Β 

Β 

Β 

Unplaced

N - Julia Roome vs Olivia Eden

Β 

Unsure:

Β 

G - Chechi Sarai vs Calla??? they both captialized different things: one says BATTLES AND ONE SAYS NEXT WEEK

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Unplaced:

G - Chechi Sarai vs Calla

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rodney said:

I could pick out at least one from each team, actually.

Β 

From Team Legend, Deejay vs. Ephraim, Stee vs. Willie, Caleb vs. Talakai, and JaRae vs. Lila all ended without steals.Β  But we either just saw or will see the former two pairings.Β  So that leaves Caleb vs. Talakai and JaRae vs. Lila for the montage, since Claudia vs. Mara, AZAN vs. Taylor, and Elizabeth vs. Kaylee all end with steals.

Β 

From Team Gwen, Josslyn vs. RUDI, Calla vs. Chechi, Claire vs. Jenna, Juliette vs. Kristen, and Eli vs. Jason all end with no steals.Β  Of these possibilities, IΒ reallyΒ hope that the former two get spared.Β  But I can see any of the latter three getting montaged.Β  BIAS vs. Jacquie and Brandon vs. Kara are the only ones safe since they end with steals.

Β 

From Team Niall, only one pairing ends with a steal, and we just saw it: Lennon vs. Tanner.Β  And it looks like we're going to see Julia vs. Olivia on Monday.Β  That means that all of his other pairings -- Noah vs. Reid, Laura vs. Olivia, Brailey vs. Huntley, Alexa vs. LVNDR, and Nini vs. Sophia -- could all be vulnerable to montages.Β  I would think that Nini vs. Sophia could be spared, though, due to Nini's backstory and her ending up on Niall's final team, but that's all I imagine could be safe.

Β 

From Team Reba, we just saw Jackson vs. Jordan, which didn't end with a steal.Β  We know that Mac vs. Rachele and CORii vs. Ms. Monet (which we're seeing on Monday) end with steals, so they're safe.Β  So that leaves Dylan vs. Tom, Caitlin vs. Crystal, Alison vs. Angelina, and Al vs. Ruby.Β  IΒ thinkΒ that Al vs. Ruby should be safe if the show wants to follow Ruby's journey to Reba's final team.Β  But any of the rest could be montaged.Β  But I'm almost certain that Alison vs. Angelina will be one of them.

Β 

Just my take.

Well damn I just checked and they montaged 6 battles on season 22 (Tuesday episodes FWIW), that's a lot. I think Lila and JaRae are safe, I don't remember them ever not showing a battle between two 4 chair turns. On the other hand I don't expect to see these battles at all :

Β 

Caitlin vs. Crystal

Claire vs. Jenna

Eli vs. Jason

Laura vs. Olivia

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rodney said:

I could pick out at least one from each team, actually.

Β 

From Team Legend, Deejay vs. Ephraim, Stee vs. Willie, Caleb vs. Talakai, and JaRae vs. Lila all ended without steals.Β  But we either just saw or will see the former two pairings.Β  So that leaves Caleb vs. Talakai and JaRae vs. Lila for the montage, since Claudia vs. Mara, AZAN vs. Taylor, and Elizabeth vs. Kaylee all end with steals.

Β 

From Team Gwen, Josslyn vs. RUDI, Calla vs. Chechi, Claire vs. Jenna, Juliette vs. Kristen, and Eli vs. Jason all end with no steals.Β  Of these possibilities, IΒ reallyΒ hope that the former two get spared.Β  But I can see any of the latter three getting montaged.Β  BIAS vs. Jacquie and Brandon vs. Kara are the only ones safe since they end with steals.

Β 

From Team Niall, only one pairing ends with a steal, and we just saw it: Lennon vs. Tanner.Β  And it looks like we're going to see Julia vs. Olivia on Monday.Β  That means that all of his other pairings -- Noah vs. Reid, Laura vs. Olivia, Brailey vs. Huntley, Alexa vs. LVNDR, and Nini vs. Sophia -- could all be vulnerable to montages.Β  I would think that Nini vs. Sophia could be spared, though, due to Nini's backstory and her ending up on Niall's final team, but that's all I imagine could be safe.

Β 

From Team Reba, we just saw Jackson vs. Jordan, which didn't end with a steal.Β  We know that Mac vs. Rachele and CORii vs. Ms. Monet (which we're seeing on Monday) end with steals, so they're safe.Β  So that leaves Dylan vs. Tom, Caitlin vs. Crystal, Alison vs. Angelina, and Al vs. Ruby.Β  IΒ thinkΒ that Al vs. Ruby should be safe if the show wants to follow Ruby's journey to Reba's final team.Β  But any of the rest could be montaged.Β  But I'm almost certain that Alison vs. Angelina will be one of them.

Β 

Just my take.

Β 

Β 

Alison vs Angelina was heavily featured in the beginning of this video, so we can probably count them out.

Β 

My guesses:

R: Caitlin vs Crystal

N: Olivia vs Laura

G: Jenna vs Claire

G: Jason vs Eli

J: Caleb vs Talakai

+ a Niall/Reba pairing, but it would have to involve someone who made it past the KOs

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Alison vs Angelina was heavily featured in the beginning of this video, so we can probably count them out.

I just hope they aren't any kind of trainwrecks because their auditions have so many issues.

So all we know about the song choice is that Julia vs. Olivia will battle with one of Niall's favorite songs.

This Harry Styles Track Is Niall Horan's 'Favorite Song At the Moment’ | iHeart

Could this be the song for Julia vs. Olivia battle? I don't see it being the choice, but they could flip it, idk.

Edited by allistr
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Misirlou said:

So, on Monday we seem to have:

Β 

G: BIAS vs Jacquie

R: Ms Monet vs Corii

J: Stee vs Willie GΓ³mez

Β 

Missing 3 more, probably another Gwen battle, since she missed the premiere.

Looks like Monday will be a pretty Gwen-centric episode then, with possibly two battles + requisite coaching sessions, and also a Gwen steal possibly closing the night, given that Corii is apparently a double steal. Not complaining, as Gwen usually coaches pretty great battles.

8 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Unsure:

Β 

G - Chechi Sarai vs Calla??? they both captialized different things: one says BATTLES AND ONE SAYS NEXT WEEK

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Unplaced:

G - Chechi Sarai vs Calla

Curious as to what Chechi and Calla's battle song is going to be. The obvious ones from the Gaga soundtrack are all good choices, with "Shallow" being a ready-made duet. After Calla's audition though, with her also choosing a 70's classic, another duet came to mind, one from the Barbra Streisand version of "A Star is Born":

A song of this degree of difficulty favors Cechi, imo, but isn't necessarily beyond Calla's capabilities and potential with the right coaching (though personally, I would have chosen something more like "Killing Me Softly" to even out the pairing). The Gaga songs are still more likely choices, due to clearance issues. The Streisand repertoire, I gather, aren't the easiest to clear, and I don't recall "Evergreen"Β  ever having been performed on a singing show. Could be wrong though.

Edited by dirActing
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, dirActing said:

Curious as to what Chechi and Calla's battle song is going to be. The obvious ones from the Gaga soundtrack are all good choices, with "Shallow" being a ready-made duet. After Calla's audition though, with her also choosing a 70's classic, another duet came to mind, one from the Barbra Streisand version of "A Star is Born":

A song of this degree of difficulty favors Cechi, imo, but isn't necessarily beyond Calla's capabilities and potential with the right coaching (though personally, I would have chosen something more like "Killing Me Softly" to even out the pairing). The Gaga songs are still more likely choices, due to clearance issues. The Streisand repertoire, I gather, aren't the easiest to clear, and I don't recall "Evergreen"Β  ever having been performed on a singing show. Could be wrong though.

My guess is "I'll Never Love Again"

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, allistr said:

Any guesses?

Β 

"Ocean Eyes" and "No Time To Die" would be nice because those songs haven't been covered much. I wouldn't be surprised if we got the 1000th rendition of "when the party's over" though.Β 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, allistr said:

Any guesses?

Probably when the party's over or idontwannabeyouanymore. Although I'd love to hear another rendition of Everything I Wanted; Libianca's was amazing and I think it would also fit Alexa and LVNDR

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

J: SteeΒ vs. Willie GomezΒ - TBA

Β 

Knowing John, it could be an Usher song.

Β 

Actually looking forward to hearing Stee again. He was great in the non-falsetto parts of his Blind Audition, and I hope his Battles song is a better fit.

4 hours ago, allistr said:

Β 

4 hours ago, allistr said:
On 10/7/2022 at 11:23 AM, Someone648 said:

N: Alexa WildishΒ vs. LVNDR - TBA (billie eilish)

Any guesses?

How about "Everything I Wanted", "I Love You" or "What was I Made for?" (not sure if the latter was already released prior to battles taping; if not, I weirdly want to hear Chechi sing something modern for her knockouts, and that song sits way up in the sweet spot of her upper register).Β