Taylor Swift Trios

Tomd24

Now that it’s been revealed our trios are covering Taylor Swift on Monday, please comment what song(s) you hope their singing! 

I’ll start:

Lila, Mac, Mara - Cardigan 

Nini, Huntley, Jacquie - Shake It Off

Ruby, BIAS, Jordan - Lover (Shawn Mendes remix) 

6 hours ago, Tomd24 said:

Now that it’s been revealed our trios are covering Taylor Swift on Monday, please comment what song(s) you hope their singing! 

I’ll start:

Lila, Mac, Mara - Cardigan 

Nini, Huntley, Jacquie - Shake It Off

Ruby, BIAS, Jordan - Lover (Shawn Mendes remix) 

All of these sound like a nightmare (except that Lila would kill "cardigan" solo but that's it) 

I have no clue, honestly. But to be fair, I don't know her catalogue that well.

I think the girls will be fine. One way or another, I could see them taking on different songs of hers. 

The guys on the other hand...maybe Huntley can do the Bon Iver part on Exile, and that's about it.

On 12/9/2023 at 2:45 AM, FloorWax said:

Mara/Nini, Jacquie, and Jordan could do “no body, no crime” I guess

Ok, but the lyrics tho 😬

But they have been fine with having "Two Black Cadillacs" so yeah, probably not a problem.

Still, i doubt the producers would acknowledge the existence of any song of "evermore". Not even Taylor cares about that album. 😞

• Sad 1

• istersay changed the title to Taylor Swift Trios
34 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Maybe if anything TPTB are trying to prevent all three guys in the finale with this theme? Although I feel like they tried something similar with Whitney duets and we know what happened…

People don’t take these trios that seriously. They’re just trying to capitalize off the TSwift success.

31 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Maybe if anything TPTB are trying to prevent all three guys in the finale with this theme? Although I feel like they tried something similar with Whitney duets and we know what happened…

Nope, it's definitely the whole Taylor Swift fever that has been around all this year. I mean, i'm a fan but i don't blame people for getting sick of it.  

TPTB has never really cared about the gender of the contestants. They care more about the teams they are on.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Nope, it's definitely the whole Taylor Swift fever that has been around all this year. I mean, i'm a fan but i don't blame people for getting sick of it.  

TPTB has never really cared about the gender of the contestants. They care more about the teams they are on.

That is true, two of them come from teams they’d want to help if anything and there’s no sense in trying to bus Huntley. At least it should be entertaining to see how they manage…

I think Picture to Burn would be great too but they’d have to change the “gay” lyric or just not sing that part lol. Actually I thought they already changed it but I heard on the radio and it still had that part.