Big Brother Canada 12

Alex95

35 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Incompetent Big Brother production accidentally spoiled the eviction on their website lmao

Hide contents

It's Goose who gets evicted

100% fine with knowing the circumstances of this round.

Kind of disappointed that I missed the first half of the episode.  I missed what led up to Elijah getting evicted.

But I have no problem with Avery becoming HoH again!  And Todd and Tola nominations make sense.

But uh-oh.  Lexus could be a target now that it's known that she had considered flipping the vote on Avery.  But Anthony puts a target on Kayla's back for what she said about Victoria?  Oof!

What's going to happen tomorrow?

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Anthony hate, but turning spicy on Kayla is a smart move for him

It also makes sense.  He knows from the Donna blunder just how impulsive Victoria can be.  But there's still a Veto to be played.

Watched the latest episode... and some thoughts:

- Lol Tola tried his best to come up with a plan to save his butt regarding putting Kayla up. :haha: I'm glad that Avery wasn't buying it and I doubt any of the girls were buying it. LOL I wonder what excuse Todd would have came up with on his own. :haha:
- Ugh Tola is NOT to be trusted. I wish Victoria could have put him up but I know Anthony was not going to go for that. :/ Ugh I'm still worried for Kayla with Tola in this game because he is certainly going to take a shot at her... and I fear the next time he gets the chance he won't miss, ugh. :broken: I'm just hoping he'll never get that chance. Tola is getting away with so much and it just scares me the longer he lasts.
- OMG Victoria needs to stop with the unnecessary lies! :dead: She knows for a fact that she won't keep Elijah safe if it's a tied vote. But yeah she's also lucky and knows it won't be a tied vote, so that was easy for her to lie like this. :haha:
- Aww I do lowkey feel bad for Elijah. He seems so sad and heartbroken about this. But there's no way that he can survive this vote. At least he can get the honor of being in the jury should he go.
- Yep, it was an expected 6-0 vote with Elijah going. I'm fine with this result as I'd rather Avery stay. At least he gets the honor of being in the jury. He wasn't a favorite of mine but he's a nice guy with a good heart. 
- Okayy Avery. I love that she is very weary of Todd & Tola and ready to target them.
- But oh danggg, Avery & Kayla are furious with Victoria's game plan of backdooring Elijah instead of Todd & Tola, which they are so rightful of. Cause yeah those two will still target Kayla & Avery. I feel like moves like this is messy and tricky for Victoria... and shows she's not 100% locked in with them and has that strong tide with Anthony.
- Anthony's DR with how unstoppable he is in this game, but sadly he's not even lying about it. :dead: LOL his comments of not neding to win any comps, which ugh he's right. Unless Bayleigh is somehow brave enough to take that shot at him  but even if she were to, Anthony won't go lol.
- Gahh so nervous for this HoH. Please don't let any of the guys win. Ooh lol Todd vs. Tola is a beautiful thing. Knock one of them out - though fearing Tola will win this. LOL goodness.... this comp is taking forever. Ughhh, maybe we should have had one of the girls go against them to take them both out. :dead:
- LOL at the first puzzle taking 29:16 or something and then Avery finishing hers at 20 seconds. :dead:
- Lmaooo I guess gotta root for Anthony to beat Todd and yay that he does so. 
- Avery slays it with another puzzle. Thinking this is her HoH to win.
- lmaooo Anthony giving Lexus the win here. :lmao: OK come on and win this, Avery! I don't trust Lexus 100%. Oooh phew, yayy glad Avery won it! LOL yess it's probably gonna be a safe/boring week, but I don't curr..... target and get rid of Tola & Todd at this point, lol. Though she's kinda screwed if one of them wins the HoH lol.
- lmao Avery getting another HoH room after just having it last week (or in fact 2 days ago). :haha:
- lol I forgot that Avery had a twin sister, but aww it was nice to see her as her family member visit to deliver her the Wendys meal.
- lol at the Nomination ceremony happening so early in the show but yeah this is such an easygoing week with Avery's noms. Happy with these Todd & Tola nominations. lol her saying that they are both her targets. :haha: With that said, I'm hoping Tola can finally go. He's dodged so many bullets and the longer he stays, he becomes more dangerous. With Avery wanting things to go smoothly, I know it won't.... and I'm expecting Tola to win the veto.
- Oooh dear at Kayla & Lexus talking about Bayleigh needing to go in a backdoor plan. Ugh, I feel like this is definitely going to happen. Gah I also need Bayleigh not to win the veto because she would save Todd, which scares me. 
- OMGG now Todd telling Bayleigh about the Lexus bit of possibly voting Avery out though she didn't actually say she would do so. LMAO now they got Lexus as a backdoor option. Ugh these people just need to stick with getting Tola out now. Then worry about Lexus/Todd/Bayleigh/etc next week. :dead: Though I get the issue with Lexus as she will be an issue at some point. 
- LOL The wayyy that Victoria is telling this story to Avery... makes it seem like it's Lexus' plan to get rid of Avery. :dead: Ooh how the story changes so quickly like this, haha.
- lmaoo Anthony furious about the thought of Lexus' potentially going and lmaoo of course he's not going for that. :lmao:
- omgg now Anthony telling Victoria about what Elijah said to Kayla when he left the house. And OMGG this thing he told her now quickly changes Victoria's mind to go after Kayla? WTH? :dead: She changes her mind soooo dang much. :lmao: UGH it is sooooo stupid for Victoria to target and want Kayla to go next, like right now, like... WHAT THE HECK? 😐 I get that it's not good for Kayla to make it to the end with Victoria but to get her out 8th before Todd/Tola??? This messy lady changes her mind with the last person she talks to. Ugh, the girls better rail Victoria back in and make her change her mind.

19 hours ago, Solaris said:

I do love Todd and Tola noms. Tola can go home. 😎

PLEASEEE! (!) I've been waiting weeks for Tola to go, but he's always managed to dodge so many bullets. :dead: 

18 hours ago, Solaris said:

Anthony hate, but turning spicy on Kayla is a smart move for him

16 hours ago, Rodney said:

It also makes sense.  He knows from the Donna blunder just how impulsive Victoria can be.  But there's still a Veto to be played.

Yeah, I gotta give it to Anthony. This is a good long term move for him, but it's so terrible for Victoria. But it wouldn't be the first time she's made a terrible move for herself and a good move for him. :dead: 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

WHAT THE HECK? 😐 I get that it's not good for Kayla to make it to the end with Victoria but to get her out 8th before Todd/Tola??? This messy lady changes her mind with the last person she talks to. Ugh, the girls better rail Victoria back in and make her change her mind.

Weeeeeeeell . . . about that. . . .

Top 7 ranking:

1. Bayleigh - the only one left with a brain.

2. Spicy - at least she is entertaining

3. Avery - Spicy minion, is still someone I mostly like despite two rough hoh's.

4. Todd - sort of here by default, I don't dislike him.

5. Lexus - get over your thirst for vengeance.

6. Tola - useless

7. Anthony - he's getting worse, not better.