2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

JARED HASSIM

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47o1abg09gtdll6wnyjt2llv68hnl9rsbn62cw98or&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

How is Jared still here? I watched this season of Love Island USA, but I don't remember much about Jared's time on the show. He was a late addition to the cast, entering the villa on Day 12 and getting dumped from the island ten days later. There were already islanders with established storylines two weeks into the season, so Jared was very much just a supporting player. He first coupled up with Mady, but then she voluntarily left the villa. Jared was single, but then he was coupled up with Chanse after Casa Amor. Since Jared was kind of invisible on the show, it was no surprise when he and Chanse were voted off the villa after being one the couples to receive the lowest number of votes from the public. However, while he was coupled up with Chanse, he did get closer to Kat. After it was revealed Jared & Chanse were eliminated, Kat immediately decided to leave the villa with Jared. Even though they weren't officially coupled up, Kat said she already found what she was looking for. But a quick Google search tells me that Jared and Kat are no longer dating, so oh well.

Saving Courtney.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f0rzf9ez9zv8wxsuh27z8t88k0yx74m53vrae1dg&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Jill Chin

EXCLUSIVE: Jill Chin Proudly Celebrates Her Family's Story in Honor of AAPI  Heritage Month

This is Jill. She's an architectural historian who maybe gave me two of the most unique facts in her bio, so kudos. Apparently, petting a wombat is at the top of her bucket list, and she knows how to identify baby pine trees as male or female. I love that in her bio, she loves being outside, walking around the local cemeteries and going out for drinks with the girls. The cemetery sneak in between two much more regular activites made me laugh. Jill made it to the fourth week of her season before being sent home, and then she went on to do Bachelor in Paradise where she quit in the third week. She's now in a relationship so I suppose we won't see her back on the franchise any time soon. Good run for this woman I have never seen and will forget about in 5 minutes.

Save Mackenzie

sierra_jackson_paradise.jpg_412320734.jp
Sierra Jackson

Sierra Jackson was cast on the twenty sixth season of The Bachelor and was eliminated in week four. She went on to appear on The Bachelor in Paradise but then quit during the second week. I can’t say that Sierra made that much of an impression during her season of The Bachelor but it seemed as though she was actually looking for love so she was probably on the wrong show since it’s full of fame hungry men and women. I’m saving Deb because she was on her show longer and made the final eventually placing third so it’s a fair cut.

LOL Like Steven said, I'm also kinda surprised with how long Jared lasted here. :haha: I think he was another one of those that benefitted from some default saves (or at least that was the case for me when I saved him lol). He's a nice enough guy, but there were definitely bigger characters and more memorable people on his LI season / he was more of a background character. I do wish people like Jeff, Nadjah, Jesse could have outlasted him but oh well. I did like how he and Kat gravitated towards each other and how she left the show with him after he was eliminated. A sweet moment but a bummer they didn't work out. :( 

Jill is cool/fine but wasn't one of my favorites so I'm good with her going at this point as well (and in factor would have preferred some others from The Bachelor to have outlasted her, lol). I can't really remember her that well on either TB or BIP. Her background info that Lily posted on her is certainly very intriguing though.

Ah I do really like Sierra. Though between her and Deb, happy that Deb got saved as she was a really fun character and did last the whole run of her season. I'm happy Sierra made it this far. :yes: But Sierra was really cool, strong and always held her own in drama situations. It's a shame BIP didn't go well for her. I'll also will always love this moment from her (when Clayton let her go and she gave her final words to him :dead: 😞

giphy.gif

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Akshar’s Noms Next

Marcus & Michael (TAR34)

Abby & Will (TAR34)

Yu Hojin (AGT17)

Christian Guardino (AI20)

Jay (AI20)

Miesha Tate (CBB3)

Chris Kirkpatrick (CBB3)

Ricki-Lee Coulter & Jarryd Byrne (DWTSAus19)

Deni Hines & Lyu Masuda (DWTSAus19)

David Rodan & Alexandra Vladimirov (DWTSAus19)

Jordan Mailata "Thingamabob" (TMS7)

Montell Jordan "Panther" (TMS8)

Jordan Betscher (SYTYCD17)

Omar Jose Cardona (The Voice 22)

Omar Jose Cardona (The Voice 22)

I'm a Voice hater so that's the only reason why this cut was made. I have no idea why Akshar doesn't like Omar. I would have absolutely turned my chair around for this guy. Crystal clear tone and seemed to have no issues with the range. John Legend was the first to turn out of all 4, so he picked John's team. Yeah Journey is not my favorite taste so maybe he picks lame songs? Let's find out. Into the Unknown, Radioactive, Livin on a Prayer. hmm hit and miss there but not immediately disqualifying for me. He got through on the public vote until the Top 8 week, when he was in the bottom 4. But come on, that's half the contestants I won't hold that against him. He saved himself with a Lady Gaga song and made the Top 5 against 3 Blake team and 1 Camila team. Omar got 4th place and I'm going to call it a robbery since I'm pretty sure I'd like him more than anyone Blake would have coached. 

Save Jordan partly because I'm 100% convinced she was the reason Matthew Morrison got fired even though I have zero evidence

Abby & Will (The Amazing Race Season 34)

abby-and-will-amazing-race-34.jpg

Abby & Will, also known as Abby Garrett & Will Freeman, are childhood sweethearts from Birmingham, Alabama, who competed on The Amazing Race Season 34 together. Abby is 24 and Will is 25. Okay so there isn't really much to Abby & Will. I thought they were a young cute couple, and they did clearly have a lot of love for each other but they were very minor characters and didn't really bring much to the show. They were nice, they were fine but they were just there. I didn't dislike them but didn't root for them either. As for their run on the show, they were decent. They started off on the middle of the road - where they finished 8th and 6th on the first two legs of the race. On the 3rd leg, there was a 2-parter episode there. On the first part, they finished 7th and on the second part, they did an impressive job making it to 3rd. Then on the 4th leg, they finished 4th. They were hitting their stride and getting better towards the end of their run. Sadly, at the start of Episode 6, they were medically removed from the race as Will tested positive for COVID-19. :( That was a really sad and heartbreaking way for them to end their time on the show. :broken: But yeah as I said earlier, they were nice but didn't really bring much to the season. I think this is a fair spot for them to go out on.

Saving: David Rodan & Alexandra Vladimirov

a1d98f49a8a70556c0f34c9b5a0dd3778d5b4af4

Christian Guardino

Who Is Christian Guardino? About The 'American Idol' Season 20 Singer –  Hollywood Life

I don't really want to cut Ricki-lee so I won't.  I would have cut either of the other 2 australian DWTS couples.  Christian was not someone I was a fan of when he participated on American Idol.  I found that he oversang a lot of the time.  I feel like if he dialed back the runs I would have enjoyed him more.  Christian made it all the way to the Top 7.  I was expecting him to get all the way to the finale, with how overhyped he was by the judges.  He also felt like a contestant the rest of America would get behind.  Colour me surprised when he was bounced out at the Double elimination in the Top 7. I think my favorite performance was Leave the Door Open during the Hawaii round.  I am surprised he's made it this far, but I sort of forgot about him in the rankdown.  I suppose that's it for now.

Save: Jay

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

OMG why such dislike for Omar? :dead: 

He's just very annoying to me when he sings. Too extra and does too much vocal tricks that just don't excite me. And most of IDF were stanning him sm and it was just so annoying because I never saw the appeal. However, I did enjoy his cover of "In the Name of Love" but every other performance, I felt he just was doing so much. And he robbed Kim & Parijita, no doubt.

Miesha Tate

Celebrity Big Brother's Miesha Tate on facing that spicy jury | EW.com

Obviously I hope the writer's strike ends sooner than later, but also for the meantime let it lead us to a new Celebrity Big Brother soon because we cannot have Miesha as our reigning champ! When it comes down to it, she deserved it and obviously was the lesser of two evils because at least we ended up with the Todrick dragging in the finale. But this season just felt so flat to me compared to the two seasons before it and Miesha winning kinda just cemented that all. She had a good run with an impressive four HoH wins in such a short period of time, combined with two veto wins, but ultimately I didn't know who she was before this season aired and she's not someone who I really found myself growing to like or wanting to keep up with afterwards.

Save Deni & Lyu

10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh and I'm curious to hear your theory on this. 👀 

out of this cast of female dancers she was the one I felt was most likely to receive a text from him regarding some broadway choreographer they had mutually worked with or whatever his story was. The others were other genres or seemed too babyfaced to be his type

4 minutes ago, jarmon said:

He's just very annoying to me when he sings. Too extra and does too much vocal tricks that just don't excite me. And most of IDF were stanning him sm and it was just so annoying because I never saw the appeal. However, I did enjoy his cover of "In the Name of Love" but every other performance, I felt he just was doing so much. And he robbed Kim & Parijita, no doubt.

Ahh okay, thanks for explaining as I never knew your thoughts on hi, :hug: I get all of what you're saying and it makes sense though I'm personally a fan of his. :haha: And ugh don't get me started on that last sentence. All of Kim, Omar, Parijita were robbed - though robbed by Bryce and Brayden tho - not Omar. :kissbye:

Wait, well Omar did outrank Brayden so nevermind, he was just robbed by Bryce. :haha: 

4 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Save Ricki-Lee Coulter & Jarryd Byrne (DWTSAus19)

Cut Thingamabob

#bless this save, as I was debating between saving David or Ricki-Lee. :haha:❤️