The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

Bryan's facebook number are always really good no matter how good he performs or not. 

Josh/Karen/Asher/Nathan/Bryan are gonna be the top 5 based on early numbers from facebook with Bryan and Nathan very close to each other. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Nathan gave us 6 perfect performances and made it look easy. The guy is a star. He deserves to be the winner.

I didn't like Asher. The staging seemed exaggerated to me.

Karen was perfect but her tone is not for me. Still, she was stronger than Madison.

Bryan continues to disappoint me, which is very sad.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, thecarterfilez said:

Bryan's facebook number are always really good no matter how good he performs or not. 

Josh/Karen/Asher/Nathan/Bryan are gonna be the top 5 based on early numbers from facebook with Bryan and Nathan very close to each other. 

DON'T BELIEVE FACEBOOK NUMBERS. Comments on Facebook are crazy.

Last week I noticed that L had more numbers than Maddi, Serenity but the results are opposite to that. Right now Maddi is having lowest number on Facebook. And there's no way Bryan and Nathan are that close. 

Hi y'all. I finally at home. 

Without watching the performances, my prediction for the PV's is: Asher, Nathan, Josh and Karen. Tae is gonna be the new Joshua Vacanti/Shawn Sounds (and he is not as good as these two, to beggin with)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kenneth96 said:

Last week I noticed that L had more numbers than Maddi, Serenity but the results are opposite to that. Right now Maddi is having lowest number on Facebook. And there's no way Bryan and Nathan are that close. 

L. views/reactions ratio was freaking awful. It was not hard to predict she would end up on the bottom

Maybe Bryan can Ruby his way to the finale? Awesome in pre-lives, mid in lives, and somehow get voted through no matter what.

And I liked Ruby better ngl :ph34rwave:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

Remember that Nathan's genre is not a really popular genre among voters but he is exceeding the trends .

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, allistr said:

Maybe Bryan can Ruby his way to the finale? Awesome in pre-lives, mid in lives, and somehow get voted through no matter what.

And I liked Ruby better ngl :ph34rwave:

Ruby was considered the frontrunner to win from the Blinds and her Playoff solidified that. She was Top 2 from the minute she opened her mouth in the auditions.

The same cannot be said about Bryan. And yeah, Ruby was better in the lives than Bryan has been.

Edited by MusicBuff101
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

L. views/reactions ratio was freaking awful. It was not hard to predict she would end up on the bottom

L had one of the lowest views on both Facebook and YouTube along with Zoe. 

1 minute ago, MusicBuff101 said:

Ruby was considered the frontrunner to win from the Blinds and her Playoff solidified that. She was Top 2 from the minute she opened her mouth in the auditions.

The same cannot be said about Bryan. And yeah, Ruby was better in the lives than Bryan has been.

Remember that Bryan already came in with a bit of a built in fanbase being in a fairly successful group .I'm afraid because of the 1 vote rule r&b fans are going to be forced to choose between Asher and Nathan. 

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I don´t see Bryan surviving this one, honestly. I just feel like he´s been the weakest of the T9 twice in a row. Yes, Serenity was stronger in these 2 weeks.

You know there is going to be at least 1 shocker in the top 5 .It happens every season .People are saying they couldn't hear serenity well because band was too loud .He's not the weakest of the top 9 when the voters clearly aren't connecting with Tae no matter what he does .

19 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

There is a way when you can only vote for 1 between Nathan and Asher and we know who reba's fans are going to vote for 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MusicBuff101 said:

He has a chance, but I just think there are others that have so clearly been stronger than him (and I don't even think he's been bad). It's just been a steep drop off from pre-lives to lives, sadly.

It's because last week wasn't good but he still got voted through anyway .People forget that Bryan had a built in fanbase from being in the group thw newsboys .

2 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Asher is now reaching/about to surpass Bryan/Nathan on FB ... perhaps he could get the PV!

He has passed Nathan and may pass Bryan within an hour or so.

This week was a comedown for him, yet he still seems to be climbing faster than either one.

14 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Asher is now reaching/about to surpass Bryan/Nathan on FB ... perhaps he could get the PV!

Asher has been a frontrunner alongside Karen for weeks & the fact that people have written his chances off after 1 decent performance is crazy to me

1 minute ago, indii said:

Asher has been a frontrunner alongside Karen for weeks & the fact that people have written his chances off after 1 decent performance is crazy to me

People are just nervous for their faves cause one off performance could derail everything ig

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Well, as fast as Asher, Karen, and Madison are climbing, nobody is going to pass Josh this week.  He's already at 91,000 views and is closing in on 100,000 very quickly.  And it hasn't even been two hours since the show ended!

Edited by Rodney