DWTS32 Week 8 - Whitney Houston Night Discussion thread!

*Wallace

Ah yeah there's still some posture issues with Harry in hold and the butt sticking out. And he does still dance too small.  He did have some okay/decent moments. He did try and had nice chemistry with Rylee.  I did like the big dramatic part of him spinning Rylee on the floor - with that death spiral move?

One of his better dances but still not where he should be at at this point of the competition.

10 minutes ago, *Chris said:

The man seriously thought he could get a 8. 

He's tryyying to get there. :haha: 

10 minutes ago, Ladybug9 said:

Is that his highest score ever?

For his individual dances, yes. 

7 minutes ago, *Chris said:

We already seen it. You're behind... shocker!

Be nice. I'm catching up. 🙂 I have to catch up on all of my games on here. :dead: 

• Haha 1

OMG Not Billy's comments on Jason's mouthing/lip synching on the dance. :dead: 

Hmm "Higher Love" was a weird song for a Samba.

I thought Jason did a really good job with a difficult Samba. Something and a few moments did feel a little off. But he had good style and footwork in there. And good Samba rolls. Aww his comments about the mistake he made and threw him off was really sad to hear about. :( 

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I’m glad Daniella isn’t dumbing things down for Jason. I’d rather Jason work through a highly difficulty routine over Jason just walk through a routine.

Agreed.

It's great that she is challenging him even if it's beyond his abilities. He'll get more out of learning/performing a difficult routine rather than an easy routine.