Updated At Last: Someone648's Inexplicable Ranking of his Top 200 Blinds Auditions - #10-6 POSTED!

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yes Blake is responsible for this chaos.

Yes he made the bad decision.

And yes, even Terisa called him out for it on the show and I 100% respect her for that.

When it came to Julio, he made a bad decision in the KOs too...

1 minute ago, nytsch said:

When it came to Julio, he made a bad decision in the KOs too...

Blake was just trying to prove a point with Julio. Not sure what the point was exactly but he tried.

I'll give Julio credit for bringing El Rey to the show, though :haha:

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

I have never ever watched Terisa's battle, but i perfectly remember her for being against Trevin in the KO's. She honestly killed it in that round, such a shame the steals for the KO's didn't exist at the time.

I watched that battle and I remembered her being disappointed to Blake because she thought that the song choice, "Conga" was meant to favor her battle partner, Julio Cesar Castillo. Glad she's stolen by CeeLo. 

Just now, Someone648 said:

Yes Blake is responsible for this chaos.

Yes he made the bad decision.

And yes, even Terisa called him out for it on the show and I 100% respect her for that.

Ok,now i remember 💀. I never watched the whole thing until now. Damn, that was bad. 

Really, Blake was like "Hey, this singer sang a song in Spanish (Julio), let's give him another song with "Latino flavor", but which one?? Oh, "Conga", that one sure is gonna work", like, what?? 

Btw, i'm not from Veracruz.(which is the place where the song "La Bamba" originated) but as a Mexican, Julio didn't do justice to that song and didn't deserve a turn on the blinds. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok,now i remember 💀. I never watched the whole thing until now. Damn, that was bad. 

Really, Blake was like "Hey, this singer sang a song in Spanish (Julio), let's give him another song with "Latino flavor", but which one?? Oh, "Conga", that one sure is gonna work", like, what?? 

Btw, i'm not from Veracruz.(which is the place where the song "La Bamba" originated) but as a Mexican, Julio didn't do justice to that song and didn't deserve a turn on the blinds. 

Thankfully the show’s been a lot kinder to artists singing in Spanish since then, so I’m willing to cut Julio some slack.

Thankfully the show’s been a lot kinder to artists singing in Spanish since then, so I’m willing to cut Julio some slack.

Giving Mandi Castillo "Señorita" in the battle was a big step back, tho. I hate you, John 

At least she sang "Corre" in the Playoffs :wub:

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Giving Mandi Castillo "Señorita" in the battle was a big step back, tho. I hate you, John 

At least she sang "Corre" in the Playoffs :wub:

I’d talk more about my favorites but we’re only in the 140s now so there’s still plenty if time left :haha:

• Someone648 changed the title to Someone648's Inexplicable Ranking of his Top 200 Blinds Auditions - Part 6 RESULTS (160-151) Posted!
11 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Thank you! I owe like three non-points in here so once I find out/remember who they were for and for why, I'll add them in :haha:

Also if anyone wants to add Terisa's actual audition as well, that'd be another point I'd love to give out as well :haha:

14 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Also if anyone wants to add Terisa's actual audition as well, that'd be another point I'd love to give out as well :haha:

I want points. :w00tbounce:

So, here's a link to Terisa's full audition including the iconic interview portion. lol

This is the best quality I can upload. 

https://streamable.com/0mb4id

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Someone648 said:

it’s giving FloorWax winning the popular vote but Dalton Eduardo winning the electoral college

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

He Hath Risen GIFs | Tenor

(*He)

After the chaos that was the last round, I tried making these clues a little easier, while still just tough enough to challenge some of y'all.

Clues for Part 7: (140-131)

Blue: Season 2 - Season 6 (The early days)

Green: Season 7 - Season 12 (The middle seasons) 

Red: Season 13 - Season 17 (The seasons that kind of felt like a vibe shift)

Purple: Season 18 - Season 23 (The common/COVID/Post(?)-COVID era)

140. This contestant marches to the beat of someone else's drum.

139. I assume this contestant had support from Mike, Chris, Alex, and Patrick.

138. I receive this audition loud and clear as well.

137. The other 3 coaches are lucky that the contestant didn't stain their white flags when they gave up quickly for this artist-coach combo.

136. My ornithophobia didn't kick in here, thtankfully.

135. Picking the wrong coach? That's a bad habit.

134. For a non-pop audition, something was really popping for the 2 coaches that didn't turn.

133. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure, an oxygen mask will emerge from beneath you. Please secure your own mask first before helping Adam Levine.

132. The coaches promised brotherhood, but this contestant had another idea.

131. I prefer to "jam out" to this certified "banger" and drink to it every June, July, and August.

• Someone648 changed the title to Part 7 Clues (140-131) POSTED: Someone648's Inexplicable Ranking of his Top 200 Blinds Auditions
7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

135. Picking the wrong coach? That's a bad habit.

i'm guessing Foushee since she was a writer on "Bad Habits" by Steve Lacy. i'm probably wrong but oh well lol

And your long detailed feedback?

Pass The Mic Radiant Soul Sticker - Pass The Mic Radiant Soul Vr Chat -  Discover & Share GIFs

gurl I just came back home after a trip, you'll get you feedback when I feel like it :P 

aren't you happy that I'm participating in the clues when u know how bad I am at them sksksksksksk

Just now, Teraginn said:

gurl I just came back home after a trip, you'll get you feedback when I feel like it :P 

aren't you happy that I'm participating in the clues when u know how bad I am at them sksksksksksk

tru :haha: