The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

Just now, Jaffy said:

Which part?

all of what you have said on here. for you to say earlier in the forum Gwen likes working with little boys to “boss” them around is invalid and not fair to say, Gwen is working with a whole bunch of people, look at her team rn, mostly girls….. gwen doesn’t boss her people around either she brings out the best in them and is invested in every person and what they wanna get out of the show! that’s iffy to say, and idk if you have truly seen Gwen and her time on the show if you say that

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, thevoicefandom said:

all of what you have said on here. for you to say earlier in the forum Gwen likes working with little boys to “boss” them around is invalid and not fair to say, Gwen is working with a whole bunch of people, look at her team rn, mostly girls….. gwen doesn’t boss her people around either she brings out the best in them and is invested in every person and what they wanna get out of the show! that’s iffy to say, and idk if you have truly seen Gwen and her time on the show if you say that

Fair enough. But her final team is 2 guys & 1 girl. But yeah you’re mostly correct.

5 minutes ago, thevoicefandom said:

Queen Crown GIF

4 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Fair enough. But her final team is 2 guys & 1 girl. But yeah you’re mostly correct.

then why would you say what you said in the first place????🤔 what made you say that. BIAS and Tanner both are really good artists, BIAS- i am looking forward to see some growth and what happens when he gets a great song for his tone 

and

Tanner- excited to see him on the show but on his posts he has a really good tone and lots of potiental to shine

same with Kara- i feel like she is about to EAT. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jaffy said:

@MILO JAY
Any seasons a bad season for Gwen lol. Let’s be realistic. If Maelyn freaking Jarmon was on team Gwen this season she wouldn’t win the entire season. Let’s accept the sad fact that if her team was Kween Chechi, RUDI & Jacquie they’d be wiped out before semis. I’d guess so will Tanner & BIAS. Don’t even bother responding with. Nah.

Chechi would’ve won the entire season. 

Yeah there was no chance gwen was gonna win thus seasons lol

16 minutes ago, thevoicefandom said:

then why would you say what you said in the first place????🤔 what made you say that. BIAS and Tanner both are really good artists, BIAS- i am looking forward to see some growth and what happens when he gets a great song for his tone 

and

Tanner- excited to see him on the show but on his posts he has a really good tone and lots of potiental to shine

same with Kara- i feel like she is about to EAT. 

I respect your opinion. But I’m not a fan of Tanner or BIAS. I like Kara, but she’s not going to make the finale. None of them are.

Not a big deal or anything but just noticed that both Mara and Claudia being battle partners on team John ended up on the same team in playoffs again on team Niall 

And Mara basically beat her twice haha

Edited by Tmp 12
  • Like 1