2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

26 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

So, how exactly are Horacio & Olivia close enough to be "ride-or-dies?" I can't find anything online explaining their pre-season relationship.

Lol yeah they seemed like another reach. Tbf I would consider few pairs “ride or die”. Obviously the familial and dating/married pairs like Sam & Kailah, Amber & Chauncey, and Kaycee & Kenny. Then I’d throw Laurel & Jakk up there as they’re legit best friends.

I think Horacio & Olivia were/are friends in real life. But certainly not “ride or die”

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Lol yeah they seemed like another reach. Tbf I would consider few pairs “ride or die”. Obviously the familial and dating/married pairs like Sam & Kailah, Amber & Chauncey, and Kaycee & Kenny. Then I’d throw Laurel & Jakk up there as they’re legit best friends.

I think Horacio & Olivia were/are friends in real life. But certainly not “ride or die”

lmaoo yeah so true, a lot of these "ride or die" teams really did seem fishy on the show. :dead: 

1 hour ago, Zoey said:

Horacio and Olivia are the best rookie team in the history of the show for me. They were exceptional. :wub: They did an amazing job.

Completely agree on this! :yes: 

Sad to see Horacio & Olivia go, but really happy with getting this far. :yes: They were a really strong new team and faced so many odds and things thrown against them. And the fact that Olivia turned me over into rooting for her after not liking her on Love Island is still wild to me. :haha: Would have loved for them to have won that final but sadly unfortunate things happened to them. :( But looking forward to them on the new upcoming season of The Challenge and hope they do well there.

HZdZ.gif

NOMINATIONS:

Christine "Chrissy" Zaremba - Australian Survivor: Blood V Water

Kimmy Couture - Canada's Drag Race (Season 3)

Icesis Couture - Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. the World (Season 1)

Yu Ling Wu - The Circle (American Season 4)

Syabira Yusoff - The Great British Bake Off (Series 13)

Avori Henderson - The Mole (American Season 6)

Daya Betty - RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)

Jinkx Monsoon - RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (Season 7)

Pangina Heals - RuPaul's Drag Race: UK vs the World

Anna Miller - So You Think You Can Dance (American Season 17)

Cassidy Clark - Survivor 43

Madelyn "Maddy" Smedley - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

Amanda Lovett - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

Parijita Bastola - The Voice (American Season 22)

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Wally’s Noms Posted

Chrissy Zaremba (Survivor AU)

Survivor's Chrissy Zaremba on adopting 3 kids.

Honestly I’m in shock that any of the Australian castaways made the top 50 in this game, I think once we got down to the final one left people stopped paying much attention to this show. Hopefully Chrissy here was a worthy winner for our game, but she was not a winner on the show itself. She made the finale and was the co-runner-up, and out of 24 castaways total that’s not too shabby. I’ve cut most of the season it feels like so it makes sense that I make the final blow now. Dang, even after she made finale and top 3 in the show she didn’t get any votes from the jury. Sexism? Spite? Undeserving? Who can say. In any case she had 11 challenge wins so I feel like that’s worth something. Her partner on this season was Croc who was the 8th one voted out

save Daya Betty 

Edited by FrogLenzen

Syabira Yusoff

Syabira Just Had One of the Most Epic Comebacks in 'Great British Baking  Show' History | Decider

Did I cut Syabira because Derek cut Chrissy?  Totally.  Would I have cut Syabira anyway?  Probably.   Syabira Yusoff was on The Great British Bakeoff season 13.  She was the winner of the season. She was one of the judges favorite bakes 4 weeks in the season, and was the favorite bake of the week 3 times.  She was safe once and in the bottom once.  So I assume this show is about putting out desserts.  She was ranked number one in technical a couple of times, not sure what that means. Anyway she lasted 10 episodes and beat out 11 other people.  She did a great job getting this far in the rankdown!

Save: Icesis

PARIJITA

I don’t know much about her but I need 100 words and can’t really do a detailed on my phone but will update. She obviously competed on the Voice, and she auditioned with Jealous which turned four chairs and chose John Legend. She went through the follow round at ease, then got into the live rounds. Once there, she sang I’ll Never Love Again from A Star Is Born which is my favourite from the movie, and got through with the public’s vote.  She went through the public’s vote with her rendition of All I Ask and Scars to Your Beautiful. She just missed the finale. I’m sure people enjoyed her but personally I think I would have enjoyed Morgan more than her as I’m more familiar with her.

SAVING : JINKX

Kimmy Couture - Canada's Drag Race (Season 3)

Yu Ling Wu - The Circle (American Season 4)

Avori Henderson - The Mole (American Season 6)

Pangina Heals - RuPaul's Drag Race: UK vs the World

Anna Miller - So You Think You Can Dance (American Season 17)

Cassidy Clark - Survivor 43

Madelyn "Maddy" Smedley - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

Amanda Lovett - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

I'm actually kinda surprised Derek didn't cut Parijita but instead went for the Australian Survivor. But it makes sense for him to cut Chrissy as he has probably cut the most from Australian Survivor. :dead: 

Well done to Parijita getting this far, especially with Akshar getting this far and having her win for her season of The Voice. She's talented and a good singer, but I did prefer a number of other singers on her season like Kim, Omar, Morgan, bodie and Aaron. So she was like a 6th/7th tier favorite for me? Still I would have had her in the final over Brayden and Bryce.

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'm actually kinda surprised Derek didn't cut Parijita but instead went for the Australian Survivor. But it makes sense for him to cut Chrissy as he has probably cut the most from Australian Survivor. :dead: 

hahaha Chrissy started as a placeholder while I contemplated the other options and decided whether I had the nerve to cut Voice, but then Chris appeared and made the decision easier

• Haha 1

Anna Miller

Compilation of the 42 Dancers in the Choreo Round (SPOILER: and the  results) - So You Think You Can Dance - idolforums.com

So You Think You Can Dance is still doing quite well in this rankdown so I'm gonna dwindle the numbers just a little bit. Anna Miller made it to top 8 on her season, in a top 12, so the fact she's made it this far is pretty impressive! Her specialty is Contemporary, which was also the specialty of half of the top 12 on this season. I watched a couple of her performances. One was a Contemporary with Keaton, who came second on the season. They were both in their element with this and it was a gorgeous dance. They also said beforehand that they were dating, idk if they still are but that's cute. I also watched a Salsa she did and I really enjoyed it. But you have to understand the last dance content I consumed was DWTS' Hyundai Night so obviously anything after that is going to be amazing.

Save Pangina Heals

I quite liked and enjoyed Anna! She was fun, quirky and a lovely Contemporary dancer. But at this point I've been wanting the flawless Alexis/Keaton/Essence Top 3 to happen for that season, so I'm glad that happened now. ❤️ Anna was maybe my 4th fave that season so also good with this.

Ooh and then a sudden Anna/Keaton relationship came about that season. Are Anna and Keaton still together? Let us know, Derek.

AMANDA LOVETT

SEI_138250881-57c7.jpg?quality=90&strip=

Amanda Lovett was on The Traitors UK Season 1. She was one of the 3 initial traitors. She was ICONIC, an absolute blast to watch. I enjoyed watching her journey throughout the season but I am still a bit bitter with how she sided with Wilfred over Alyssa. So yeah, ever since that decision, I was hoping for her downfall so I was kinda glad when the faithfuls figured it out and voted her out. Don’t get me wrong, she was a joy to watch but she should’ve known better ESPECIALLY with Wilf!! That man is NOT to be trusted! Anyway, this is also a cut to give Maddy the win for The Traitors because Maddy was messy iconic in the best way possible!!!

save: Avori Henderson.

Edited by jarmon

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I quite liked and enjoyed Anna! She was fun, quirky and a lovely Contemporary dancer. But at this point I've been wanting the flawless Alexis/Keaton/Essence Top 3 to happen for that season, so I'm glad that happened now. ❤️ Anna was maybe my 4th fave that season so also good with this.

Ooh and then a sudden Anna/Keaton relationship came about that season. Are Anna and Keaton still together? Let us know, Derek.

the signs are pointing to a break-up around April 2023 maybe?

Anna was a very fun contestant, great audition, decent duets. I think she could have lasted a little longer on the show, but her being out before Top 40 in this game is more than fair for her. 

Edited by FrogLenzen

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

the signs are pointing to a break-up around April 2023 maybe?

Anna was a very fun contestant, great audition, decent duets. I think she could have lasted a little longer on the show, but her being out before Top 40 in this game is more than fair for her. 

Aww noo, that's a bummer they broke up. :( 

Agreed on all of this. I think she had more to give so I would have liked for her to last a bit longer on the show.