The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Needless to say Fifi has a strike and we'll be moving on without him. I'll be posting next cycle's rules in the morning. Even if the next round of next cycle starts asap, Fifi will not be permitted to cut and save until his Brenchel writeup is done.

• Confused 1

Cycle 7 ~The Amazing Race Overdrive~

tar-bungee.jpg

We already played mini versions of all of the main shows earlier in this game, now it's time for a more intense version. This is The Amazing Race Overdrive. The nominator will nominate 11 of players/teams for nomination (except those saved in the previous round as per usual). Each ranker will then save one of the nominees and send them to the pitstop. That will give us six safe teams. After that, anyone who wants to save can save a nominee. The nominator, a ranker, a member of the public, or even me the host. There will be three more nominees getting saved. From then, only two more nominees will remain and those two will be getting cut. The nominator will be responsible for their writeups. The only rule is that you cannot make two saves in a row. So if you are the ranker to make the final save of the six rankers, you cannot make the first save of the general public saves. However, you can do the second or third. Makes sense? I hope so!

w91lXyv.png

After closing off the last cycle, Sola will be nominating first this time around!

Since its Amazing Race this round, here are 11 teams from there to pick from.

Frank & Margarita

Ken & Gerard

Tian & Jaree

Hayden & Aaron

Joseph & Monica

Kelly & Christy

Jill & Thomas

Misti & Jim

Brooke & Robbie

London & Logan

Kristi & Jen