2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

CUBB COLEMAN ("MICHAEL")

michael-from-claim-to-fame-2-1658185095656.jpg

Cubb Coleman is a music producer, and he was the second contestant eliminated from Claim to Fame. He went by the name Michael in the house as an attempt to keep his identity even more under wraps. His secret relative is Zendaya, who happens to be his cousin. His fellow contestants figured out he was related to Zendaya pretty early. During a challenge, one of the clues was a spider. This was to represent Zendaya's role in the Spider-Man movies. Cubb tried to throw them off the idea he was related to Zendaya by claiming she was a celebrity crush of his, but they saw through that. His attempts to fool his fellow contestants were unsuccessful, and he was eliminated in the second Guess Off of the season. Since was eliminated very early, I think he's a fair cut at this point. So, out he goes from the rankdown.

Saving Logan Crosby.

200w.gif?cid=790b7611s0973mtz7c1iyn3rth4

Just now, Alex95 said:

Everyone five seconds into the show: Oh that's Simone Biles' sister

Poor Louise never stood a chance :dead:

LMAOO yess. That casting choice was just wayy too obvious. :dead: I'm still shocked she lasted so long as I thought she clearly would have gone out early, but as the show went on, I got why. :haha: 

Oooh rightt... looking at that pic of Cubb/Michael, I remember him being Zendaya's cousin. Lmaoo it was so funny/kinda awkward seeing him saying he had a crush on Zendaya to deflect what everyone was thinking. :haha: 

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

whats left?  

I dont think I know any of these names.

Pepper Martin

Lark Skov

Amara Skye Dean

Jasmine English ("Kai")

Dominique Sharpton

Brittany Favre

M Lamar ("X")

Josh Le Grove

Presuming this leaves the Claim to Fame cast which I have not seen, open to suggestions for whenever I get to make a cut

I will be here to vote for Tom Hanks’ niece to win next year though. Know that!

• Haha 1

JOSH LE GROVE

62c33d6e31e98a1569fb0050_6215142d9bb6f3d

Josh Samuel Le Grove was an Islander on Season 8 of the revived series of Love Island. Josh entered Casa Amor on Day 26 before entering the villa on Day 31 and was dumped from the island on Day 39. So I haven't watched Love Island in its entirety so I have no clue who this is. I mainly just watch some clips on YouTube of the drama. So anyway, I see that on Day 31, Danice chose to couple with Josh and then on Day 38, Josh chose to couple up with Summer. But alas, on Day 39, Josh was dumped from the island after receiving the fewest public votes so I guess he wasn't that memorable or entertaining. I think the concept of Love Island is so brutal with the recoupling (well from I've seen on YouTube) but anyway out the Rankdown he goes.

Save: Amara Skye Dean.

24 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Presuming this leaves the Claim to Fame cast which I have not seen, open to suggestions for whenever I get to make a cut

Brittany and Lark are easy cuts

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Does anyone else who watched Claim to Fame know the tea on Maxwell? Was he a plant to try to create a viral moment in the first episode to get the show off the ground? Or did he legitimately think he could get a way with smuggling a phone into the house :dead:

Not as iconic as this season’s first boot! She’s coming for the next rendition of this rankdown! 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Save Pepper!

Brittany Favre

Brett Favre's daughter Brittany reveals identity on 'Claim to Fame'

I cut Brittany  because it was the second name I pointed to on the list, and I am doing so to save Pepper because Chris said to.  Brittany was on the show Claim to Fame, in its inaugural season.  This cast is full of people who have celebrity people in their lives.  Excuse me while I consult Wiki now.  Brittany is the daughter of Brett Favre, thats neat to know. Brittany went on to last four weeks on the show.  She won the first week of the game. She was then safe until she was eliminated. I can't say I know, or care to know much more about the show but hopefully I didn't cut anyones favourite!

Save Pepper

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

Lol I almost gave one of my immunities to Coco. Girl had a short lived stay but was an A* pot stirrer 

Omgg ahhh nooo, I'm so sorry. 😭

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

It’s art

OMGG What did I just watch? :dead: Coco caused all this drama? :dead: She sounds like fun drama though.