American Idol Season 22 Auditions 4 Discussion

istersay

2 minutes ago, kenboy1 said:

At least she has to start from the beginning again…unlike Arthur Gunn…but every aspect of Alyssa’s audition was soooo staged including what Katy said…

It was horse pucky...

Katy probably wanted to bang her head on the table. 

Just followed Julia and Alyssa is so fake. Can't believe I followed her for 6 years... 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, KelseyW said:

It was horse pucky...

Katy probably wanted to bang her head on the table. 

Just followed Julia and Alyssa is so fake. Can't believe I followed her for 6 years... 

I SAID MY PEACE. 

Alyssa won't make it far. She's pulling a sh!t friend routine just like Laine Hardy did. 

She made a post on Instagram about her audition and didn't even use the right @ for Julia! Lmao

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

OMGGG the headline of this article: 'American Idol': Past contestant Alyssa Raghu hijacks best friend's audition to snag a golden ticket

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2024/03/17/american-idol-recap-season-22-episode-4/72995120007/ 

:dead: 

Yeah this is not a good look at all for Alyssa, lol. 

Yikes!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

OMGGG the headline of this article: 'American Idol': Past contestant Alyssa Raghu hijacks best friend's audition to snag a golden ticket

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2024/03/17/american-idol-recap-season-22-episode-4/72995120007/ 

Yeah this is not a good look at all for Alyssa, lol. 

They really are roasting her over an edit that was out of her control. I feel bad for her. :dead:

• Like 3

“…Giving Alyssa the golden ticket right in front of Julia was exceptionally cruel. Like upstaging a bride on her wedding day. To her credit, Julia was more supportive than her best friend might have deserved, "You worked so hard for this."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I’m sorry I enjoy Alyssa but her trampling over her “friends” audition is so slimy and icky EW. And her friends expression was so telling I’m so upset 

Also her audition wasn’t even all that 😭

• Like 1