2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven & Sola’s Noms Posted)

Alex95

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

hahaha thanks! I was hoping you (and others) would like my gif cholces. :haha: It has Tess throwing it to Brook Lynn modeling/posing and then Kelly jamming out. I thought it was cute to put that all together. :haha: 

Though wow I just saw you shading Tess there with taking her out of the post. Not right. 😢 

who? 

Leah Taylor (Love Island Series 10)
Meet the Islanders | Love Island Series 10

She's giving me slight Kacey Musgraves vibe in the face. But I would bet that Leah has a wildly different accent than Kacey. She was not at the villa until Day 8, which is not unusual for this show. At least she wasn't like Ella and Josh who didn't show up until Day 42 or whatever. She entered with Charlotte and went on dates with 3 guys and decided to couple with Tyrique. But then she was in the bottom 3 girls with the votes and had to be saved by the boys. I guess she made a good impression on her dates. After that, she was with Mitchel for a hot second until she was banned from coupling with him as they were considered the least compatible. After that she paired with Montel and stuck with him for the remainder of her time on the program. 

Ali Ghzawi (Top Chef: World All-Stars)

On 5/4/2024 at 4:02 PM, *Diana said:

1. Megan Danielle ( American Idol Season 21)
2. Elizaveta "Liz" Parnov - Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains
3.Gabriella "Gabi" Elnicki - The Bachelor (American Season 27)
4. Ariel Frenkel - The Bachelor (American Season 27)
5. Katherine Izzo - The Bachelor (American Season 27)
6. -Greer Blitzer -  The Bachelor (American Season 27)
7. Jessica "Jess" Girod - The Bachelor (American Season 27)
8. Kat Izzo - Bachelor in Paradise (American Season 9)
9. Olivia Lewis - Bachelor in Paradise (American Season 9)
10. Tanner Courtad - Bachelor in Paradise (American Season 9)
11. Jess Girod - Bachelor in Paradise (American Season 9)
12. Rachel Recchia - Bachelor in Paradise (American Season 9)
13. Tyler Norris - Bachelor in Paradise (American Season 9)
14. Blake Moynes - Bachelor in Paradise (American Season 9)
15.Santina Carlson - Big Brother Canada 11
16. Samantha "Sam" Carmona - The Circle (US Season 5)
17. Felicia Cannon - Big Brother 25 US
18. Cirie Fields - Big Brother 25 US 
19. Tori Deal & Danny McCray - The Challenge: World Championship
20. Jordan Wiseley & Kaz Crossley - The Challenge: World Championship
21. Xochitl Gomez & Val Chmerkovskiy - Dancing with the Stars (American Season 32)
22. Ariana Madix & Pasha Pashkov - Dancing with the Stars (American Season 32)
23. Alyson Hannigan & Sasha Farber - Dancing with the Stars (American Season 32)
24.Lele Pons & Brandon Armstrong  - Dancing with the Stars (American Season 32)
25. Laura Byrne & Danil Saveliev - Dancing with the Stars (Australian Season 20)
26. Brooke Scullion & Robert Rowiński - Dancing with the Stars (Irish Series 6)
27.  Carl Mullan & Emily Barker - Dancing with the Stars (Irish Series 6)
28. Theresa Nist - The Golden Bachelor (Season 1)
29. Leslie Fhima - The Golden Bachelor (Season 1)
30. Faith Martin - The Golden Bachelor (Season 1)
31. Johnny Bananas - House of Villains (Season 1)
32. Alexa Bliss "Axolotl" - The Masked Singer (American Season 9
33. Kandy Muse - RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (Season 😎
33. Hannah Brown - Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 1)

34. JoJo Siwa - Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 2)
35. Tyler Cameron - Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 2)

Lol so I just did a count and found out numbering has been off and was confused. It turns out Diana advanced 36 instead of 35 on her initial advancements :dead:. Queen of sneaking an extra reality star in :wub: :wub: :wub: Obviously I'm not doing anything about it now, but just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention. Brb while I fix everything.

5 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Gonna watch Love Island for the first time ever because this current season looks like it's serving mess and I'm experiencing FOMO

Happy Olivia Wilde GIF by MOODMAN

Aaron and Kaylor planning matching tattoos on the first night

GIF by Slice

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol so I just did a count and found out numbering has been off and was confused. It turns out Diana advanced 36 instead of 35 on her initial advancements :dead:. Queen of sneaking an extra reality star in :wub: :wub: :wub: Obviously I'm not doing anything about it now, but just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention. Brb while I fix everything.

:dead:

• Haha 1

On 5/28/2024 at 9:12 PM, Alex95 said:

The way my least favorite reality star of the year is still in this game 👀 

The way my least favorite reality star of the year still hasn't even been nominated :/

FABIO COSTA

fabio-costa-project-runway.jpg

Sorry to Fabio. I don't know most of the nominees, but I chose to cut Fabio because I thought it'd be an easier write-up. It shouldn't take too long to research his time on Project Runway, right? So, Fabio has competed on Project Runway numerous times. He was the runner-up of season 10. He was in the Top 5 of the fourth season of Project Runway All-Stars. He was the runner-up again on the sixth all-star season. But as for his showing in this rankdown, he finished in ninth place. So, this was his weakest showing. The judges felt like Fabio was playing it too safe with his designs. This affected his mindset in the next challenge, and the judges then thought his design needed to be edited down more. As for fans' opinion on Fabio, he seems to be well-liked. He has a Reddit appreciation post that was posted just a few months ago. He must be a very popular contestant, which explains why he's been invited back on the show multiple times. But alas his time ends in this rankdown.

Saving Amanda.

AAAAQeYqv0J_Jahy8vJKQ3rR6MV8iv9JEIWEg8WhZ8sgYaryNM6Tt5ZfDuQrjcyMfRzABSvWmmKAjg5qpiq-DQCbPMT1-2ZdVuToNBdU2yq3X7hj-tBvd-EDTEB4FNelCo7zxCVvU2aSyxYm0wKT4YcO1K3w.jpg?r=702 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

who? 

She's the host of Strictly Come Dancing. :P Though you at least know her co-host, Claudia Winkleman.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Aaron and Kaylor planning matching tattoos on the first night

GIF by Slice

Lmao I can't wait to read the rest of your commentary as you watch the season. :dead:

46 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

GPaChnkbIAA-PEp?format=jpg&name=large

JaNa :wub: 

:wub:

18 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

the best way to guess Alex's least favorite is to nominate all of the options haha

Yes, everyone should only nominate my least favorites for the rest of the game :wub: :wub:

JOHN OATES - "ANTEATER"

THE MASKED SINGER 10 || 6TH PLACE

maske-singer-12132369-b6e29f77f593475e966dba1eacd57248.jpg

John Oates is best known for being half of the rock duo Hall & Oates, whom are known for hit songs like "You Make My Dreams" and "Maneater". He appeared on the 10th season of The Masked Singer, competing as the Anteater. He was introduced on Week 6 as part of Group C.  As mentioned before, the current format of the show is frustrating because it allows some mediocre singers to place higher than superior ones, which was the case with Anteater, who managed to place higher than some more talented contestants, in my opinion. Despite being at risk, after his performances on Week 6 and Week 7, but he won his respective smackdown battles. Ultimately, he was eliminated on Week 10 and finished in 6th place, despite only having three performances. As Zoey mentioned, the standout of the season was the Gazelle, but I'd argue that a case could be made for the Cow, the S'more, and Candelabra.

SAVING: SIMONE WILLIAMS

I remember being really surprised about "Anteater" being an actual recording artist in John Oates as I didn't think he was really that good on the show, haha. 🙈 He was a fun and enjoyable performer but wasn't really impressed with his vocals like some other contestants that season.

• Like 1

Jess Harding (Love Island Series 10)
Macy Gray "Sea Queen" (The Masked Singer American Season 10)
Tom Goetter (Top Chef: World All-Stars)
Sylwia Stachyra (Top Chef: World All-Stars)

Posted (edited)

Jess Harding

Jess-Harding-01bceaa.jpg

Jess Harding is an contestant from Love Island Series 10. Jess entered the Love Island villa on Day 1 and went on to be the winner when she was crowned as the winner alongside Sammy Root on Day 58.

I never liked Sammy or Jess must especially Sammy girl deserved better and their split 2 months later well the only surprise there was that they even lasted that long together.

It was clear like most Bachelor Nation and Love Island couples these two were not good together but they they won so I'll give them that..not sure what Jess is up to these days where I don't follow her but wish her the best.

Saving Tom Goetter

Edited by *Diana
  • Like 1