2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Derek’s Decision Next)

Alex95

50 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

This gave me so much second hand embarrassment I need her out first next year!!!!

OMGG wow the comparison there is insane! :dead: And also crazy cause while Gottmik did well, she kinda had the worst critiques for this too. 🙈

@FrogLenzen can now swap up to one from each of these groups

Group 1

Ahren Belisle (AGT)

Begoña Rodrigo (Top Chef)

Kevin Martin (The Traitors Canada)

Tasha Stones (The Great British Bake-Off)

Group 2

Beverley Mitchell (Special Forces)

Claudia Fogarty (Love Island UK 9)
Jen & Liv (The Voice UK)

Olivia Aquilina (Claim to Fame)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Derek’s Decision Next)

@Steven_ will now save one group and the other will be out four nominees 

Group 1

Ahren Belisle (AGT)

Beverley Mitchell (Special Forces)

Kevin Martin (The Traitors Canada)

Tasha Stones (The Great British Bake-Off)

Group 2

Begoña Rodrigo (Top Chef)

Claudia Fogarty (Love Island UK 9)
Jen & Liv (The Voice UK)

Olivia Aquilina (Claim to Fame)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven’s Decision Next)
  • Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Waly’s Decision Next)
  • Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris’ Decision Next)

Begoña Rodrigo (Top Chef: World All-Stars)

rs_634x1024-230125093116-634-Begona_Rodr

I was stuck between two options for my cut, the two reality stars I didn't know. Sadly for Begoña, she had the worst track record of the two so she's my option to cut. Begoña Rodrigo is from Valencia, Spain, where she originally competed on and won the 1st season of Top Chef Spain. Begoña would later compete on the very intensely stacked Top Chef: World All-Stars, which took place last year. This competition featured past winners, runners-up and a 3rd placer as well as a 5th placer (who was also a winner of another season), so this competition was no joke. Begoña's run was all over the place with her short time on the show. She placed high on Episode 1's London Calling and Episode 3's Cheeky Pints and Pub Bites challenges, which were the highlights of her run. She was IN, which meant she was safe, on Episode 2's Rice Rice, Baby challenge. However, the last two episodes were tough for Begoña. She placed low in the Bottom 3 but was saved on Episode 4's Spurred Lines challenge. Then on Episode 5's Holiday Vacation, Begoña landed in the Bottom 3 once again but this time her luck ran out as she was eliminated from the competition. She also never won a Quickfire challenge in any of these episodes. Begoña lasted 5 episodes and finished at 12th place.

Olivia Aquilina

Who Is Olivia Aquilina? Get To Know Jenny McCarthy's Niece (Exclusive) –  Hollywood Life

I haven't cut from Claim to Fame yet, so I decided that I would do that, having not watched the show. Olivia is Jenny McCarthy's niece and that is what got her on the show with a bunch of other celebrity relatives.  She participated in the second season of the show and made it half way through the season.  She was eliminated in episode 6 next to Karsyn?  I am not sure how the elimination process works. She was safe, and didn't win any of the rounds before her elimination.  Will people be said by this cut?  I don't know.  She seems like a non-entity.

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

Olivia Aquilina

Will people be said by this cut?  I don't know.  She seems like a non-entity.

How dare you cut Olivia, Sola! :angry: 

LOL Just kidding. :haha: Olivia was meh/just there for me. You were kinda right with her being a non-enity, so to speak. She didn't have much airtime and wasn't too memorable as a character/personality, especially compared to the early boots and the ones that lasted til the end. But she did well in the sense that the cast couldn't figure out her celebrity relative and had no clue that she was related to Jenny McCarthy. She got eliminated by trying to guess Karsyn's relative, which she was wrong on, and that got her eliminated. Otherwise, she probably could have skated by through to the Final 4 or something.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Akshar’s Noms Next)

@jarmon is up next to nominate! Here is the sequence this round:

Akshar - The nominator will nominate ten reality stars and five alternates.

Diana - Next in line will have the ability to swap up to three of the ten nominees for three of the alternates. At this point, the alternates will officially be safe.

Zoey - Next in line will split the ten nominees into two groups of five.

Derek - Next in line will save one nominee from each group, leaving us with two groups of four.

Steven - Next in line will have the ability to swap up to one nominee from each group with each other.

Wally - Next in line with save one group, leaving the other group of our four final nominees.

Sola - Next in line will cut one of the four remaining nominees and do their writeup.

Chris - Next in line will cut one of the remaining three nominees and do their writeup.

Lily - Last in line will cut one of the remaining two nominees and do their writeup. The last survivor will be rewarded with being safe for the rest of the cycle.

• Thanks 2

JEN & LIV

THE VOICE UK - SERIES 12 || WINNER

Jen & Liv are a duo formed by Jenna Cole and Olivia Irvin. They initially came together at a Little Mix tribute and performed mainly as buskers. Their career changed for the better when they appeared on the 12th series of The Voice UK. They auditioned with Doja Cat's "Woman", which managed to turn four chairs - personally, I was indifferent about their performance. They chose will.i.am as their coach and made it through the callback after performing Gayle's "ABCDEFU" against two other acts. They easily made it through the semi-final with "Sway" and found themselves in the finale, where they won. After winning, they changed their name to HUNNI. Honestly, they are just a fine act. I thought their performances were a bit all over the place in terms of identity, so hopefully, they take the time to truly figure out who they are.

Nominees:

1. Huntley (The Voice 24)

2. NOIVAS (The Voice 23)

3. Mike D'Urzo (The Traitors Canada)

4. Ash Pollard (The Traitors Aus 2)

5. Keith Banks (The Traitors Aus 2)

6. Tom Goetter (Top Chef: World All-Stars)

7. Bartise Bowden (Perfect Match)

8. Callum Hole (Love Island Games)

9. Raymond "Ray" Gantt (Love Island Games)

10. Jonny Fairplay (House of Villains)

Alternatives:

1. Matty Edgell (The Great British Bake Off Season 14)

2. Vickala "Kay Kay" Gray (Love Island US5)

3. Shaq Muhammed (Love Island UK9)

4. Marvin Achi (The Circle 5)

5. Tristan Phipps (The Challenge UK)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana’s Decision Next)

@Zoey can now split the nominees into two groups of five:

Huntley (The Voice 24)

NOIVAS (The Voice 23)

Mike D'Urzo (The Traitors Canada)

Tristan Phipps (The Challenge UK)

Keith Banks (The Traitors Aus 2)

Tom Goetter (Top Chef: World All-Stars)

Bartise Bowden (Perfect Match)

Callum Hole (Love Island Games)

Raymond "Ray" Gantt (Love Island Games)

Jonny Fairplay (House of Villains)