2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven & Sola’s Noms Posted)

Alex95

KYLE COOKE

sub-buzz-2853-1674071080-18.jpg

Kyle Cooke competed in the first American season of The Traitors. He’s well-known from Summer House, and he was cast as a Faithful. He lasted five episodes before being banished from the castle. I don’t remember a lot about Kyle’s time, but what stands out the most from what I remember is how he saw through Cody’s attempt to lie to him. Cody made up a story about Ryan to Kyle, thinking Kyle would believe him. Kyle saw right through it, and he realized Cody (who was one of the three Traitors) was someone to keep an eye on. Unfortunately, Kyle was still banished before Cody. Nonetheless, Cody’s downfall did come soon afterwards.

Saving Simon.

gVtCxGm.gif

Edited by Steven_

Hollywould Star 

images.jpg

I don't know much about Drag Race but what I do know (I am still on season 2) is well the lip sync makes or breaks you as a queen and well, it broke Hollywould Star  during the third season of RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under.

I haven't watch it but everything I am reading isnt good. First of all supposedly her makeover wasn't good and the lip sync was the nail in the coffin.

If you forget the words of the lip sync well you deserve to be cut from that show and honestly this list of iconic contestants. Like oof. Not good. 

Saving Xochitl Gomez & Val Chmerkovskiy

Edited by *Diana

Hollywould lying about her age is so funny and I can tell that Ru knew instantly that she would eliminate her as soon as she could justify it. But then Gabriella wiped the floor with her anyway in the lip sync in one of the most unexpected results ever, it was a wild time. And still managed to be the worst season ever somehow lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Frannie Marin (Survivor)

Frannie Marin — Survivor 44 Cast Member - Parade

Frannie is from Survivor 44. She placed 8th out of 18, which is not too shabby Top half, baby! This time they were in Fiji. She started on the Soka tribe and swooped in like a predator onto recently single Matt and they did a showmance together. That seemed to work while the tribes were separate, but once everything merged their coupling became a target and Matt died in 11th place. Then she kept on winning challenges even without Matty boy. It looks like she won 10 out of 13 challenges while on the show?? Is that right? So she was a force and that ultimately was the excuse they used to target her and get rid of her after Matt was out of the picture. She had more votes against her than any other castaway that season. Honestly? Robbed. 

Save Malaysia B F

• Sad 3

For Kyle being a Bravolebrity, I barely remember much about his time on The Traitors. I thought he would have stood out more and been a bigger personality but then he didn't.  

Aww Frannie. 😢 Loved her and she was my 2nd favorite of Survivor 44. Wish I had room to save her but I was stuck on few people I wanted to save. >.< But happy she managed to make it this far as she was nominated quite a bit, so she probably wasn't destined to make it much further. :(  Frannie was a great, fun and fascinating player to watch. I really enjoyed her/Matt showmance as it did feel pure and genuine. Though Frannie managed to keep her head in the game while Matt wasn't quite as able to do so, as successfully, as he was really quite smitten and distracted by her. :haha: 

I think the winning "10 out of 13 challenges" includes group challenges. I don't know the exact number there.  But she did win a number of individual immunity challenges.  :yes: And yeah she was viewed as a big threat and would get targeted as soon as she didn't win a challenge. :broken:

Tomara Thomas

Fan Kiss GIF by BBC Three

I won’t change Chris’ cut and save, which leaves Emily and Tomara for me. And ultimately, while I like Tomara, I feel like Emily had a great ‘arc’ on her season and it’s too soon to lose her, so I’ll make this cut.

Tomara made it to the top three of series 5. She was definitely a fun character and had a lot of entertaining moments. I thought the standard was generally pretty good on this season and she made her mark, particularly in the team improv challenge and girl groups. She had some moments I was a little less sure on such as her makeover or her cracked out Mrs. Doubtfire impersonation in the Snatch Game. Anyway she’s the example of don’t judge a book by its cover, because when I first saw her I was honestly expecting shady queen/villain, and she ended up just being a big goofball basically.

I’m sure we’ll see Tomara back on Drag Race in the future. She’s a great queen but I’m ok with her going here.

Save Emily

NAYSHA LOPEZ

RPDR : ALL STARS 8 || 11TH PLACE

naysha-lopez.jpg?id=33676378&width=980&quality=85

Naysha Lopez was first introduced to us during Season 8 of RuPaul's Drag Race, where she oversold herself as a great queen, especially being a pageant queen and having won Miss Continental, which is like the Miss Universe of Drag Queens. On her original season, she fell short of impressing the judges and became the first queen eliminated. She received a second chance on the same season when she came back after the double sashay, but her time on the show was once again short-lived when Chi Chi Devayne completely annihilated her in the lipsync the following episode.  After her original season, she continued to be involved in the fandom, hosting a regular Drag Race viewing party in Chicago where she had queens from RPDR appearing and doing Q&As after the episode. I was not surprised when it was announced that she would be competing on RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 8; I was actually excited to see her because I have always been intrigued by her drag style. On All Stars, she once again failed to impress the judges and her fellow competitors. She found herself in the bottom during the 2nd episode and eventually got eliminated by her sisters when Jimbo lost the lipsync against Pangina; Even if Jimbo had won, she would have been sent home. With the twist of the season, she got to showcase some of her looks during the Fame Games, but most of her looks left me wanting more, especially compared to other queens in the competition. There's no denying that Naysha Lopez is a talented queen, but she's one of those queens that sadly does not fare well in a competition setting like Drag Race, which can be seen with her track record, which might be one of the worst in the herstory of the show.

SAVING: CAROLYN WIGER

Edited by *Chris

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven's Noms Next)

Lol I'm probably in the minority opinion of liking Naysha Lopez. Though it's moreso in seeing potential in her and wanting her to do well, but sadly she never really delivered on either season. :( Ouch at one of the worst ever track records but that's true. 🙈 Though she at least has a better track record than Derek's BFF Serena Cha-Cha. :giggle: 

giphy.webp

NOMINATIONS

Raven Sutton & Paris McTizic (The Circle)

Imani Wheeler (Love Island Games)

Anna Yinan Zhou (Project Runway)

Jaymes Mansfield (RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars)

Heidi N Closet (RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars)

Darienne Lake (RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars)

Kate Butch (RuPaul's Drag Race UK)

Banksie (RuPaul's Drag Race UK)

Nicole Gomes (Top Chef)

Charbel Hayek (Top Chef)

Annabel Fidler (The Traitors Australia)

Ash Pollard (The Traitors Australia)

Donna Hartt (The Traitors Canada)

Travon Smith (The Traitors Canada)

Erika Casupanan (The Traitors Canada)

Grace West (The Voice)

Erika Casupanan (The Traitors Canada)

ERIKA-traitors3093.jpg

Erika Casupanan is a 34-year old reality star from Toronto, Ontario, best known for winning Survivor 41. Erika wasn't my top favorite but she was amongst my favorites and proved to be a deserving winner. Two years later, Erika found herself on the first season of The Traitors Canada. Erika was like.... one of 3 or maybe 4 people I knew from the cast, so obviously she was one of the people I was most excited to see on this show. Sadly, that was very short lived as the traitors (Mike, Kuzie and Melissa B ) had eyes set on Erika as someone to banish. I think Kevin Martin was one of their other targets. I'm sure there were 3 but I can't remember who the other one was. But ugh the traitors decided make Erika their first murder at the start of Episode 2 and I was not happy about that. :/ This was a real bummer as I was very excited and interested in seeing how she would play this game. 

Since Erika only lasted one full episode (and the start of Episode 2), and she made it all the way through to the 6th cycle of this game, I feel like that's a very impressive to accomplish. As much as I like her, I think she's a fair cut to go at this point, as we didn't get much content of her in the game. :( I would love to see her on another season of The Traitors Canada though not sure how likely that would be.

Saving: Imani Wheeler

love-island-usa-imani-ayan.png

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven's Noms Posted)