2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Quinton & Mattie

quinton-and-mattie-amazing-race-34.jpg

A pair of cheerleaders, choreographer Quinton and dance coach Mattie paired up for the most recent season of The Amazing Race. From their run on the show it seems they started out near the bottom of the pack a couple of times, before moving up to the middle and eventually placing in sixth. It seems like they didn’t get a big edit on the show either, they both had noticeably less confessionals and I guess screen time compared to their fellow duos. I’m more familiar with the Drag Race and Traitors guys remaining, so by process of elimination they ended up being top of my list to cut here.

Saving Janey Jacké

GREG SHAPIRO

32784264234324.jpg

Greg Shapiro competed on Netflix's The Mole. He's a marketing consultant from Seattle, and he was the seventh contestant eliminated. He made it all the way to episode 8, so he almost made it to the finale. Throughout the competition, Greg seemed like a possible contender to be The Mole. This was especially the case in the episode when he looked through the dossiers. However, I ruled him out since it would've been too obvious. He tried to come across as a villainous character, but maybe that was his strategy. If he seemed like an obvious Mole, then perhaps the real Mole would leave him alone. I suppose the strategy worked since he made it pretty far. He didn't really have any alliances from what I recall, but then again Pranav and Avori were really the only actual alliance in the game. It's been a while since I watched The Mole, but I remember Greg wasn't one of my favorite contestants. So, I'm fine eliminating him from the rankdown here.

Saving Matt.

1_EHP_CHP_061222The-Traitors_76237JPG.jpg

I believe this is what should be remaining.

Casey Lary - The Mole (American Season 6)

DeJa Skye - RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)

Le Fil - RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 4)

Lydia Meredith - Survivor 42

Andrea Addison - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

Imran Nasim - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

DEJA SKYE.

image.jpeg.c6b0543331ef6d420fe678221d22a2d4.jpeg

DeJa Skye was on Season 14 of RuPaul’s Drag Race and I can’t say that I was the biggest fan of DeJa. Not because she’s bad or anything, just that I never got invested in her drag or her personality. She was just there for me. She did win the Snatch Game and was the only one who did well in the Snatch Game and was safe from that LaLaPaRUza smackdown, where the rest of the contestants all had to lip sync & win a lip sync to secure their safety because they all sucked at the Snatch Game. RuPaul just wanted to create drama I fear and well, it was entertaining at least getting so many lip syncs in an episode but not many that were impressive. Anyways, DeJa was then creating history again being in the first 3-way lip sync against Jorgeous & Daya Betty. The had to lip sync to Olivia Rodrigo’s “good 4 u”, were the end result was both Jorgeous & DeJa Skye being asked to sashay away. Anyway, now DeJa shall be sashay’ing away from this Rankdown too.

Save: Casey 

Edited by jarmon

13 minutes ago, jarmon said:

I’m currently on a business trip and won’t be that active for the next 2 weeks but I’ll try to get in my write-ups. I will add the photos at a later stage though. 

Ooh haha I was like "Akshar posted his decision hours ago but where is his write-up?" :dead: Hope all goes well with your business trip!

• Thanks 1

I pretty much agree with Akshar's thoughts on DeJa Skye. DeJa was fine/okay but not really a standout except for that one time she won that Snatch Game. And omg I forgot about all of the other queens sucking at that challenge that year and that she got to escape the LaLaPaRUza smackdown. :dead: I was kinda surprised that DeJa lasted so long, but then again a number of queens like Kerri, Jorgeous and and Jasmine were inconsistent in the challenges, so I guess she made it further by default? But still seeing that she made it to 6th still shocks me.

I think Quinton & Mattie started off fun and enjoyable? But then yeah their airtime got cut down quickly and they weren't as memorable as the season progressed. It was really odd and I wonder why that was? But I barely remembered them now.

• Like 1

Deja is one of my least favorites from her season.  I just didn't gel with her drag, and I thought she went way further then she should have.  I also didn't find her funny, besides snatch game.  At least she will always have snatch game.  She likes to call herself pastel princess, but she looked so much better when she wasn't wearing pastel coloured hair.

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 2

IMRAN NASIM

THE TRAITORS UK - SERIES 1

0_IMRAN.jpg

The Traitors UK is a show that I am not too familiar with but is one that I'd be interested in watching, mainly after I finished watching the US edition one which I've only made it 3 episodes in, so far.  For the lack of familiarity, the decision to cut someone from The Traitors felt like an easy one ; I was originally going to cut Andrea but then I read that she's a 73 year old gay icon and therefore I could not bring myself to cut her from the rankdown.  So I am making the decision to cut Imran Nasim from the rankdown ; It's hard to find any informations about the cast of The Traitors online but this is what we know about Imran - In 2021, at the age of 21, he became the  youngest person in UK to get a PhD in which he specialized in Astrophysics. I have a feeling that he was the type that's super smart and have to let the entire room that he's the smartest person in the room, and I don't think you can benefit from that when you're in a competition like The Traitors.  He was one of the faithful that got banished on Episode 3 which makes me feel better with my decision to cut him.

SAVING: LE FIL

Edited by *Chris

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Wally’s Noms Posted

Thanks everyone for picking up the slack this weekend. I should be back on top of things. @Zoey is left with Lydia Meredith - Survivor 42 and Andrea Addison - The Traitors (UK Series 1). Since I hadn't posted updates, I'll give her till the morning and then anyone can take over.

survivor-42-cast-Lydia-Meredith.jpg?w=64
Lydia Meredith

Lydia Meredith was cast on the forty second season of Survivor and placed twelfth. I don’t remember her and I’m sorry if she has fans expecting a decent write up. Apparently she was aligned with Hai, who I do remember but she can’t have been that memorable in the alliance. I did a quick Google and she was seen at the weakest member of her tribe from the beginning and was vulnerable as soon as they attended tribal council. She got lucky when Mike lost his vote and was able to reach a deadlock which caused Daniel to take their side and vote out Jenny. Lydia went on through the game but her alliance members didn’t stay strong and ultimately voted her out with her just missing the jury.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Chris' Noms Next

8333dd4cf86b1811c2743b5db117f268e2da69e3.gifv

Adam Collard (Love Island - Series 8 )

Bryce Leatherwood (The Voice - Season 22)
Chad Robinson (Love Island US - Season 4)
Chris Jericho "Bride" (The Masked Singer US - Season 8 )
George Clinton "Gopher" (The Masked Singer US - Season 8 )

Joey Lawrence "Walrus" (The Masked Singer US - Season 8 )

Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima (Strictly Come Dancing - Series)
Mike Lookinland, Barry Williams, Christopher Knight "Mummies" (The Masked Singer US - Season 8 )

Mike Parker (American Idol - Season 20)
Noèva (The Voice UK - Series 11)
Paige Thorne (Love Island - Series 8 )

Phoebe Siegel (Love Island US - Season 4)

Rachel Modest (The Voice UK - Series 11)

Tom Elderfield (The Traitors UK - Series 1)

Chris Jericho "Bride" 

bride-chris-jericho-the-masked-singer-11

Hmm I had a few cut options in mind to go with and didn't really know where to go but ultimately decided to go with Chris Jericho "Bride." Chris Jericho  is a Professional wrestler who competed on the 8th season of The Masked Singer as "Bride." I did enjoy Chris when he was on DWTS Season 12 in 2011 but I didn't really enjoy him as much here on this show. I know he is a rock musician as well, so it makes sense for him to showcase his singing talent here. I guess he was an okay/decent rock singer, but his kind of music isn't really my thing so I just didn't really enjoy him that much? On his first episode, Bride sang "Shut Up and Dance" by Walk the Moon. Then Bride beat out Gopher (George Clinton) on "All Star" by Smash Mouth in the Battle Royale. Bride was the winner of that episode and got to move onto Week 7's Comedy Roast Night. On that week, Bride sang "White Wedding" by Billy Idol. He recieved the lowest amount of votes and was revealed to be as Chris Jericho. Ooh and also surprising to see is that he got less votes than Avocado (Adam Carolla). I think Chris was kinda mad (in a fun way) of being eliminated as he's competitive and wanted to go further. At least he made it through two episodes which is more than what most celebs can say on these latter seasons.

Saving: Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima 

kym-and-graziano-side-by-side-strictly-c