Choose your favorite out of these Runner ups / Winners (Final Part)

Hamza Tufail

Choose ONLY one  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favorite out of these

• Matt McAndrew
    • Lauren Duski
    • Addison Agen
    • Wendy Moten
    • Bodie
    • Grace West
  2. 2. Pick your favorite out of these

• Tessanne Chin
    • Jordan Smith
    • Alisan Porter
    • Maelyn
    • GNT

1. Matt. Love Wendy, Bodie, and Grace as well.

2. Tess is a Queen... but can't go against Jordan.

If it was up to me, Craig and Sawyer would've been in the top 5. Adam W and Juliet as well. But IDF thinks otherwise. :/

25 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

If it was up to me, Craig and Sawyer would've been in the top 5. Adam W and Juliet as well. But IDF thinks otherwise. :/

As much as I like Craig idk who I’d sub out for him?

Sawyer and Juliet are def top 5 respectively though.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nytsch said:

I’m #TeamAddison but wouldn’t be mad about Matt either. I feel like Bodie being here is recency bias but idk…

IDF loves themselves some indie males, and like you said, he was on one of the latest seasons. I kinda expected him to be in the top 5/6. But I don't think him or Matt stand a chance against Addison or Wendy. The "multiple choice" probably helped them a lot.

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

That selection of runner-ups is lowkey terrible (that’s all I wanted to say, back to my break from IDF :haha:)

Who would you select instead?

I would've added Juliet and Adam, but can't complain about these either. I think all of them were pretty great. 

These was the three previous polls. I added most of the winners and runner ups, but these 5 were the ones that IDF chose as their top 5 ultimately.

Poll 1 (In this poll IDF voted for 5/15 of the runner ups / winners) 

Poll 2 (In this poll IDF voted for 3/10)

Poll 3 (In this poll IDF voted for 2/8 of the winners)

Edited by Hamza Tufail

Ok, let's talk clearly here. Everyone here has their own biases when voting in these polls, hardly anyone is objective. If everyone was objective, Wendy would get 100% of the votes on the runner-up poll, she absolutely destroys everyone vocally and that is not up to debate, it's a fact. 

I admit that i've been voting Grace partially because she is the one i have more present at the moment. Her season just ended a few weeks ago and i'm still watching her performances on a daily basis. Plus, her losing still hurts, ngl. Also, i feel like she is not as respected here as the other people on the list (she is respected, but not like these other contestants) which just makes me want to vote for her even more. And yeah, i have her at the level of Lauren, Addison and Matt, that is just my opinión, tho. 

Also, let me add, i just listened to some performances of Juliett. She is AMAZING, but she happens to just not quite fit my personal taste, i mean, her tone is a little harsher for my ears, but that doesn't make her any less spectacular. Yeah, i think some users should take the time to listen to her performances if they haven't yet.

And both lists are extremely IDF bait, c'mon lol. I don't know what else was to be expected.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Also, let me add, i just listened to some performances of Juliett. She is AMAZING, but she happens to just not quite fit my personal taste, i mean, her tone is a little harsher for my ears, but that doesn't make her any less spectacular. Yeah, i think some users should take the time to listen to her performances if they haven't yet.

I love Juliet, but yeah, her tone isn't for everyone.

TA is right that a lot of people here aren't active right now.

But it's also true these lists are mostly IDF bait lol. I'm pretty sure the results would've been almost the same even if there were 60 or above votes. (The last poll had something like 34 or 35 votes)

I mean, most people here have Alisan, Maelyn, and Tess as their top 3. GNT is very popular as well. I think Chloe would streamroll Jordan in a one on one poll, but people were forced to pick only two, and I think majority of the people prefer Alisan and Maelyn over her.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

5 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I love Juliet, but yeah, her tone isn't for everyone.

TA is right that a lot of people here aren't active right now.

But it's also true these lists are mostly IDF bait lol. I'm pretty sure the results would've been almost the same even if there were 60 or above votes. (The last poll had something like 34 or 35 votes)

I mean, most people here have Alisan, Maelyn, and Tess as their top 3. GNT is very popular as well. I think Chloe would streamroll Jordan in a one on one poll, but people were forced to pick only two, and I think majority of the people prefer Alisan and Maelyn over her.

It’s not that the small number of people voting delegitimizes the result…it’s just not that important whether it’s 10 people, 100 people or 1000 people. I’d have Addison no better than 4th place, yet she’s leading the poll. Good for her. Too bad it doesn’t do squat for her career. 

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s not that the small number of people voting delegitimizes the result…it’s just not that important whether it’s 10 people, 100 people or 1000 people. I’d have Addison no better than 4th place, yet she’s leading the poll. Good for her. Too bad it doesn’t do squat for her career. 

Yeah, I agree with all of this. 

It's just for fun, nothing important. Lol

I've grown less fond of her run with the passage of time. But she's still IDF's #1 so good for her. The way you said, "I would have Addison no better than 4th place" makes me think that she's not a top fav for you anymore, as she was during season 13. Is this a fair assumption? 👀

6 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Yeah, I agree with all of this. 

It's just for fun, nothing important. Lol

I've grown less fond of her run with the passage of time. But she's still IDF's #1 so good for her. The way you said, "I would have Addison no better than 4th place" makes me think that she's not a top fav for you anymore, as she was during season 13. Is this a fair assumption? 👀

Yeah…

But she wasn’t the IDF fav during that season. I was swimming against the tide as usual. She’s more popular with people who joined later. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

May be a bit of recency bias, but for now I enjoy Grace's run from start to finish more than Wendy's (dont care for much between KO and semifinal) but I like Wendy at her best more. Close but I'll give it to Wendy.

Jordan for the 2nd poll. I like his tone more than everyone else's, and I also find what he does as a male vocalist a bit more impressive.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Who would you select instead?

I would've added Juliet and Adam, but can't complain about these either. I think all of them were pretty great. 

These was the three previous polls. I added most of the winners and runner ups, but these 5 were the ones that IDF chose as their top 5 ultimately.

Poll 1 (In this poll IDF voted for 5/15 of the runner ups / winners) 

Poll 2 (In this poll IDF voted for 3/10)

Poll 3 (In this poll IDF voted for 2/8 of the winners)

Knowing Daillon he would probably include those two along with Jacquie and Michelle.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Knowing Daillon he would probably include those two along with Jacquie and Michelle.

By those two you mean Adam and Juliet?  I thought Daillon just respected him, never loved him. (Just basing it off of what I've seen from his posts)

But yeah, Juliet, Michelle, and Jacquie would def be there. I think the other two are between Matt, Addison, and Wendy.

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

May be a bit of recency bias, but for now I enjoy Grace's run from start to finish more than Wendy's (dont care for much between KO and semifinal) but I like Wendy at her best more. Close but I'll give it to Wendy.

Jordan for the 2nd poll. I like his tone more than everyone else's, and I also find what he does as a male vocalist a bit more impressive.

Who would you have chosen if Adam was included in the list.

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah…

So I'm not the only one on this!

I can't even imagine watching her entire run / compilation ever again. I tried few months ago, but couldn't last long. It's like watching the same thing over and over again.

I still think she's a solid singer though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I can't even imagine watching her entire run / compilation ever again. I tried few months ago, but couldn't last long. It's like watching the same thing over and over again.

I was the OP for her fan thread, and didn’t love all of her performances at the time, but I’m patient. :haha: I might get some heat for this, but I think she’s quite overrated here. If I loved her post show music, I could overlook it, but…

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I was the OP for her fan thread, and didn’t love all of her performances at the time, but I’m patient. :haha: I might get some heat for this, but I think she’s quite overrated here. If I loved her post show music, I could overlook it, but…

7 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Count me in as well lol.

• Like 1