Who Won The Battle: S6 Edition (Jake/Tess, Josh/Delvin, Bria/Madilyn)

Hsamid

Pick one  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Jake Worthington vs Tess Boyer

2. 2. Delvin Choice vs Josh Kaufman

3. 3. Bria Kelly vs Madilyn Paige

Posted (edited)

Let's look back at battles from old season!

These were all of the performances that resulted in a steal in round 2 of the battles. Who won their respective battles?

Also wow, they were actually critical here! Wouldn't mind seeing more of this on the show..

Edited by Hsamid

• Hsamid changed the title to Who Won The Battle: S6 Edition (Jake/Tess, Josh/Delvin, Bria/Madilyn)
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I hate that i got reminded of the existence of Jake Worthington with this thread.

Wait was he that bad? This is my first time hearing him and he sounded great here, actually thought he won...

Edited by Hsamid
  • Confused 1

Given that it was 10 years ago, I don’t really care. Having said that, Jake is still performing and making music, while Tess quit music within a year or two of her appearance on the show. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Wait was he that bad? This is my first time hearing him and he sounded great here, actually thought he won...

One of these times where the autotune can do miracles, because most of his live performances don't come close to this one. 

I remember "Heaven" and "Right Here Waiting" being decent, but he didn't deserve to be runner-up, at all. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

he was one of the weakest country singers that made it to lives tbh

• Like 1

1. Honestly, Jake. His tone fit the song perfectly and sang the hell out of it. Tess did great too.

2. In this moment, honest to God, Delvin. Josh did better on every single other round but Delvin did kill it here. I can´t really blame Adam.

3. Eh. Madilyn.

Posted (edited)

1. Tess easily. Hated Jake on the song and hated his voice too.

2. Josh by just a tiny bit

3. Madilyn

Edited by Persy

10 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

One of these times where the autotune can do miracles, because most of his live performances don't come close to this one. 

I remember "Heaven" and "Right Here Waiting" being decent, but he didn't deserve to be runner-up, at all. 

KRISTEN MERLIN WAS BRUTALLY ROBBED.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kenneth96 said:

KRISTEN MERLIN WAS BRUTALLY ROBBED.

Yes, not only was she a great performer but she acted professionally on stage as well.

Jake won that, Tess sounded a little shouty.

Bria was better, but struggled at the beginning. Madilyn started out really nice but did not have the power to create an arc; she sounded the same throughout.

havent watched yet but i remember preferring Delvin

• Confused 1