Big Brother Canada 12

Alex95

Can y'all believe a new BBCAN season is starting next week? Really snuck up on us all! After protesting last season due to lack of feeds, I might give this season a shot depending on how much time I have. There's rumors that feeds might be back as well. And of course All-Stars rumors as I feel like we get every season :dead:. Though I mean if you're gonna have a giant star in the living room, of course people will speculate! Rumor has it cast should come tomorrow or Wed, returnees or not.

One reality show spoiler insta account I follow just randomly followed 16 previous houseguests. The list is kinda random so I'm not taking it too seriously but if it is returnees and that is our cast I'd be :dead:

Edited by Alex95

LMAO Oh dangg, I totally haven't thought about BBCAN at all. :dead: I really should have as it's about that time of the year when it comes back. :haha:  Looking forward to seeing who the cast will be in the next few days! 😮 

8 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

There's rumors that feeds might be back as well.

Apparently spoilergirl is the source of that rumor so I'm gonna say never mind to that :dead:. I'll hold on hope for an All-Stars or some returnee twist though. If not, it's rude to put a star in the middle of your living room :kissbye:

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Apparently spoilergirl is the source of that rumor so I'm gonna say never mind to that :dead:. I'll hold on hope for an All-Stars or some returnee twist though. If not, it's rude to put a star in the middle of your living room :kissbye:

you should post the 16 houseguests for us in a spoiler tag!

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

you should post the 16 houseguests for us in a spoiler tag!

Like I said, huuuuuuuge grain of salt because it's based on literally no inside information. But I follow realitytv_fan on insta and they always have pretty good tea and post collages of reality show casts. Sometimes I check who they follow, it's how I figured out some Traitors 2 names before they were revealed. The fact that they followed these 16 houseguests, 8 men and 8 women, out of nowhere and all have been inactive for the past 24 hours is 👀. But it could very easily be trolling or nothing.

Suzette Amaya - BBCAN1

Heather Decksheimer - BBCAN2

Joel Lefevre - BBCAN4

Ramsey Aburaneh - BBCAN4

Dre Gwenaelle - BBCAN5

Ryan Ballantine - BBCAN6

Dane Rupert - BBCAN7

Cody Kennedy - BBCAN7

Breydon White - BBCAN9

Kiefer Collison - BBCAN9

Rohan Kapoor - BBCAN9

Victoria Woghiren - BBCAN9

Josh Nash - BBCAN10

Betty Yirsaw - BBCAN10

Claudia Campbell - BBCAN11

Vanessa Mactavish - BBCAN11

Disappointed that no one from the unfinished eighth season got a second chance to take part in a complete season.

Vanessa shouldn't be back.  She quit.

Shocked no one from season three came back.

The talk of All-stars makes me go back to when I met Nikki and she told me she would love to come back to Canada to do an All-Stars edition of the show. They should do one in honour of her!

Edited by Solaris

This looks like a nice cast. Looking forward to getting to know them.

I'm curious who the two all stars will be. 😮 Though I prefer seasons to be either full on newbies or full on all-stars (or even a equal mix bred of newbies and all-stars). But we'll see how this goes.

Man, I feel like I have completely missed out on the last few seasons, the last one I saw was probably S6 I think? The cast looks nice I may stick around for this one (if it will be possible to watch online!)