2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Lily’s Battle Posted)

Alex95

Prajjé Oscar Jean-Baptiste

Prajjé Oscar Jean-Baptiste | Project Runway

Prajjé Oscar Jean-Baptiste was a contestant on Project Runway Season 20.  Prajjes brand is Prajje Oscar clothing brand. The 20th season saw many all-star level contestants return to the show for a second or third time.  Prajje originally participated on the 19th season of the show where he placed 8th.  This time around he did better placement-wise.  Prajje finished this season in 5th place.  He didn't have any challenge wins, but he did have 4 high placements in the first half of the competition.  Unfortunately it was followed by 3 bottom placements in a row, before a episode of safety and then finally his elimination in episode 13.  It looks like Prajje was against some heavy hitters this season, so 5th place seems like nothing to scoff at, and he finished 3rd overall in the rankdown for Season 20!

Save: Alyson & Sasha

GINGER JOHNSON

gj2-1024x576.png

Ginger Johnson is a 34-year-old queen from Lanchester, England. She is the winner of Drag Race UK Series 5. Ginger was an alright queen. To be honest, I didn't really get attached to her or even saw her as a front-runner. I felt she was just there UNTIL she won 3 maxi challenges in a row. Which was impressive. But, I will say, I found Banksie & Tomara Thomas to really be the STARS of the season. I was fully expecting a Tomara win. Ginger is just not as entertaining or fascinating as the others on the season. She was just fine. I guess it was a deserved win since she also didn't have to lip sync for her life at all throughout the season until the Finale. But overall, the season was underwhelming and the winner didn't excite me either. Good job to Ginger for lasting so long in this Rankdown though.

SAVE: Marybeth Byrd.

Britney Godwin (Reindeer Games)

Big Brother: 10 Facts You Need To Know About Britney Haynes

Britney is a very well-known and popular contestant from Big Brother (I think) but we've reached the point in our game where we really should be clearing out the Reindeer Games show. 6 episode holiday special basically. Britney lasted 5 out of 6 episodes and ended up in 5th place out of 9. Not a lot to write home about here. She was safe week 1, was the Jingle Bell Brawl Co-Winner week 2, won something week 3, safe, and then out. Frankie and Xavier were the ones winning everything, so it's funny that they went out tied for 3rd and 2 others surpassed them in the finale. But Britney did not make the finale. She has never made the finale of a Big Brother season despite being in 3 so far. 

Saving Melinda Verga with gratitude 

• Sad 1

Anna DeGuzman

Anna Deguzman - GP Entertainment

Anna DeGuzman appeared on America's Got Talent season 18. Prior to this, she appeared on Australia's Got Talent, and Penn & Teller: Fool Us. I do always find it funny how the Got Talent shows seem to recycle people who appeared on other Got Talents, and then they avoid any mention of their past appearances lol. Anna made it to second place on her season, which is good considering there is such an influx of magicians on these shows now so obviously she must have stood out. She then appeared on AGT: Fantasy League, a show I had not heard of, yet another AGT spin-off. She made it to the semi-finals there. She is the highest-placing female magician in AGT history, which is cool!

save Kate Butch

I do agree with Derek regarding the BB Reindeer Games comment. :ph34rwave: I do love Britney overall - but yeah I think it's tough for a 6-episode show is tough to standout amongst this group longer run reality shows, at this point of the game. And I was more invested with Taylor and Danielle's runs on the show, so I'm fine with them outlasting her. But yeah Britney still did really well there, defied odds against her in some comps. Though I didn't like that moment of her vs. Danielle, which happened on Dani's last ep. 

I liked Anna DeGuzman, though of the AGT finalists, she was around the middle'ish of my rankings and I wasn't as invested in her like some other acts. But I do think it was really cool how she is the highest ranked female magician on AGT, making it all the way tol 2nd. Oh yeah she did AGT: Fantasy League and lol she made some jokes that Heidi and Mel B did not like and her magic act did kinda flop there soooo that could have had some reasoning why she didn't do as well there. :ph34rwave: But yeah she was great/stronger on AGT. And oh wow, I totally forgot about her doing Australia's Got Talent before AGT. :haha: 

• Confused 2

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Wally & Zoey's Noms Posted)

Michele Fitzgerald (The Challenge USA Season 2)
Charlie Simpson "Rhino" (The Masked Singer British Series 4)
Natalie Appleton "Fawn" (The Masked Singer British Series 4)
Bishme Cromartie (Project Runway Season 20)
Jimbo (RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 8 )
Banksie (RuPaul's Drag Race UK Series 5)

On 8/29/2024 at 10:31 AM, *Diana said:

Jimbo 

This is kinda a selfish cut on my end due the fact that I know Claudia being a killer nomination isn't going to last very long and so might as well let her last longer than the other killer nom. Especially where I have no stake in drag race or care much about the queens from the show where I am still on season 3.

Jimbo was first on Drag Race Canada before returning to All Stars. Which I am learning she won. Am I cutting the first winner? Could be but there are so many drag race contestants left I can't find myself to feel bad. Good for Jimbo to coming back and winning the whole thing! Her time on our rankdown is done. 

Your welcome, Zoey. 

Saving Jaime Lynn Ruiz 

Reposting as it's my own write up so I can and saving: Michele Fitzgerald

Confused considering he was listed here 7 minutes ago.  :dead:

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Michele Fitzgerald (The Challenge USA Season 2)
Charlie Simpson "Rhino" (The Masked Singer British Series 4)
Natalie Appleton "Fawn" (The Masked Singer British Series 4)
Bishme Cromartie (Project Runway Season 20)
Jimbo (RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 8 )
Banksie (RuPaul's Drag Race UK Series 5)

Edited by *Diana

BANKSIE

Banksie is a British drag queen who competed on the 5th series of RuPaul's Drag Race : UK, where she was one that caught my attention early on during the season.  What truly made Banksie stand out compare to the other queens was undeniably her runways whether it be her Fierce Impressions Eleganza Extravaganza or her Night of a Thousand Pop Icons Look. In term of her performance, she did struggle when it came to acting, improve or the rusical which ended up being what landed her in the Bottom 2. In the Bottom 2, she faced off against DeDeLicious where they lip-synced to Susan Boyle's "I Dreamed a Dream" which DeDe absolutely embodied from start to finish.  At the time, I was certainly sad to see Banksie to go home as early as she did as I thought she had some untapped potential, and the runway looks she showcased post-elimination on her social media were everything.  Looking back on Series 5, especially in the context of this rankdown, I do think she overstayed especially over some of the other drag queens that have been eliminated before her - I do think Ginger Johnson was a much more superior queen than her & should have been in the Top 3 of this series in this. 

SAVING: BISHME

NATALIE APPLETON "FAWN"

image.jpg

Natalie Appleton is a Canadian singer well-known for being a member of the girl group All Saints. She competed on The Masked Singer UK last year, disguised as the Fawn. She did well in the competition, making it all the way to the finale where she placed third. Some of the songs she performed include "Beauty and the Beast," "Ironic," and "Hopelessly Devoted to You." She has a nice voice, and I can see why she lasted as long as she did. None of the judges/panelists correctly guessed Fawn's identity when she was unmasked. Anyway, I looked up some of Rhino's performances too, and he did well too. I can see why he won, so that's why I chose to cut Fawn from these remaining two options. 

Saving Rhino.

bandicoot-tv-reproduced-editorial-purposes-783514558.jpg?crop=2843px,53px,3377px,2254px&resize=1920,1440

It's hard for me to get excited about anyone's third time around on Drag Race, but Jimbo was far and away the best contestant of All Stars 8, had the best promo look of all time, and the Snatch Game was one for the history books

Edited by FrogLenzen
  • Like 2

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris & Diana's Noms Next)

Taylor Swift Awards Shows GIF by AMAs

Adrian Stoica and Hurricane (America's Got Talent 18)
Aidan Bryant (America's Got Talent: All-Stars)
Amber Borzotra (The Challenge: World Championship)
Aurora Matrix (Canada's Drag Race - Season 4)
Horacio Gutiérrez  (The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion)
Jonna Mannion & Grant Crapp (The Challenge: World Championship)
Kahanna Montrese (RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars)
Kyland Young (The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion)
Mzansi Youth Choir (America's Got Talent 18)
Nurys Mateo  (The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion)
Nutsa (American Idol - Season 21)
Ramadhani Brothers  (America's Got Talent 18)
Theo Campbell & Sarah Lacina (The Challenge: World Championship)
Tula "Big T" Fazakerley  (The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion)