The Voice Australia Season 12

Mathacoo200315

2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

just realized that rita pulled a kelly and eliminated both contestants in a battle. how did that work logistically? cause they aired her putting 2 through first. 

i wonder if irl she actually eliminated both of them first and then used her extra spot on tarryn / nyree

I thought she declined her decision in the first battle, and then put Emily straight through in the second battle. So at the end of her third one, she still had 4 left and had to choose 2 from them. She end up choosing the 2 artists fron the first pairing and sent the other 2 home, who happened to be the same pairing. 

It makes senses. 

24 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

I saw a big support for Charlie on Facebook, Tarryn was mentioned a little and most of the comments there are complaints about Jessica's choice. Some implied Ezra is Jess' friend so she picked her over David.

Yes, Once Jess was part of girl group called Young Divas. Emily Willians and Lavínia Williams (both Ezra sisters) were members too. 

• Like 1

David has more than 2000 likes on his performance photo with more than 500 comments

I am convinced that he would have won this season with the performance he gave today

I like Jess, but I think her choice was more guided by the fact that she knows Ezra's sisters, I don't see any other way to eliminate David for Ezra

24 minutes ago, French20 said:

David has more than 2000 likes on his performance photo with more than 500 comments

I am convinced that he would have won this season with the performance he gave today

I like Jess, but I think her choice was more guided by the fact that she knows Ezra's sisters, I don't see any other way to eliminate David for Ezra

Her personal relationships are the main reason she chose her, it seems. If I can think of another, it could be The Bushwackers (who Jess looks up to) credited Ezra during their withdrawal. Or that she felt like she found a mini-me in her.

It was a stupid decision whatsoever. And this marks the first time in years that a non four-chair turn (while coaches still have spots left) make it to the finals.

7 hours ago, QueenCami said:

just realized that rita pulled a kelly and eliminated both contestants in a battle. how did that work logistically? cause they aired her putting 2 through first. 

i wonder if irl she actually eliminated both of them first and then used her extra spot on tarryn / nyree

Rita asked Nyree and Tarryn to come back after all the performances, and after the last performance wich was Gezel and Elsa, she asked the rest of her team (without Levi X, cause it was the only battle she actually decided) to come back to the stage before deciding.

Then she chose Emily to go straight through, and chose not to listen none of Gezel and Elsa, putting the other two on the Sing Off.

• Thanks 1

Just now, searomordep said:

Rita asked Nyree and Tarryn to come back after all the performances, and after the last performance wich was Gezel and Elsa, she asked the rest of her team (without Levi X, cause it was the only battle she actually decided) to come back to the stage before deciding.

Then she chose Emily to go straight through, and chose not to listen none of Gezel and Elsa, putting the other two on the Sing Off.

I hate that this show is unable to respect it's own rules. I hate it so much. Sorry. I get it doing it one time, but doing it several times in a single season?? 

Well, good thing The Voice USA starts tomorrow. I can ditch this one for good. 

Also, Ezra sucks, can't believe she is in the finale 😐

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I hate that this show is unable to respect its own rules. I hate it so much. Sorry. I get it doing it one time, but doing it several times in a single season?? 

Exactly. How is it possible to understand the already confusing rules if they are constantly being broken?

Wow. How did they manage to mess up this badly?

Ethan singing "Train Wreck" is fitting since that's what this season is. However, I must admit that Ethan finally gave a performance that lives up to his blind audition so good for him. Maree and Calista were still robbed though.

I've learned I just don't care for Tarryn's tone. Like, she does everything right but I just can't resonate with her voice at all. She technically deserves to win but I honestly won't be too aggrieved if she doesn't.

Charlie was amazing. The performance was too short which is a fault of the production, but the man has had a very good tone and control all season so I can't say anything about the decision.

I have constantly been talking about the issues with everyone ignoring Jess. Now I see why everyone ignored her. No point in doing the actual competition if you just give your friend a free pass to the finals and throw everyone else out the window.

Wow!!! The not-so exciting finale again.

- I can't believe Jess picked Ezra over David. Shocking, but honestly I don't care for her team after Shyjana's elimination.

- I liked Charlie from the very beginning and he was also my favorite along with Bella and Tarryn. 

- I'm literally sad for Bella, but it was a 50/50 for me because she was up against Charlie. So I'm convinced.

- Ethan's blind was the only good performance of him and I really didn't like him after that. Still bummed that Jason chose him over Maree and Calista.

Rooting for Tarryn and Charlie to win the whole thing, but I won't be shocked if Ethan wins it all because the comments are literally in favor of him.

Honestly Tarryn deserves to win, she’s the best vocalist, and Rita deserves yet another win as a coach with the other coaches’ horrid decisions.

David COULDVE won, and Jess threw him out the window. I love Ezra, but she has no shot realistically 😢 

I love Charlie but he has such weird song choices, as usual I blame that on Guy, Bella also had such a bad song that didn’t allow her to showcase much.

Jason… ummm.. Ethan is great, but Calista or Maree would’ve been better finalists. Don’t see Ethan winning.

• Like 1