The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

skai.jpg

Me waiting for @Alex95 to announce the next Survivor rankdown now that his other two are finished.

We're in the middle of a Survivor season :dead:. Someone reached out to me asking about running one so I'll see if they go forward with it.

14 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I made a deal with Fifi and I see he still has #13 left as an option...

think GIF by LA Clippers

14 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Flashback to the music rankdown when I ranked Kesha high for him, but he still ranked Carrie low. :duh:

LOL I was about to say... y'all should know Fifi isn't good at honoring his deals sometimes after the stuff with Steven/Carrie and the Kesha vote. :dead:  

(Unless Fifi ranked Janelle 2nd).

11 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Everyone loving Janelle more but expecting a Britney win. After Mel B I'm with ya'll...

12 hours ago, *Chris said:

I love both! 

Predicting a Brit win. 

I'm thinking of all of this too. :yes: 

(Haven't seen it yet but getting there).

5 hours ago, *Diana said:

I have never seen such an iconic top two slay on

:wub: 

OMGGG wait Janelle won it? 😢 😢 😢 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Lol I'm so not used to my #1 choice winning. Why do Rankdowns always go better for me when I'm not a flipping ranker in them? :dead: Maybe i just need to be a viewer lmao.

Amazing job running this rankdown @Alex95 I enjoyed my viewing the game from the sidelines as well as being involved in public viewer twists and filling in for Victoria. I don't know how you can run two Rankdowns at once - I would struggle running one. :dead: But amazing work as always.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

:omg:

I’m going through so many emotions right now. :spaz:

happy tears tlc GIF by Girl Starter

I can't believe it.

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

I was so happy Janelle won that I forgot Britney was my second favorite HG of all-time as well. :dead: MY TOP 2 MADE THE TOP 2. ❤️ 

LMAO I thought you were rooting for Britney because I remembered you loved her! But clearly from your rankings you tanked her a bit for Janey!

obsessed with this perfect top 2. Even more obsessed with Janey winning one of these, she usually always has haters trying to bring her down so she never reaches these final rounds.

big brother profile GIF

• Like 1

Janelle and Britney are an iconic, even if expected Top 2. I love them both a ton!

I think I slightly prefer Britney by a hair. Just because she was hilarious. I still love her DR about Ragan being a "flaming homosexual" which meant she could talk about "shopping, boys, Broadway" with him. LOL. ❤️

Good job @Alex95 on finishing another fabulous Rankdown. Even if I did not play or follow along much until the end, you are a Rankdown beast!

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

It appears @QueenKalie forgot to do a Britney writeup and neither of us ever noticed for some reason :dead:. I'll edit it in when I get it.

LOL I was reading his write-up like..... "How the heck does QK know Victoria's favorite when and Britney got #2" while reading his write-up. :dead:  

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

1. Janelle Pierzina

Public - 1/20

Sola - 1/20

Victoria - 1/20

Amanda - 2/20

Lily - 3/20

Steven - 3/20

QueenKalie - 10/20

Fifi - 13/20

These stats are INCREDIBLE. :omg: I can't really remember anyone getting so many Top 3 placements like this. 😮 Maybe Adele did in the Music game but I remember her getting tons of placements within the Top 6.

3 hours ago, Steven_ said:

I’m happy to see Janelle win the game. :wub: And wow at her final score. :omg: 6/8 scores have her in the Top 3 with three of them being 1st. 

I noticed that too. That is incredible. :omg: 

2 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Also, kudos to Alex for hosting this rankdown and the DWTS rankdown at the same time. :yes: :thumbs:

CRAZY INSANE of him to do. :omg: 

2 hours ago, Steven_ said:

I think you’re the winningest rankdown player as your #1 won the music rankdown and horror movies rankdown too. :omg:

And you also ranked Ryan Gosling first for the actors rankdown as one of the public votes.

Yeah Victoria does amazingly in these Rankdown endgames. I guess all those deals she makes has a purpose. :dead: 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

What are you talking about? Stephen Amell won the actors rankdown!

:dead:  

41 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

@*Wallace just noticed your #16 ranking for Michele we are gonna need to have a chat Wally! 😂

Okayy we can chat. :giggle: I do really like Michele but I'm not crazy about her like most of the forum is. :haha:

38 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I don't know anyone by the name. 🙂 I stan only CGF now.

:dead: 

8 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Janelle and Britney are an iconic, even if expected Top 2. I love them both a ton!

I think I slightly prefer Britney by a hair. Just because she was hilarious. I still love her DR about Ragan being a "flaming homosexual" which meant she could talk about "shopping, boys, Broadway" with him. LOL. ❤️

Good job @Alex95 on finishing another fabulous Rankdown. Even if I did not play or follow along much until the end, you are a Rankdown beast!

...but you said you wanted New York, Janelle and Vanessa as the Top 3.

tell the truth GIF

Just now, 1234567890 said:

...but you said you wanted New York, Janelle and Vanessa as the Top 3.

tell the truth GIF

I think Janelle is the better winner of this Rankdown. I stand by that. More seasons under her belt, more gameplay + memorable moments. Personally, I slightly prefer Britney for being hilarious! 

The truth is the right person won.

11 minutes ago, JC said:

LMAO I thought you were rooting for Britney because I remembered you loved her! But clearly from your rankings you tanked her a bit for Janey!

obsessed with this perfect top 2. Even more obsessed with Janey winning one of these, she usually always has haters trying to bring her down so she never reaches these final rounds.

big brother profile GIF

Janelle has always been my favorite no one will ever top her. Britney became #2 when BB12 aired and I disowned her after BB14 but I got over it.

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

I think Janelle is the better winner of this Rankdown. I stand by that. More seasons under her belt, more gameplay + memorable moments. Personally, I slightly prefer Britney for being hilarious! 

The truth is the right person won.

WHERE IS THE STAN BUTTON? ❤️