2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Lily’s Battle Posted)

Alex95

ERIN JACKSON

Watch Speed Skater Erin Jackson Take Her First Steps on the Ice Just 6  Years Before Winning an Olympic Gold Medal | SELF

Erin Jackson is an American speed skater, roller derby player, and Olympic gold medalist. Jackson is the first Black woman to win a Winter Olympic gold medal in an individual sport. She qualified for The World Games 2017 in Wroclaw, Poland, where she competed in inline speed skating in various distances on road and track. She also qualified to compete in the 500 meters long track speed skating event at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang. I have no idea who she is, but she's made it this far in the Rankdown....I assume because no one remembered her or wanted to target her? That's why I decided to nominate her as I want to at least know something wheover makes it to the end of this Rankdown. She is Co-Winner alongside Tyler Cameron & Nick Viall of Special Forces Season 2. It appears Bachelor Nation is pretty good at this show. The show's format is pitting contestants in a shortened training course that is designed to replicate a number of elements of the actual United States Special Forces selection course, which is notoriously difficult and has claimed the lives of people who have participated in it. Oh damn, that's wild. Well, with that, well done to Tyler, Nick and Erin for making it to the end of this competition, it seems tough! Sorry Erin, maybe I would've liked you, had I watched this show. Kudos to you, though!

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana’s Battle Next)

hahaha yeah it's interesting but cool how well Bachelor Nation does so well on Special Forces. :haha: Anywho I really enjoyed and liked Erin on Special Forces. Before that, I did remember her and rooted for her in the Winter Olympics. Erin was a quieter personality, but a hard worker and gave her all in the challenges. I think her big moment on the show was opening up about her mother who died, which was sad and heartbreaking to see her talk about. :( :broken: But she definitely did really well enough to win the show. 

Definitely shocked she made it this far, but I'm not mad about her flying under the radar this far into the game. :haha: 

Rob & Corey

Rob and Corey McArthur: All We Know About Amazing Race Father-Son Duo

I have this sneaking suspicion that no one cares about any of the Amazing Race people left and they've just been hanging around since they are first on the list and not threats. I wonder if any will make the finals. This is a father son duo. The dad, Rob, is deaf and his son, Corey, is fluent in sign language and that's how they communicated the whole time. As a team they were very consistent and most of the legs didn't even place in the bottom 4 until there were only like 6 teams left competing. However, they also never won a Leg until leg 11 which was the penultimate one. Honestly, if they had won the show at Leg 12 it would have made for a great story, staying consistent and peaking at the very end. But alas, Greg & John were even MORE consistent and totally dominant for the season and our heroes Rob & Corey ended up in 3rd place out of 3 at the final leg. If they won maybe they would have won my battle.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana’s Battle Posted)
  • Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Sola’s Battle Next)

Regarding Rob & Corey, I did really like and enjoy them on TAR. I really loved their story and father/son bond and they were refreshing and rootable to watch. Yeah they weren't the funniest, trainwreckiest or most entertaining. But they were a strong and solid team. It's surprising that they didn't win any legs until towards the end of their run since they were fairly strong throughout the race and had many high placements. After losing my top favorites, I was rooting for them to win and in particular in that final so it was a bummer they came in their - especially behind the beards. :/ But still this is a really great finish for them in this game.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Sola’s Battle Posted)

Mistress Isabelle Brooks

Mtv Leopard GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

BRB mourning Ariana who is about to be predictably robbed by Sola, water is wet really.

Wallace pointed out like 20 percent or more of the final contestants left are drag queens from Rupaul and there is more than that in reality TV so for me I figured I'd take out someone who is a big threat and seems beloved regardless. I figured Cirie would be a fair option to go against Isabelle due the fact Cirie is the most universally loved contestant on IDF So easy way to get a drag queen out! But I wanted to see if we could even it out a bit.

Mistress Isabelle Brooks was one queens on the fifteenth season of RuPaul's Drag Race. Looking at her wiki page and from what many have said here she seems iconic. A lot of iconic quotes including ”Ooh, I’m not running, bitch. I’m gonna tiptoe.” or "I may be a mistress, but honey, I'm Ru's main bitch." among others those two just stood out for me.

She placed third. Season 15 seems to be great with 3 contestants left near our end game (well I guess 2 now) so she is among great company, at the end of the day though, it's not a big loss for me. I would of and saved  Michaela Bradshaw so I guess this avenges that battle just a bit, I am still sad.

Good for Isaelle Brooks for getting this far. She seems confident, hilarious, fierce, brave and iconic... all the things that make for a good Queen and to be fair a big threat too!

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Lily’s Battle Next)