2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

REBECCA "REBS" LIGHTBODY

SEI122501094-b753-e1662630594861.png

Rebecca "Rebs" Lightbody competed on The Great British Bake Off. She is from Northern Ireland and works in tech. She was one of the youngest contestants to appear on The Great British Bake Off at the age of 23. In the first episode, she presented a "Piña Colada Cottage" as her showstopper for the Cake theme. Biscuits was the theme for the second episode, and her showstopper was a "Floral Fascinator." She did not appear in the third episode due to an illness. Fellow contestant Abdul was also absent, so there was no elimination this round. However, this meant there would be a double elimination in the following episode. Rebs was one of the two eliminated after Mexican week. Her 'Mexican Tiramisu' Tres Leches Cake was not up to par, resulting in an early elimination.

Saving Mel.

e14tv22.jpg

the-mole-casey.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&
Casey Lary

Who on earth nominated Andrea? Noted. Casey was cast on the remake of The Mole and Netflix ploughed a few million in to it. I’m not mad because it gave us a couple of iconic characters but Casey was in attendance. I liked Casey, and seemed like a nice woman but she was always in the background. I don’t remember Casey ever standing out and that’s why I’m cutting her. I preferred looking at Dom for all of the two episodes he was in and watching the others not give a shit about the game. Casey was lovely and that’s why she’s forgetful. 

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Chris’ Noms Next

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611lanjqnzdgog7p71i7r22mx205wgzo4c523lvysd0&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Alanna "Nina" Twine (Australian Survivor: Blood V Water)

Ava Maybee (American Idol - Season 20)

Dwight Moore (Survivor 43)

Ethan Kang (The Bachelorette – Season 19)

Genevieve Parisi (The Bachelor – Season 26)

James Jones (Survivor 43)

Jonbers Blonde (RuPaul’s Drag Race:UK – Series 4)

Kaos (Canada’s Drag Race – Season 3)

Lamar Odom (Celebrity Big Brother 3)

Logan Crosby (Claim to Fame)

Mike Parker (American Idol - Season 20)

Trevor Donovan & Emma Slater (Dancing With The Stars – Season 31)

Tyler Norris (The Bachelorette – Season 19)

Vinny Guadagnino & Koko Iwasaki (Dancing With The Stars – Season 31)

James Jones

Survivor 43': Meet Philly-area contestants competing this season

James was a contestant on Survivor 43. Like Lindsay Carmine, who I previously eliminated, was also on the Coco tribe. James was part of the majority alliance on the tribe alongside Karla and Cassidy.  He assisted the ladies in eliminated both Lindsay and Geo.  James' is probably most known for claiming the Knowledge is Power advantage, and was unsuccessful in playing it before his blindside.  Speaking of his blindside, he was voted out when the the merge tribe was split into two tribes of 5.  He tried to get Owen eliminated but Noelle came up with the plan to eliminate James instead. She used her steal a vote to take Owens vote and put James into a spot where he thought he was safe.  Instead she used both votes against James and wound up leaving 4-1. I wasn't a fan of James in the season, but the thing he did right was he was the only person to vote for Cassidy to win, and that was the only correct opinion.

Save: Vinny & Koko

Kaos

MV5BMWQxOWI1ZGQtZTY2My00MDNjLTk4NWUtNThi

Kaos is a 27-year old drag queen performer from Calgary, Alberta, who competed on the 3td season of Canada's Drag Race. Her drag name is an alternate spelling for Chaos, which I kinda figured and wondered about. That sounds fun. Kaos also uses she/they pronouns in drag and he/they pronouns out of drag. Kaos started off strong in the season with a high placement on the first main challenge, which was the Sidewalk to Catwalk Design challenge. That seems to be her best week as it seems she landed in the Top 3 that week. But she declined and got worse each episode after that. Kaos was safe after the "Who Knows" stand up challenge, which challenged the queens to perform as presenters on the inaugural ‘Who-Knows’ award show. Kaos did end up winning the Nicest Caribooty award, which sounds fun. :haha: On Week 3, Kaos was in the low category (I assume the Bottom 3?) in a Ruets lip syncing challenge. This week, Kaos sang a RuPaul duet with Chelazon Leroux singing "Adrenaline" by RuPaul & Myah Marie. Then on Week 4. Kaos landed in the Bottom 2 for a B*tch Stole My Look design challenge. Odd how Kaos was in the top group chat be time but the bottom group on the same kind of challenge. But that happens. Kaos battled against Jada Shada Hudson to "Stranger In My House (Thunder puss remix)." Oooh I love that song! Jada won that lip sync and sent Kaos home. Kaos lasted 4 weeks and finished 9th. I'm not sure how much Kaos stood out compared to the rest of the queens this season, but I would think she had some good moments but maybe not a huge standout.

Saving: Tyler Norris

61632741-11136175-image-m-6_166122515447

Dwight Moore

Dwight Moore on what really happened with Jeanine on Survivor | EW.com

Maybe my attention just wasn't drawn to Survivor 43 as much as it was some of the other recent seasons, but I don't remember a thing about Dwight. He seemed like a nice enough guy, and I remember thinking he seemed like he'd make for a really interesting player - he seemed to know the game well and had accomplished a lot already at a young age. But he just didn't really do anything of relevance for me during his time in the game. He got wrapped up in advantagegeddon post-merge, and found himself on the outs as the last pre-merger. He's not someone I'd have considered targeting for a while but now we've got to this stage in the game, I think he's a fair cut.

Save Lamar Odom

Very pleased with James getting this far. I think he's kinda underrated/underappreciated but I remember him being funny and a really messy player. I did really like his alliance with Karla. I was a bit sad about his blindside but I think I liked everyone there (except Sami).... but it was exciting to watch as it did feel like a legit blindside, lol. And at least he voted for someone worthy of winning unlike the rest of the jury, lmao.

"but I don't remember a thing about Dwight." I can't even blame Lily on this. 😭 Dwight did seem like a favorite early on as he had a really good and likable edit and was a nice guy. He had a great backstory too (I believe). I was rooting for him and a fan of his early on. But then... for some reason, his edit he became invisible and didn't have much airtime. That was frustrating as it did seem he could be an interesting player but nothing came from it. :( Pleased he got this far though.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Chris’ Noms Posted

JONBERS BLONDE

jonbers-jonbers-blonde.gif

I don't know who this is, but I'm guessing this is a fair cut if Chris is nominating a Drag Race contestant. Jonbers Blonde competed on the fourth season of RuPaul's Drag Race UK. Jonbers made it all the way to episode 10 without winning any challenges. She ended up placing 3/4 and was sent home by RuPaul. I don't know what else to say about Jonbers Blonde, so let me browse through some Reddit threads to see what else I can include in this write-up. So, apparently RuPaul gave Jonbers Blonde a hard time throughout the competition. There were criticism that her drag name isn't the best since it doesn't really roll off the tongue well. Some fans thought she was decent, but wasn't ever a standout as shown in her performances in the challenges. She wasn't one of the best contestants, but she wasn't one of the worst either. So anyway, out she goes from the rankdown.

Saving Trevor & Emma.

barbie-girl.jpg

• Confused 1

ETHAN KANG

bf0ba995-adba-4770-8241-13fe42f858a8-157

Ethan Kang is an Advertising Executive who was on The Bachelor Season 19 pursuing Rachel Recchia. I remember Ethan being a rather sweet guy but I don't think he had the strongest connection with Rachel, it was like he was a bit behind compared to the rest of the guys. I think he is a rather sweet guy but just not one that stood out or was able to capture Rachel's heart. I think he just needed more personality or maybe the edit just did him dirty, it could very well be the case knowing these editors. But, anyways, I just wish we got to see more of Ethan because he probably had more to show than what we saw. Like, come on now! Give us the first asian bachelor, already!

Save: Ava Maybee

Logan Crosby (Claim to Fame)

Logan Crosby, Jason Aldean

Logan doesn't yet have his own wikipedia page but he's from that tv show where unknown relatives of famous people have to try and stay anonymous the longest. Logan's "CLAIM TO FAME" is that he is Jason Aldean's cousin. Lol. Logan did a pretty good job with this game and got all the way to 2nd place, only losing to Keke Palmer's sister. He has also used the show as a platform to start a country music singing career. Honestly and unfortunately, he sounds savvy enough and attractive enough to make this happen for himself. It's too bad he is forever associated with someone so radioactive as Jason but it doesn't seem that's going to bother him or any potential fans whatsoever. But I think we'll be fine without him in our game now.

Save Mike

• Like 1

I liked Ethan and thought he was a really likable guy. Ethan did have quite a dirty/under-the-radar edit. I also totally agree on Akshar's last comment. The franchise is definitely wayy overdue for an Asian Bachelor. I was kinda hoping John from Charity's season could have gotten that honor as I think he could have been a great choice (though it was inevitable who was going to get it, though he was deserving). Good spot for him here.

I liked/enjoyed Logan on CTF. He was quite a strategic player and worked well with some of the cast as lots of the cast trusted him. He managed to stay under the radar/with his celebrity relative fairly well for a large portion of the game. But his lack of pop culture knowledge and knowing stuff on other contestant's celebs would be his downfall. But I did love how he and LC worked together, though pleased with LC winning it over him. Also Logan is much more likable than Jason Aldean, so that's always a plus. :haha: