2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven & Sola’s Noms Posted)

Alex95

Nominations:

Zachariah Smith (American Idol 21)

Lucy Love (American Idol 21)

Matt Klotz (Big Brother 25)

Trish Balusa (Big Brother 20 UK)

Jordan Wiseley & Kaz Crossley (The Challenge: World Championship)

Lele Pons & Brandon Armstrong (Dancing with the Stars 32)

Mira Sorvino & Gleb Savchenko (Dancing with the Stars 32)

Omarosa Manigault Newman (House of Villains)

Hannah Brown (Special Forces: World's Toughest Test)

Angela Rippon & Kai Widdrington (Strictly Come Dancing 21)

Carson Garrett (Survivor 44)

Helen Li (Survivor 44)

Bruce Perreault (Survivor 45)

Nicholas "Sifu" Alsup (Survivor 45)

Janani "J. Maya" Krishnan-Jha (Survivor 45)

Blake Willoughby (The Traitors Australia 2)

Azán (The Voice 24)

Kara Tenae (The Voice 24)

@FrogLenzen @*Chris @*Diana @*Lily @jarmon @Zoey @Steven_ @Solaris @*Wallace

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Public Noms Posted)

Zachariah Smith (American Idol 21)**

Lucy Love (American Idol 21)**

Matt Klotz (Big Brother 25)**

Trish Balusa (Big Brother 20 UK)

Jordan Wiseley & Kaz Crossley (The Challenge: World Championship)**

Hannah Brown (Special Forces: World's Toughest Test)**

Carson Garrett (Survivor 44)**

Helen Li (Survivor 44)

Nicholas "Sifu" Alsup (Survivor 45)

Azán (The Voice 24)**

Kara Tenae (The Voice 24)**

Zachariah Smith (American Idol 21)**

Matt Klotz (Big Brother 25)**

Trish Balusa (Big Brother 20 UK)**

Jordan Wiseley & Kaz Crossley (The Challenge: World Championship)**

Hannah Brown (Special Forces: World's Toughest Test)**

Carson Garrett (Survivor 44)**

Helen Li (Survivor 44)

Nicholas "Sifu" Alsup (Survivor 45)**

Blake Willoughby (The Traitors Australia 2)**

Azán (The Voice 24)**

Kara Tenae (The Voice 24)**

Hannah Brown

Hannah Brown: Why She Joined 'Special Forces' (Exclusive) – Hollywood Life

I really enjoyed Hannah on Dancing with the Stars.  Hannah on any of her other reality show appearances?  I don't know them.  This entry for Hannah Brown is not for the Bachelorer either, its for Special Forces, Worlds Toughest Test. I haven't seen the show, and I have nominated many from both seasons, so this is a no brainer cut for me.  Hannah was on the first season of the show. She was one of the two winners of the show.  That's awesome for her, as she's now a two-time reality television champion. I assume she won the show because she was able to handle every challenge thrown at her by the hosts/military people.  I assume that is also the reason why the show has multiple winners.  Anyway the public want her gone as they nominated her, and I am just doing what they want.

Save: Jordan & Kaz

Edited by Solaris

ZACHARIAH SMITH

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDEIte1FhRwj9zaPH1XuW

Zachariah Smith competed on Season 21 of American Idol where he made it all the way to the Top 5. Sigh. Anyway, I think he was 20? And he married an older woman (I can't remember how many years older but she had like 3 kids too?). So yeah, that was a lot of responsibility that he took on for someone that young. I did find that relationship a little bit odd but who am I to judge, lol. Love is love. Anyway, he was an over-the-top singer and was very dramatic when he sang, he was also full of energy and I was just getting tired of it. It was too much for me. During his time on the show, he sang "Don't Stop Me Now", "Lucille", "I Want to Know What Love Is", "Hold the Line", "Don't Bring Me Down", Wanted Dead or Alive", "Ironic" (I was very upset that he got to sing "Ironic" as it is my fave Alanis song but anyways), "Thinking Out Loud" with Haven Madison, "I Just Can't Wait to Be King" and "Life Is a Highway". I have been trying to get him out for so long so I am so glad that I finally get the chance to cut him. 

SAVE: AZAN - everyone go and listen to her "Adorn" cover NOWWWWW

Carson Garrett

Happy Dance GIF by Survivor CBS

Carson is someone who I didn’t actually mind when the season was airing. I just looked back at my rankings post-44 and he was my #3. But he’s aged poorly for me since the season. Maybe it’s a negative outlook but I hate the recent trend of Survivor castaways selling merch, branding themselves on social media, trying to coin catchphrases and so on. If I wanted that I’d watch Drag R.. oh I’ve already watched enough of that.

Carson in hindsight just doesn’t age well for me on the season, he comes across tryhard to me. And then we hear all about the scandal where apparently he ripped off some small business to make money off of replica Survivor puzzles. Everything I’ve seen of him post-Survivor just gives off a bit of a fame hungry vibe. But he’s got the exact personality CBS and Probst will run with and we’ll probably get a dozen of Carson’s in the coming seasons. I’m simply unenthused.

Save Kara

NICHOLAS "SIFU" ALSUP

UbrIHLCfUZndSpoi6XZMi28FRLrJ74MvOida7l4cBCY.gif?auto=webp&s=9840d5a5b4a28da7f293cabe8a68c30ef185a20c

Sifu competed on Survivor 45, and he was part of the Reba tribe. He didn’t last long in the game. He seemed like a friendly, happy-go-lucky guy. However, his other castaways felt like they couldn’t trust him. He made it obvious that he was hunting for hidden immunity idols, and he was just a bit too eccentric for others to see him as a reliable ally. Sifu was also excluded from the core Reba alliance (Dee, Austin, Julie, and Drew) that stayed together for most of the game. He was on the outs early on and couldn’t get his footing in the game. Dee also cast a vote for him at a tribal council, and he was determined to find out who it was. He suspected it was J. Maya, and she agreed to take the blame. Sifu ended up getting voted out in the double elimination episode, and he missed out on making it to the jury. I wouldn’t have minded if Sifu made it further in the game since he seemed like he would’ve been someone entertaining and worth rooting for. But since he was voted out pre-jury, he’s a fair cut to make here.

Saving Matt Klotz.

giphy.webp

Edited by Steven_

Trish Balusa (Big Brother 20 UK)**

Lele Pons & Brandon Armstrong (Dancing with the Stars 32)**

Angela Rippon & Kai Widdrington (Strictly Come Dancing 21)**

Helen Li (Survivor 44)

Blake Willoughby (The Traitors Australia 2)**

Lele-Pons-Reacts-to-DWTS-Fans-Protesting
Lele Pons & Brandon Armstrong | DWTS

Lele Pons is an actress, singer and YouTube personality who rose to fame on Vine. Lele was partnered with Brandon Armstrong on the thirty second season of the American franchise of Dancing with the Stars and eventually placed eighth. Lele was fine and scored consistently throughout the season but I always seem to forget about her. I don't think Lele really showed any real growth throughout her journey so that was why she didn’t muster up enough support to carry her any further. I’m a big Brandon fan after his partnership with Kenya, but this partnership lacked that magic. At least she left the week she had her best dance and score. I’m sure Lele’s appearance on the show will have opened up her career to new opportunities and showed her to a whole new audience which is positive for her but I’m fine with her leaving here.

Saving Angela & Kai. 

the-traitors-australia-2023-blake.jpg

Well I know and think I like most of the nominees and sadly for Blake Willoughby, he's the only one I don't know so therefore he was a kind of easy cut for me amongst these nominees. Blake Willoughby is known for competing on the 2nd season of The Traitors Australia. Blake is a 35-year old Beer sales manager from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am used to writing about the faithfuls in the game, but Blake played as an original traitor of the game, alongside Camille Chicheportiche and Sam McGlone. Blake is known for being a happy-go-lucky guy. He voted against two of his former and fellow traitors - Ash on Episode 3 and then Sam on Episode 6. I believe there was some insane twist where the traitors all ~won it at the end by taking out all of the faithfuls. But there was a twist between them to steal or share the money where they all ended up stealing the money, so no one won the money and they all lost. :dead: Lmaoo that is so insane and I kinda want to watch to see how this all played out. :haha: Blake at least got to outlast Sam in this rankdown but not Camille, so she'll have the honor of lasting the longest amongst these traitors of this Australian season.

Saving: Trish Balusa

stan-twitter-trisha.gif

Ooof this was kinda a tough round for me. :( Thankfully didn't lose any super huge favorites though lost a lot that I really liked. 

- Aww I do think Hannah deserved better for Special Forces though. :( I was hoping for her to get a higher ranking amongst the cast there as she did slay it on the show and was very rootable on there. I'd rather she outlast longer some of the earlier (but likeable) early boots. But sadly, not meant to be. :(
- Aww well I tried my hardest to get Zachariah far here..... but hey, I helped get him to the Top 300 (and to outlast Haven) so I'm not mad and can't complain there. I was getting kinda tired of saving him as it was kinda exhausting saving him so much, lol. I for one loved his energy and thought he was a great/fun entertaining performer. :claybleh: Really enjoyed his voice too and he was one of my favorites that season.
 - Aww I really liked and enjoyed Carson on Survivor 44. Loved the Tika 3 and how they started out as underdogs and made it to the Top 4 together.  He was one of my favorites there (may be unpopular). He was someone I knew would have been nominated for sure. The aftershow stuff is kinda yikes and not good, soooo I can get how Carson doesn't age well for people there. Still enjoyed him on the show.
- Lol yeah Sifu was quite a fun and eccentric character. He was fun and wouldn't have minded him lasting a little longer but wasn't really a legit fan of his at the same time.
- Dangg sad to see Lele & Brandon go. :( This for sure should have been her last standing entry over her The Masked Singer entry but oh well. Though I get and agree with Zoey's comments on her run. She was a good/solid and consistent dancer but sadly she didn't really grow or become a frontrunner or get into that group like she should have. Still, she did deserve to last a little longer on the show but I wasn't shocked when she left, as unjust as it was.

Helen Li (Survivor 44)