2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

June Jambalaya Entrance - RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14 Episode 1 - TV  Fanatic

Imagine the confidence you need to have to walk into the workroom with this as your entrance look lmao

And then this is your look on the runway :

Drag Race Fashion GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Edited by *Chris

JUNE JAMBALAYA

June-Jambalaya-rupaul-2022-billboard-154

June Jambalaya appeared on Season 14 of RuPaul's Drag Race. She is a fun queen based off her confessionals but unfortunately, I just never really connected to her drag. She never really stood out for me and I wasn't sad that she was the official first boot. Her track record isn't the best as she was in the bottom 2 in Episode 1 and then eliminated in Episode 3 against Maddy Morphosis (the first straight out-of-drag queen to appear on RPDRUSA, it was obvs it was over for June in that lip-sync). Even though her stay was short, her impact was huge. As she was the first queen who got to say the notorious line of "its chocolate". Anyway, I didn't really know who to cut out of this bunch of contestants in the bottom and I just went June cause at least I remembered her and had some stuff to say about her. Hope to maybe see June on a Second Chances season or something. 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Melina Nasab - The Bachelor (American Season 26)

Quincey Williams - The Bachelorette (American Season 19)

Jemmye Carroll - The Challenge: All Stars (Season 3)

Kyle Fraser - Love Island (American Season 4)

Gotta look through these contestants to refresh myself on them - though I should know all of them. :haha: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Gotta look through these contestants to refresh myself on them - though I should know all of them. :haha: 

Kyle would be a fair cut. He left the show abruptly without explanation, and then it came out that there were some allegations against him.

13 minutes ago, jarmon said:

LMFAO this was me

Besides Jemmye 

:dead: 

Yeah Jemmye is the one I'm most familiar with (though that's moreso for her other seasons of The Challenge). :haha: 

13 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Wallace having to do the same amount of research that would I do for shows I haven't seen :wub:

:dead: 

11 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Kyle would be a fair cut. He left the show abruptly without explanation, and then it came out that there were some allegations against him.

Yeah he was going to be my cut for this exact reason. :ph34rwave: I remember a guy being cut like 3 days after his time on the show but forgot his name.

Kyle Fraser - Love Island (American Season 4)

love-island-usa-kyle.jpg?quality=75&stri

Yeah of the remaining nominees, I knew Kyle Fraser would be my cut, for reasons I'll get into later. Kyle Fraser is a contestant on Love Island (American Season 4) where he was one of the 10 newcomers that entered the show in Day 16, as apart of the mid-season Casa Amor twist, where these newcomers try to form potential relationship connections with the guys or the girls that have been in the Villa prior. I believe Kyle was trying to form a connection with Deb (who had a rocky connection with Jesse). I remember people thinking he came off ingenuine and was saying he was liking her quirks as his own quirks to connect with her. However, Kyle was removed from the show about 3 days after the time he entered the show. The show stated that he left for "personal reasons" but I followed the Love Island social media fandom and was aware that there were a lot of allegations about Kyle. I've read something like this:

There were assault allegations that came out online about him. I remember stuff popped up online via Twitter and Instagram and all of that. For some more info, also found this quote: "a series of tweets and posts started making the rounds. They were all from women who Kyle has allegedly assaulted in the past. These allegations began going viral on the internet and many women began sharing their bad experiences with the Buffalo native. Many have also accused Fraser of sexual misconduct." Then something that came from a New York based model, "not only would he have aggressive and emotional outbursts at work, but he would frequently share unsolicited, degrading, and totally inappropriate stories about models from around the country that he sleeping with."  I think the show was ~trying to brush this off for a bit at first hence why he wasn't removed sooner but eventually the online allegations grew and went viral where they had to remove him for "personal reasons." 

I usually don't let outside stuff affect my thoughts on the contestants but with just four contestants left and the other 3 seemingly harmless (from what I know), Kyle was the easy choice to let go this round. Kyle somehow lasted longer on Love Island than he does in this game. He won't be missed. (And thank you to Steven for reminding me of this. I knew there was a guy removed for allegations but forgot who he was).

Saving: Melina Nasab - The Bachelor (American Season 26)

Der-Bachelor-Melina-Nasabs-Alter-Instagr

3 hours ago, jarmon said:

This Rankdown has inspired me to finally watch Drag Race Philippines and...damn, I am enjoying it so far! Minty Fresh & Marina Summers are my faves :wub: love Brigiding, Eva & Vinas as well!

I really enjoyed it! If you ever want to talk about any of the international version, hit me up! I’ve seen pretty much all of them, by now. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jarmon said:

This Rankdown has inspired me to finally watch Drag Race Philippines and...damn, I am enjoying it so far! Minty Fresh & Marina Summers are my faves :wub: love Brigiding, Eva & Vinas as well!

I voted to include Philippines in this rankdown for the one goal of bringing Marina right to the end where she belongs

• Like 3