2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

220524-frank-grimsley-hero_ntlkrq
Frank Grimsley

Frank Grimsley is the winner of the fourth season of The Circle US. Frank is a School Social Worker from Maryland and had a very up and down journey throughout his time on The Circle. I haven’t actually seen it because the UK one bored me but he must’ve done well to remain that high for most of the episodes. It looks as though the only competition he had was Yu Ling and she looks far more exciting than he does. I don’t think I’ll ever be sold on this show so he can go here and I’ll save Mackenzie because she’s beautiful.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Akshar’s Noms Next

Taylor & Isaiah (TAR33)

Jordie Hansen (AusSurvivor:BvsW)

David Goodchild (AusSurvivor:BvsW)

Khanh Ong (AusSurvivor:BvsW)

Jason Alabaster (The Bachelorette 19)

Jacey-Lynne Graham (BBCAN10)

Summer Sayles (BBCAN10)

Lamar Odom (CBB3)

Carson Kressley (CBB3)

Brad Fiorenza (The Challenge:AS3)

Nehemiah Clark (The Challenge:AS3)

Mark Long (The Challenge:AS3)

Danny McCray (The Challenge:USA1)

Nelsandro "Sandro" Farmhouse (The Great British Bake Off (Series 13))

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Akshar’s Noms Posted

Khanh Ong 

9938e88d76e22f5a05fc5c3496edb2eb

Khanh Ong is a 28-year old Restaurateur from Melbourne, Victoria in Australia, who competed on Australian Survivor: Blood V Water, which is the 9th season of Australian Survivor. Khanh competed with his younger sister, Amy Ong, who was eliminated 7 days before him though in this rankdown Amy outlasts Khanh. Khanh was apart of the Water tribe and he became quite a powerful player early on. Khanh was quite the sneaky player in initiating a lot of the game's early blindsides and he even found a Hidden Immunity Idol. However, a tribe switch did damper some of his gameplay a bit - though I'm seeing he was still on the Water tribe so I'm assuming many other players got traded. Khanh knew he was become a threat, so he played in a more defensive role to downplay his threat level. But everyone knew that he had an Hidden Immunity Idol, despite his best efforts to try to hide it. I am wondering if he told anyone about his Idol or someone found out he had it? I'm also reading he gave his hidden immunity idol to Sam on the tribal before he was eliminated (when Ben was eliminated). He did make it to merge, but the fellow Survivor players were wary of his power of his Idol and competition threat level, so he was blindsided right at merge. Lmao it seems like everyone on Australian Survivor gets blindside. :dead: Khanh lasted 24 (out of 47) days, was the first member of jury and made it to 13th place. 

Also another fun fact about Khanh is that he competed on two seasons of MasterChef Australia in Seasons 10 where he placed 3rd place and Season 12 where he placed 9th place.

Saving: Mark Long

the-challenge-star-mark-long-explains-wh

Danny McCray

Danny-McCray-The-Challenge-USA.jpg

Is this the same Danny that was on a recent survivor season?  Survey says, yes.  He went from a 6th place finish in Survivor 41 to winning The Challenge USA alongside Sarah Lacina, but he won the male division.  From the look of the score cards he was safe most of the game, winning for the first time in episode 9.  It doesn't look like he was ever in danger as he never participated in the Arena.  The one episode he did win, was alongside Desi (also from Survivor) and they sent Cashay against Sarah into the Arena, where Sarah survived.  Apparently Danny referenced his wife Kiki all season long, and it should be noted in here.

Save: Summer Sayles

Jason Alabaster

b894843c-4823-4e29-b954-ee8e0bab32bd-162

Jason’s bio? It’s giving nothing. An investment banker, he describes himself as “never the loudest guy in the room” - which is fine but, in a room of 25 guys I’m not gonna be drawn to the quiet guy when watching a reality TV show. He loves to tour historical homes, hates Coca-Cola, and his favorite pastime is stargazing. Despite all this, he made it all the way to the final five, but eventually quit, I guess him and Gabby didn’t quite find the connection. All in all, he sounds like a nice guy but I’m not seeing a lot about him and he just seems like maybe he was a little uneventful for reality tv.

save Lamar Odom

On 7/6/2023 at 6:52 PM, Solaris said:

Theres 500+ contestants, and I don't watch the challenge shows. Nominating them is a no brainer for me so I don't have to do write ups on them.

And yet you cut a Challenge contestant every time :kissbye:

49 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Khanh robbed, one of the only likable contestants from that season

Oops, sorry about that. 🙈 I would have been open to cutting any of the others from Australian Survivor. :blushingwave:

34 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

And yet you cut a Challenge contestant every time :kissbye:

Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

I liked Danny McCray but I can't really recall how much I liked him on The Challenge USA, but don't think he was one of my favorites on there. Like Alex said, he was even better and more rootable on The Challenge: World Championship. :yes: LMAOO the mention that he constantly talked about his wife on the show. :haha: 

Lol Lily's comment on Jason Alabaster bio giving us nothing... because he also gave us nothing on the show as well. :dead: He was fine but I didn't get how he lasted so long since I didn't really see much of a connection between him and then he quit as the runner-up, which was really awkward at that time of the show. 🙈