Best & Worst Group Of Finalists / Seasons 11-23

MILO JAY

Best & Worst Finale  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which season had the best finalists

• Season 11 (Sundance Head, Billy Gilman, We Macdonald, Josh Gallagher)
    • Season 12 (Chris Blue, Lauren Duski, Aliyah Moulden, Jesse Larson)
    • Season 13 (Chloe Kohanski, Addison Agen, Brooke Simpson, Red Marlow)
    • Season 14 (Brynn Cartelli, Britton Buchanan, Kyla Jade, Spensha Baker)
    • Season 15 (Chevel Shepherd, Chris Kroeze, Kirk Jay, Kennedy Holmes)
    • Season 16 (Maelyn Jarmon, Gyth Rigdon, Dexter Roberts, Andrew Sevener)
    • Season 17 (Jake Hoot, Ricky Duran, Katie Kadan, Rose Short)
    • Season 18 (Todd Tilgman, Toneisha Harris, Thunderstorm Artis, CammWess, Micah Iverson
    • Season 19 (Carter Rubin, Jim Ranger, Ian Flanigan, DeSz, John Holiday
    • Season 20 (Cam Anthony, Kenzie Wheeler, Jordan Matthew Young, Rachel Mac, Victor Solomon)
    • Season 21 (Girl Named Tom, Wendy Moten, Paris Winningham, Hailey Mia, Jershika Maple)
    • Season 22 (Bryce Leatherwood, bodie, Morgan Myles, Omar Jose Cardona, Brayden Lape)
    • Season 23 (Gina Miles, Grace West, D.Smooth, Sorelle, NOIVAS)
  2. 2. Which Season had the worst finalists

• Season 11
    • Season 12
    • Season 13
    • Season 14
    • Season 15
    • Season 16
    • Season 17
    • Season 18
    • Season 19
    • Season 20
    • Season 21
    • Season 22
    • Season 23

Best: Season 22. Omar and Morgan both were my snowflakes, and one of my fav contestants of all time.

Worst: Season 17. It's not bad, but I wasn't a fan of anyone in the top 4. Nu favorites (Kyndal and Jake Haldenvang) went out early.

• Like 1

Replace any semifinalist with red Marlow and S13 would have been my choice

Otherwise, S21.

For worst, gotta give it to S23. Sorry but the shorter the season the more bad performances stand out, and there were only 2 live rounds.. sorelle, NOIVAS were downright medsy half the time, and even Gina was underwhelming at points. Grace and D. Smooth really carried the lives imo..

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1

Best: S17

Even though I didn’t like Ricky, it had Katie and Rose which are 2 of my favorite contestants

Worst: S22

Not necessarily an obvious choice since we got Morgan’s Girl Crush and Omar’s STL… but cmon both Bryce AND Brayden?? At least on S16 Andrew wasn’t bad and Dexter was honestly pretty good

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Best: Season 22. Omar and Morgan both were my snowflakes, and one of my fav contestants of all time.

Worst: Season 17. It's not bad, but I wasn't a fan of anyone in the top 4. Nu favorites (Kyndal and Jake Haldenvang) went out early.

Oops ours are the exact opposite lol

• Haha 2

Best: Season 21. Epic, iconic finale. Sorry, but i can't pick Season 13 with Red Marlow there. 

Worst: Season 19. I think Season 16 and 22 had some of the worst individual finalists. But Season 19's finale was tragic besides Desz, so...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

My pick for favorite is S10, but you skipped it so I´ll go S17.

I think all of the finalists on S19 are talented, but I found the finale to be really boring.

LOL i started watching season 11, so i didn't wanna make a poll i didn't know every option. I know Alisan and Hannah are FIRE tho

27 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

LOL i started watching season 11, so i didn't wanna make a poll i didn't know every option. I know Alisan and Hannah are FIRE tho

Laith was really good too

• Like 1

S21 is the only season I can remember where none of the contestants who made the finale got significant pushback, so make of that what you will.

I voted for S19 as the “worst” not because anyone who made it was particularly bad, but because it was largely forgettable (which is arguably a worse thing for a reality competition contestant to be).