people (which was literally EVERYONE else)

My faves overall were def Erica and JL, I am just obsessed with the underdog kweens, they are the Janelles of Sequester

Ooh interesting. 😮 Phi Phi is someone I'm kinda divided over, but she's probably one of the more iconic 'villains' from Drag Race. Her whole All-Stars run was about her coming back to redeem herself from being labelled a 'villain' but then by the second episode or so she was already playing mind-games and acting shady all over again. :haha: So she'll be a good pick for something like this I'm sure!

• Like 1

My main Survivor peeps @Elliott @Alex95 @#jeah (and everybody else who stans Survivor - I just tagged these three because they are online right now)

I am thinking of binging all the seasons before the world returns to normal for me. I have seen a lot of the seasons and kept updated on most, but want to dive back in after revisiting my love for Courtney Yates. ❤️

Do you guys think I should go in chronological order still or should I start with the best seasons? 

Seasons I have watched:

Borneo-All Stars

China

Gabon

Nicaragua

Caramoan

David vs. Goliath

I am probably missing some, but I am curious what you guys think.

9 minutes ago, Deeee said:

My main Survivor peeps @Elliott @Alex95 @#jeah (and everybody else who stans Survivor - I just tagged these three because they are online right now)

I am thinking of binging all the seasons before the world returns to normal for me. I have seen a lot of the seasons and kept updated on most, but want to dive back in after revisiting my love for Courtney Yates. ❤️

Do you guys think I should go in chronological order still or should I start with the best seasons? 

Seasons I have watched:

Borneo-All Stars

China

Gabon

Nicaragua

Caramoan

David vs. Goliath

I am probably missing some, but I am curious what you guys think.

I would skip the sh*tty seasons, tbh. Or at least watch them later. If you want a list of my favorite seasons I’ll gladly provide 

1 minute ago, #jeah said:

I would skip the sh*tty seasons, tbh. Or at least watch them later. If you want a list of my favorite seasons I’ll gladly provide 

LOL. Yes yes. List your favorite/the best seasons. I will probably watch the best ones first. Since I've kept updated (mostly) throughout the years, watching in chronological order does not seem to be necessary.

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

LOL. Yes yes. List your favorite/the best seasons. I will probably watch the best ones first. Since I've kept updated (mostly) throughout the years, watching in chronological order does not seem to be necessary.

Agreed.

Besides China (my favorite), Gabon, and DvG, my favorites are:

Season 6 (Amazon)

Season 7 (Pearl Islands)

Season 9 (Vanuatu) pretty unpopular season but this has a fantastic storyline once the merge hits

Season 11 (Guatemala)

Season 16 (Micronesia) Best post-merge ever

Season 18 (Tocantins)

Season 20 (Heroes vs Villains)

Season 23 (South Pacific) another really unpopular season but it's fascinating imo

Season 27 (Blood Vs Water)
Season 28 (Cagayan)

Season 29 (San Juan Del Sur) def one of my favorites ever

Season 31 (Cambodia) lots of chaotic energy but still really fun

Season 32 (Kaoh Rong)

A lot of people love Philippines (25) and Millenials vs Gen X (33) as well but I think both are sorta overrated

Vanuatu-Panama are all good/great in their own right (Guatemala’s not all that popular but is underrated imo).

I wasn’t a fan of CI or Fiji, but both seasons have their moments (though CI is the introduction to MULTIPLE important and iconic characters).

After that I would do the big seasons, Micronesia and HvV. You would be missing a few character introductions, but it’s not all that important. Tocantins is a popular season in some circles, but meh you can skip it imo.

After that it’s mainly sh*tty seasons lol. I’d say Philippines, Cagayan, San Juan Del Sur, and Kaoh Rong are the great remaining seasons.

And the 15 min Sophie Clarke supercut ❤️.