DWTS32 Week 1 - Premiere Night Discussion thread!

*Wallace

Ooh well it looks like no one has created the thread for tonight's show, so I'll do so now! Yayyy premiere night tonight! :spaz: And an extra long 2-and-a-half-hour show... so that should be a lot of fun! :haha: 

And for those that may not be aware but tonight's dances listed below:

•Supermodel Tyson Beckford and pro Jenna Johnson will perform a cha cha to “Never Too Much” by Luther Vandross.

•Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a cha cha to “Peanut Butter Jelly” by Galantis.

•TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a salsa to “Never Gonna Not Dance Again” by P!nk.

•Social media and reality TV star Harry Jowsey and pro Rylee Arnold will perform a cha cha to “Rock Your Body” by Justin Timberlake.

•Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a tango to “Only Girl (In The World)” by Rihanna.

•Ariana Madix (“Vanderpump Rules”) and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a tango to “Love Myself” (Riddler Remix) by Hailee Steinfeld.

•GRAMMY®-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a cha cha to “I Feel Like Dancing” by Jason Mraz.

•NFL All-Star Adrian Peterson and pro Britt Stewart will perform a salsa to “Yeah!” by Usher featuring Lil Jon & Ludacris.

•Singer and social media star Lele Pons and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a tango to “El tango de Roxanne” from Moulin Rouge.

•Oscar®-winning actress Mira Sorvino and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a cha cha to “Kiss” by Prince & The Revolution.

•Actress Jamie Lynn Spears and pro Alan Bersten will perform a tango to “Don’t Call Me Up” (Zac Samuel Remix) by Mabel.

•Real estate mogul and TV star Mauricio Umansky and pro Emma Slater will perform a jive to “I Ain’t Worried” by OneRepublic.

•Comedian and actor Matt Walsh and pro Koko Iwasaki will perform a cha cha to “Poison” by Bell Biv DeVoe.

•“The Brady Bunch” actor Barry Williams and pro Peta Murgatroyd will perform a foxtrot to “It’s A Sunshine Day” by The Brady Bunch.

7 minutes ago, *Chris said:

And I will be on deck to write down the answers for the prediction game :giggle: 

#bless thank you! ❤️ 

I'll be jotting them down, now that I can watch the show live. But a backup in case I miss something or got something wrong is always helpful. :hug: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

#bless thank you! ❤️ 

I'll be jotting them down, now that I can watch the show live. But a backup in case I miss something or got something wrong is always helpful. :hug: 

Oh, I forgot you didn't watch it live, last year.

Glad to have you live and not playing catch up ❤️ 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Oh, I forgot you didn't watch it live, last year.

Glad to have you live and not playing catch up ❤️ 

But playing catch up is WHAT I DO BEST. 😭 :giggle: But thanks! Happy to be able to watch the show on TV this season. :haha: 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Linds said:

No judges save? Hope y’all are ready for Charity, Ariana, Lele and Xochitl to slay all season long just for Harry and Jason to be the first two finalists called 😍😂

Honestlyyyy if Dani and Rylee deliver with choreo this season I'll be here for that 👀 My fear is that one or two of Charity/Ariana/Lele/ and Xochitl will not be around long enough to slay "all season" long :( 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Charity & Ariana should be fine. Hannah, Kaitlyn, and Gabby didn’t need judges saves, these reality show girls have powerful voting fanbases. I think Xochitl should be good for a while with Val’s staying power. This hurts Lele the most imo.

Yeah, I'm thinking this change definitely hurts Lele most.