2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris’ Noms Next)

Alex95

3 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Zachariah Smith (AI21)

Oliver Steele (AI21)

Ben Sheehy (Australian Idol 😎

Terrell "Ty" McDonald (BBCAN11)

Jared Fields (BB25)

Miranda "Bowie Jane" Ball (BB25)

Cameron Hardin (BB Reindeer Games)

Marvin Achi (The Circle 5)

Tyson Beckford & Jenna Johnson (DWTS32)

Matt Walsh & Koko Iwasaki (DWTS32)

J Ruiz (Fight to Survive)

Missy Byrd (Fight to Survive)

Jonny Fairplay (House of Villains)

Tanyel Revan (LI9)

Abi Moores (LI10)

Scott van-der-Sluis (LI10)

Bringing over to the next page.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Akshar’s Noms Posted)
Posted (edited)

Oliver Steele

J62WeuR.md.jpg

Idol seems to have the same type of contestants ever year thinking about it. And Oliver provided absolutely nothing special than is very basic run. He made it to the top 8 which good for him I guess.  He was the one saved by the judges during top 10, Katy chose to save him from elimination. I always find wild cares or saves on Idol pretty pointless because more than not, they are just cut the next week and that was the case for Oliver, who was eliminated the very next week after his performance of You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette. He did not do Alanis justice but most of these singing contestants never do. Meh, no big loss

Saving: Abi Moores

Edited by *Diana

Missy Byrd

Missy Byrd (@themissybyrd) / X

I know Missy Byrd from her stint on survivor.  I enjoyed her there.  However she is represented in this game by a show that I have no idea about and give Cameron a break from being cut by me!  This show is Fight to Survive and I figure I would cut from a show I didn't know this time. Fight to survive is a competitive reality show that brought together contestants from a bunch of reality shows.  The series lasted 8 episodes and Missy did really well on the show!  She won 4 episode challenges, and never "lost" a challenge.  I assume this means placed last.  Missy made it all the way to the finale and lose to someone named J Ruiz. I assume she lost the final challenge and thats why she finished in 2-4th place.  I don't care enough to investigate further though!

Save: Matt & Koko

Darn I was kinda hoping for Missy to win for Fight to Survive, but I liked a few other people more to save her there. :( LOL people on FtS were ruthless and such hot messes. :dead: Missy and J were the female and male competition beasts and always slayed the elimination battle part of the game.

Actually the Final 3 all could have won together but they all decided to battle each other out (and J had to have a female partner + Missy have a male partner) at the end to make it fair, and J won out on that.

Ben Sheehy

a996b4_22be9724e6984c17bd433b54eafe6333~

Ben Sheehy is a 24-year old singer from Brisbane, Queensland, who competed on the comeback returning 8th season of Australian Idol. Okay last round I decided to spare a singing contestant I didn't like/care for but sadly for Ben, I won't be doing that this time around. Ben was like one of those pub / classic rock singers on the show and he's kinda a niche style for these shows but sadly I didn't care for him or his voice. He was a decent performer - but also for a rock singer, he could have had more stage presence. 

I didn't watch the early rounds (auditions/Top 50 rounds) of  Australian Idol, but he sang songs like "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin, "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus, "Roar" by Katy Perry and  "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. I didn't see any of those performances. I was introduced to Ben on the Top 24 rounds where he sang "Immigrant Song"  by Led Zeppelin, which I did not really like. He did advance through to the Top 12 where he sang  "Blaze of Glory" by Jon Bon Jovi. Australia didn't care for that performance and he landed in the Bottom 4 where he sang "River Deep – Mountain High" by Ike and Tina Turner. That was a surprising song choice but I didn't really care for that performance, I don't think. I was hoping for Ben to go that night but nope, he stayed and Jasey and Maya left. 😐 

On the Top 10 Judges Song Contest night, he chose "Beggin'" by Måneskin, which was selected by Meghan Trainor. I didn't care for this performance and neither did Australia as he landed in the Bottom 4 once again. On the results show, he sang "Gimme Shelter" by The Rolling Stones. Don't think I cared for his version of that. But I was hoping he would go this week but instead nope.... Sash and Harry went. I think I was okay with those eliminations, though Sash going was a bit of a surprise as I thought he would have been a frontrunner. 

Moving onto Top 8's Dedication Night, Ben sang "Joker & the Thief" by Wolfmother, which was dedicated to his former music school. I think the judges raved about this performance and was kinda pimping him that Australia needs to vote and appreciate him - if I am remembering correctly??? Somehow that worked and Ben was safe for the first time from the Bottom 4 - and advanced to the Final 6. 😐 UGH I was soooo heated and mad about this, ugh. It was the worst. :dead: Angelina Curtis and Noora H ended up going, which was a bummer as I liked them more than Ben. 

Now Ben makes it to the Top 6 semi-final show. He opens the show with the classic "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" by The Rolling Stones. I didn't care for this performance as per usual, lol. On the results show, the contestants were grouped in pairs. Ben was in a pairing against Phoebe Stewart, who was one of the frontrunners despite one Bottom 4 appearance. But I was hopeful Ben would finally go this week and yeah he does finally leave this week. I don't think Ben was a bad person or anything but I just didn't care for his signing style/voice and I was frustrated with how long he lasted during the season.  A little bit of "Beggin'" was posted on Youtube, so I will post that below.

Saving: Zachariah Smith

Zachariah-Smith-American-Idol-5-Things-A

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Are you refreshing with the Zachariah or Jared save?

Oops sorry, that was for Zachariah. But yeah just posted above.

Terrell "Ty" McDonald (BBCAN11)

Jared Fields (BB25)

Miranda "Bowie Jane" Ball (BB25)

Cameron Hardin (BB Reindeer Games)

Marvin Achi (The Circle 5)

Tyson Beckford & Jenna Johnson (DWTS32)

J Ruiz (Fight to Survive)

Jonny Fairplay (House of Villains)

Tanyel Revan (LI9)

Scott van-der-Sluis (LI10)

11 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I didn't realize fight to survive were almost eliminated from the rankdown. Someone cut J Ruiz so we can say good bye to the random show! 😛

Joe Biden No GIF by The Democrats

Cameron Hardin (Big Brother Reindeer Games)

big-brother-season-25-cameron-hardin.jpg

Let's get both Cameron's out, I guess. This is one of those instances where it's not only an easy out because of the person, but also just a fair out because Cameron was literally there for one episode of Reindeer Games. So he's certainly not in the conversation of best reality star of the year for either of his appearances. I know he had a rabid fanbase across a certain demographic on social media (and a much much smaller but also pretty rabid fanbase here). It was funny how they teased a BB25 person was going to get the chance to compete and then instantly found himself on the outs of the spin-off. I like how Britney was just not feeling him whatsoever. Neither were we.

Save Marvin Achi

SCOTT VAN-DER-SLUIS

love-island-scott-648c3ad92f567.jpg

I recognize Scott from the most recent season of Love Island USA, but he was only on there for a few days. Plus, he entered the show very late, and I'm typically checked out on Love Island towards the end of the season. I start losing interest after the Casa Amor aftermath, but I digress. This write-up is supposed to be about Scott's time on Love Island 10. So, Scott van-der-Sluis is a professional footballer from Wales, and he entered the villa on Day 11 as a bombshell. As for his time on the show, thank you to the Love Island YouTube page for putting this video together as it helps me get an idea of his Love Island experience. It looks like Scott was first coupled up with Catherine, but there were doubts if he truly was attracted to her or if he was just with her to stay on the show. He stayed loyal to her during Casa Amor though, but Catherine returned to the villa with another guy. Scott then moved on, eventually pursuing something with Abi. However, it seemed like it was just friendship vibes between them, and the two of them ended up getting dumped from the island on Day 52. Shortly afterwards, he competed on Love Island USA for five days, and then he came back for a third time on Love Island Games. He only lasted three days there. Maybe success on Love Island just isn't in the cards for him.

Saving "How did your game change for, I'm going to say the better, when you joined the Mafia with Matt and I?!" 

3INcirtx7_avatar-1699989170326.jpg

I still can't @ the fact that Scott van-der-Sluis did Love Island 3 times in ONE year. :dead: That is just insanity, lmao. I haven't watched UK10 which is the season he lasted the longest - though seen him on US Season 5 and Games Season 1 but he barely lasted anytime on those, lol. So I feel I don't really know him that well compared to other contestants.

TYSON BECKFORD & JENNA JOHNSON

DANCING WITH THE STARS - SEASON 32 || 12TH PLACE

Tyson-Beckford-Jenna-Johnson-Dancing-With-the-Stars.jpg?fit=1230,720

When Tyson Beckford was announced as one of the celebrity competing on the most recent season of Dancing With The Stars, many of us had high expectations for him, especially since he was going to be paired with Jenna Johnson. In fact, many of us predicted that he was going to go far in the competition. However, we quickly realized we were wrong the moment he danced the Cha Cha, which scored a good ole 12 out of 30 points. He did show some improvement with the Salsa in Week 2, but that was short-lived as he did not improve the following week with the Foxtrot, scoring only 20 out of 40 points.  He was eliminated during that week, and therefore finishing in 12th place.  With his short time on the show, he was one of the most unforgettable contestants of the season ; For that reason, I have no problem with him being cut this early.

SAVING: TANYEL REVAN

Ah yeah Chris said it all regarding Tyson & Jenna. I was looking forward to Tyson on the show and had high hopes for him... but sadly he was disappointing and was a dud... ugh. :( At least he had an okay and fun Salsa but he left at the right time as that Foxtrot was really messy.