Rank the Performances - S22, Top 12

Elliott

Abi Carter - "All Too Well" (Taylor Swift)
Will Moseley - "Starting Over" (Chris Stapleton)
Jayna Elise - "Diamonds" (Rihanna)
Mia Matthews - "Over You" (Miranda Lambert)
Roman Collins - "Roar" (Katy Perry)
Jack Blocker - "Blinding Lights" (The Weeknd)
Emmy Russell - "Lose You to Love Me" (Selena Gomez)
Triston Harper - "Beautiful Crazy" (Luke Combs)
Julia Gagnon - "Something in the Orange" (Zach Bryan)
Kaibrienne - "Wrecking Ball" (Miley Cyrus)
McKenna Faith Breinholt - "cardigan" (Taylor Swift)
KAYKO - "Somebody That I Used to Know" (Gotye & Kimbra)

1. McKenna Faith Breinholt - "cardigan" (Taylor Swift)
2. Mia Matthews - "Over You" (Miranda Lambert)
3. Kaibrienne - "Wrecking Ball" (Miley Cyrus)
4. Jack Blocker - "Blinding Lights" (The Weeknd)
5. Julia Gagnon - "Something in the Orange" (Zach Bryan)
6. Emmy Russell - "Lose You to Love Me" (Selena Gomez)
7. Jayna Elise - "Diamonds" (Rihanna)
8. Will Moseley - "Starting Over" (Chris Stapleton)
9. Triston Harper - "Beautiful Crazy" (Luke Combs)
10. KAYKO - "Somebody That I Used to Know" (Gotye & Kimbra)
11. Roman Collins - "Roar" (Katy Perry)
12. Abi Carter - "All Too Well" (Taylor Swift)

Definitely very tight in the middle, and leaning upwards. Jack was about as close to Triston as he was to KB, and Triston was about as close to KB as he was to Kayko.

1. McKenna Faith Breinholt - "cardigan" (Taylor Swift)

3. Julia Gagnon - "Something in the Orange" (Zach Bryan)

4.  Abi Carter - "All Too Well" (Taylor Swift)

5. Jayna Elise - "Diamonds" (Rihanna)

6. Will Moseley - "Starting Over" (Chris Stapleton)

7. Kaibrienne - "Wrecking Ball" (Miley Cyrus)

8. Jack Blocker - "Blinding Lights" (The Weeknd)

9. Emmy Russell - "Lose You to Love Me" (Selena Gomez)

10. Triston Harper - "Beautiful Crazy" (Luke Combs)

11. Roman Collins - "Roar" (Katy Perry)

12. KAYKO - "Somebody That I Used to Know" (Gotye & Kimbra)

1. Abi Carter - That was incredible! This woman can do no wrong. She's never had an off night so far. She is the most consistent out of everyone this season. She remains as my number 1 favorite every time. She will always be in that spot. Perfect song choice for her, and that was her best performance of the season! Every single performances of hers is such perfection and flawless. I am never going to give her any constructive criticisms at all because she doesn't need it. She's going to be in the finale. I love how unpredictable she is. I 100% disagree with the judges. Maybe she should stick with the piano for the rest of her run in order to get high praises from her fans. Most people are not comfortable standing up. Didn't Katy tell her to stay at the piano?

2. Julia Gagnon - Loved this song choice for Julia! Every single performances she does, I just fall in love with it. She knows how to deliver vocals and emotions. I just need her in the finale. That was incredible!

3. McKenna Faith Breinholt - McKenna is back! That was her best performance of the season! That was really stunning. She deserves to be in the finale.

4. Mia Matthews - She is so consistent every week. Perfect song choice for her, and I am a huge Miranda Lambert fan. She did this justice. That was stunning!

5. Emmy Russell - She did a fantastic job with the song and nailed it. Loved it.

6. KAYKO - Honestly he ate that. This was one of his best performances he's done so far, and the best cover he's done.

7. Kaibrienne - Love her tone. Great song for her, and she did a great job with it. 

8. Jayna Elise - Perfect song choice for Jayna! She crushed that and slayed. Too little too late maybe? At least she went out on a high note.

9. Roman Collins - I am a huge fan, but this wasn't his best. He still did a great job with it. He sang this better than Katy Perry did. I just didn't think this was the right song for him. It's not a song for gospel singers to get votes with.

10. Will Moseley - I think this was my least favorite from him honestly. He's always solid, but I still need more. What happened to the guy he was in the earlier rounds? He's sounding the same on every song. He chose the right song. I need him to be more unpredictable with his song choices. We know he has a big range, but I'm not hearing it lately. I'd love to hear him do Into the Mystic or Texas Hold Em by Beyonce. I could see him slaying WAP as well.

11. Triston Harper - He's fantastic and consistent. But this was his weakest so far. I heard pitch issues, and he seemed very awkward. I think he should go back to just standing there with the guitar. He had some great parts in the song though.

12. Jack Blocker - This was honestly his weakest performance so far. It was just okay. His facial expressions is back which I don't like.

Females: 

1. Julia 

2. Mckenna 

3. KB 

4. Mia

5. Abi 

6. Emmy 

7. Jayna  

Males: 

1. Kayko 

2. Jack 

3. Will 

4. Triston 

5. Roman

1. Emmy Russell - "Lose You to Love Me" (Selena Gomez) - Vocally, one of her best performances, if not the best. She also looked more comfortable and less nerves. Her makeup was so pretty too and she looked amazing on stage. I would like to see her move a little, and take more command on stage. Perfect song choice for her, was beautiful.

2. McKenna Faith Breinholt - "cardigan" (Taylor Swift) - Excellent song choice, beautifully sung. She has such a story-telling voice and even through her sickness, she sounded lovely and did this song justice. Tswift would be proud.

3. Mia Matthews - "Over You" (Miranda Lambert) - Vocally, not her best, but still really good. She is getting more comfortable. I would like to see her try one without the guitar and see her having some fun on stage and letting loose. Saw a bit of her nerves in this performance.

4. Abi Carter - "All Too Well" (Taylor Swift) - I love her on the piano, she did Tswift proud on this version of the song. It was beautiful, vocally not her best, but still a wonderful performance. I would like to see her off the piano and taking a bit more command on stage without an instrument like a couple of the others.

5. Julia Gagnon - "Something in the Orange" (Zach Bryan) - Vocally, this was really good. I am liking her song choices, out of the box kind of. This is one of my favorite songs and my fave artists' song. I didn't like how she tried to turn it into a power ballad. This song is loved for the type of song it is. Emotional, raw, gritty.

6. Jack Blocker - "Blinding Lights" (The Weeknd) - This was prob my fave of his performances. I'm not real high on him, but he kind of grew on me with this one. I liked the arrangement.

7. Will Moseley - "Starting Over" (Chris Stapleton) - This was good enough. Will is just the same every time and I'm bored of it. He's a good singer, just need to see more connection with him emotionally to the lyrics and/or him moving and entertaining.

8. Jayna Elise - "Diamonds" (Rihanna) - Vocally pretty good, just not much entertainment value and was a ho hum performance for me.

9. Kaibrienne - "Wrecking Ball" (Miley Cyrus) - Had super high hopes for this one, but it just didn't do it for me. Vocally was off from the start with the music/band. Something was off on the timing, then she just fell short on some of the bigger notes in this one. Almost like it was too big for her vocally or maybe she is sick.

10. Triston Harper - "Beautiful Crazy" (Luke Combs) - For me, his worst of the season. I didn't feel the connection in his singing to the lyrics of the song and vocally he sounded pretty shaky in parts of the song.

11. Roman Collins - "Roar" (Katy Perry) - Not good. I hated the arrangement, he lost me completely on this one and I didn't care for it at all. Sad to see him go though, he had a lot of potential. Song choices for the most part I think - was the reason he didn't gain more steam.

12. KAYKO - "Somebody That I Used to Know" (Gotye & Kimbra) - What was this even?

1.    Julia Gagnon - "Something in the Orange" (Zach Bryan)
2.    Jayna Elise - "Diamonds" (Rihanna)
3.    McKenna Faith Breinholt - "cardigan" (Taylor Swift)
4.    Mia Matthews - "Over You" (Miranda Lambert)
5.    Abi Carter - "All Too Well" (Taylor Swift)
6.    Jack Blocker - "Blinding Lights" (The Weeknd)
7.    Roman Collins - "Roar" (Katy Perry)
8.    Kaibrienne - "Wrecking Ball" (Miley Cyrus)
9.    Emmy Russell - "Lose You to Love Me" (Selena Gomez)
10.    Triston Harper - "Beautiful Crazy" (Luke Combs)
11.    KAYKO - "Somebody That I Used to Know" (Gotye & Kimbra)
12.    Will Moseley - "Starting Over" (Chris Stapleton)

1. Mia Matthews - "Over You" (Miranda Lambert)

2. Jayna Elise - "Diamonds" (Rihanna)

3. Abi Carter - "All Too Well" (Taylor Swift)
4. Julia Gagnon - "Something in the Orange" (Zach Bryan)
5. Kaibrienne - "Wrecking Ball" (Miley Cyrus)

6. Roman Collins - "Roar" (Katy Perry)
7. McKenna Faith Breinholt - "cardigan" (Taylor Swift)

8. Emmy Russell - "Lose You to Love Me" (Selena Gomez)

9. Will Moseley - "Starting Over" (Chris Stapleton)

10. Triston Harper - "Beautiful Crazy" (Luke Combs)

11. Jack Blocker - "Blinding Lights" (The Weeknd)
12. KAYKO - "Somebody That I Used to Know" (Gotye & Kimbra)

1.  Julia — best performance of the night.

2.  Abi — her weakest other than Showstopper round but still very good.

3.  Roman — best of the guys tonight.  Alas, it wasn’t enough to save him.
4.  Jayna — she should still be here, but she isn’t.
5.  Mia — she improved from the Top 14 round.
6.  Emmy — vocally weakest of the girls but still very good.
7.  McKenna — better than the Top 14 round even if not her best.
8.  Kaibrienne — McKenna was the better performer.
9.  Will — consistently middle of the road.
10.  Jack — took a step back with his weird facial expressions.
11.  Triston — his first real clunker.

12.  Kayko — demented performance.

Great

1. Julia Gagnon - "Something in the Orange" (Zach Bryan)
3. McKenna Faith Breinholt - "cardigan" (Taylor Swift)
4. Jayna Elise - "Diamonds" (Rihanna)

Solid
5. Jack Blocker - "Blinding Lights" (The Weeknd)
6. Will Moseley - "Starting Over" (Chris Stapleton)
7. Abi Carter - "All Too Well" (Taylor Swift)

They've done better
8. Kaibrienne - "Wrecking Ball" (Miley Cyrus)
9. Roman Collins - "Roar" (Katy Perry)

Yikes
10. Emmy Russell - "Lose You to Love Me" (Selena Gomez)
11. Triston Harper - "Beautiful Crazy" (Luke Combs)

12. KAYKO - "Somebody That I Used to Know" (Gotye & Kimbra