Big Brother Canada 12

Alex95

Oooh dear, that latest episode was really something else. 🙈

WELL at least Victoria brings us the drama and entertainment, at least. :dead: But mannn she was right on Sunday's episode where she said she really did not need to win this HoH. I felt she was/did WAYY too much for someone who was at a great spot/position in this game. She had multiple alliances and sat well with all of them. I get her worry and concern about Donna, and not really trusting her now. I don't blame her for being worried on her. But I think it was a bit TOO much to completely change her plan from targeting Vivek, then wanting to backdoor Donna. Then Donna came up with some game plan and Victoria wanted to backhand on that idea? Though that could have been the beauty of TV editing and maybe she wasn't conflicted on it? But still this is all REALLY MESSY and too much. :dead: But I love and expect the messy from Spicy V. :dead: But I worry this is bad for her game longevity.

I do feel bad for Donna in all of this. :( I do think she is true to the girls alliance but has her close ties with her other guys in her alliance as like a side alliance. I do think Hot Chocolate (and well Victoria) should have been weary on her. I think targeting her a few weeks down the line would have been fine. But for a woman to go on a woman's HoH when that was not the intended plan? And this early in the season? That is just really messy and now the house will lose two women when that didn't have to be the case.

But I'll be sad to see Donna go (if she does in fact go) as I was liking her. :( 

Some thoughts on the latest episode I just watched:

Well I will say that Donna took her blindside like a champ and with so much class. I do feel a little bad for how bad Victoria felt about making this move but I still don't think this was a good move for her. I just hope she recovers from it and it doesn't hurt her game long term.  But I do believe her tears and crying are genuine. 

Ooof that Anthony & Bayleigh convo was really tough to watch. 

The Horror film and the romance film that the cast made were fun and cute to watch. Well horror isn't supposed to be cute but yeah. They were fun. :haha:

Oh wow, I was kinda impressed with how Donna campaigned for herself. She was very calm, composed with not blowing up her game/attitude to try to stay in the game. I knew it was a loss cause, but she gave it a great effort.   

But oh wow, Victoria with that major turnaround with the fellow Hot Chocolate members and them really trying to change things around for the girls. Oh dear, I am just watching this and thinking like how "this move reallly did not need to happen." :dead: Victoria's move just showed how girls' alliances don't seem to work. With this major turnaround, I don't even know if it's a good idea to keep Donna now as I don't feel she would 100% trust the other girls (and she rightfully shouldn't). 

Oh wait, what's up with Dinis voting to evict Elijah? I did not expect that. :dead: But okay, well I am glad it wasn't a boring unaminous vote. I'm glad that Bayleigh and Todd stood by Donna and kept her safe even though it didn't do much for her. But Donna put in the work and campaigned hard for herself. I honestly wasn't even expecting her to get 3 votes to stay. Oh wait up... what was up with that kiss between Donna & Todd? Was there something brewing between them?  👀 I'll miss her as I feel she really has a lot to bring to the season. Also at least Donna left the house looking hot! :wub:

20 hours ago, Solaris said:

At least Victoria knows what a massive blunder she just made.

Yep, I'm glad she realized that. She should have let Anthony (or even Matthew or Elijah) go after Donna. It was far too soon for Victoria to make this move. :wacko:

12 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Week 2 and 2 girls are already out.  So much for big sisters :rofl:

Right? A dang mess. :dead: 

6 hours ago, Solaris said:

Spicy Victoria Franzel

The way I went from "I'm so sorry Victoria for this comparison" to how I couldn't agree more with this statement in just a few days is just WILD to me.

I've been fast-forwarding my way through the episodes the past two days skipping comps and all the boring sponsored shit. Maybe I'm missing all the good stuff, but the cast seems kinda lame? Besides Dinis & Vivek I couldn't tell you a single interesting thing about any of the newbie guys. The Hot Chocolate alliance is kinda stank, but at least they're giving good tv so I'm okay with it for now, as long as they face some battle at some point and it's not just a steamroll. Bayleigh's a star, but she's got like 2-3 weeks left in her max. Idk we'll see...

Ughh I was rooting for Kayla to win HoH and ughh she was so close to doing so. 😢 But then of course ~the house target~ Vivek wins the HoH. :dead: Ughhh see if Victoria had targeted him like the original plan was supposed to go, the house wouldn't have had to worry about this. :dead: She's so lucky that she's not in Viviek's radar. I'm glad she isn't but this still could have been avoided.

Bayleigh's non-holding back reactions to Vivek's win. :dead: But ooof, I feel for her as this is the worst possible outcome for her. And ugh it's frustrating that she's the target and likely another girl goes while all the men possibly can remain another week. :/ I like that the girls don't want another girl to go, at least.

lol Eljah being a pawn another week. Although lol at how the girls went from loving im to can't being able to stand him now. :haha: 

Ooooh I like that Dinis was getting in Vivek's ear about potentially targeting Tola. That's not quite a bad idea for a target.  😮 I had a feeling Vivek's noms would be the same. Hopefully something changes with the veto, namely with Bayleigh getting saved in some way, so that she can get off the block and a Tola backdoor can happen. :giggle:But I'm not too hopeful since things I want to happen hardly ever happens, lmao.

I have been slowly warming up to Dinis on these last few episodes. I'm really enjoying his gameplay and thought process.

OMGG BBCAN5's Karen showing up in the middle of the Veto comp was hilarious. :dead: She had her Kevin Martin beach towel. :dead: And then her calling Matthew "Mario." :dead: Also her "you're next" to Todd for not knowing her was funny too. :haha: 

Oooh yayyy for Kayla winning the Veto! :wub: What a great week of comps for her! She came in 2nd for the HoH and won the veto so yayy for that! ❤️ I'm glad she got that win under her belt. 

The starting of the Dinis vs. Anthony battle brewing is fun to see. :giggle: It's fun seeing Anthony getting shook by one of the players and someone that has potential to take him down.

But oooof, wow Anthony/Victoria (And I guess Kayla) are all doing a good job working hard on switching Viviek's mind here. All that power of 3 people vs. 1 person, of course the 3 people will weigh out. I just can't believe how easily they can manipulate Vivek like that. :dead: I got to hand it to Anthony + Hot Chocolate for making this move happen - I feel they will steamroll this game now. Dinis was the only challenger to them and now he's as good as gone. 

Wow just when I thought Victoria made a bad game move last week, Vivek shows up to outdo her and make an even worse move than she did. :dead: I just CAN'T that he put up one of his closest allikes up. But dangggg, Dinis' closing DR at the end of the show was so sad and heartbreaking. I really felt so bad for him.  :broken: It's a danggg shame that Dinis has to be the first guy to go over so many useless guys in there.  And what's worse is when Dinis goes, Anthony/Victoria/Kayla are gonna drop Vivek as soon as his HoH is done. :dead: I wouldn't be surprised if this all comes back around and Vivek still goes next week. :haha:

17 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Dinis saving Vivek last week with the veto and Donna leave.  I feel a little bad, but then I remember that, and don't feel bad any longer.

lmaoo I didn't really think about that. :dead: Lol if Dinis had left Vivek on the block, he would have been gone and we wouldn't have had to worry about the mess that's happened this week. :dead: 

Oooof, that conversation between Dinis and Vivek was quite intense. I still really feel so bad for Dinis on this blindside. He speaks so much truth about Anthony. But Dinis is just too smart and strategic to play in the game against Anthony, I guess. :closedeyes: 

I do love how Dinis put up a fight to stay and how Bayleigh was trying to get the girls to keep him - as well as Dinis trying to do the same thing, Dangg he has guts in wanting to take out Anthony and it's a shame that there isn't really anyone else to do so. :( Oooh and Dinis also wanting to take out Viviek - I love that too. :giggle: He brings up good points, but I highly doubt it's going to work or he's able to make that change to stay, though I would love to be proven wrong. 

Dangg, when Bayleigh casted her vote to evict Dinis (as the 3rd vote), I knew it was a done deal for Dinis. Ughh this was obvious and expected to happen. But so much for any kind of a power shift to happen. :closedeyes: :( Aww sad that it was a 9-0 vote and that Dinis had no support on his side but I get why. But yeah I'm sad to see Dinis go. He came out swinging and had great potential. Oooh I'm kinda surprised Dinis wants Tola to win even after pitching him to be on the block. He must be seeing something we're not seeing on the show. 

OMG Anthony's DR to Dinis. Lmaoo dude is so cocky, it's crazy. :dead: Lol and then Anthony goes out on the first question. :lmao: 

lol Elijah is doing the most when answering these questions in the HoH comp. OMG at that balls question - it took out everyone except Victoria and Elijah. :dead: OMG Victoria... I wonder if she threw that to Elijah. I'm thinking she probably did as she didn't want the power again. And with how her HoH went, it's probably for the best. :haha: So lol well, Elijah goes from pawn star to HoH. I'm honestly kinda happy for him. He's had to be the easy pawn for two weeks so it's nice that he'll get some power. I have absolutely no idea what he would do with power, especially if he had his own say. I think that would have been kind of an interesting HoH. Instead, I expect him to do whatever Anthony wants.  I will still LOL if Vivek ends up going next week. :haha: 

7 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Loving this new era of gay representation (older comp beasts delivering Shakespearean level dramatic line readings that get backdoored by their closest ally third)

hisamgoueli_800x1000.jpg Dinis-Freitas_600x800.jpg

Lol I was thinking there were a lot of comparisons between Dinis and Hisam towards these last few episodes. :haha: I nearly mentioned that in my thoughts.