The winner this season will most likely come from...

CandiceFan12

The winner this season will most likely come from...  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Gender

2. 2. U.S. Region

3. 3. Age

1 minute ago, kenboy123 said:

Except the “heavily promoted” never wins…like the season where everyone thought Arthur was going to win…

Arthur sucks though... And never was Idol material.

Iam has IT. Arthur didn't have IT

If he does win it would still be very fresh and so what if he was heavily promoted? At least he's got talent. And a good unique tone that could very easily sell original music. 

Can you tell I'm a fan? :lmao:

Just now, KelseyW said:

Arthur sucks though... And never was Idol material.

Iam has IT. Arthur didn't have IT

If he does win it would still be very fresh and so what if he was heavily promoted? At least he's got talent. And a good unique tone that could very easily sell original music. 

Can you tell I'm a fan? :lmao:

regardless…point still stands…the heavily promoted like Alejandro and Arthur….to a lesser extent…Gabby and Willie…all losing finalists…

you’re biased…

2 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

regardless…point still stands…the heavily promoted like Alejandro and Arthur….to a lesser extent…Gabby and Willie…all losing finalists…

you’re biased…

Right but have you seen his numbers? Followers and interactions? I'm just saying. Just because IDF doesn't favor him doesn't mean jack.

I KNOW I AM BIASED. lmao Was joking.

I was also an Alejandro (still am) and Arthur fan so yeah.

Point being until the lights dim NO ONE BUT RYAN/PRODUCERS/AND THE WEIRD DUDE WHO WALKS OUT ON STAGE WITH THE ENVELOPE KNOWS. haha. :P 

3 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

you’re biased…

So, who is going to win?  One of the pageant girls, jr divas, losers from the Voice?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

So, who is going to win?  One of the pageant girls, jr divas, losers from the Voice?

no idea…but possibly still the same or someone not obvious…I don’t have a crystal ball…

for all we know, Paige Anne could win…

my point simply was people already writing the winner’s cheque to Iam due to his view hits and his heavy promotion…that’s not really history shows at all…

Edited by kenboy123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We would make a really cool winner. I see her having moments.

But dang if Oliver and Iam don't have those cool tones, and storyteller (I HATE that word but it's better than SINGER SONGWRITER) vibes!

20 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

no idea…but possibly still the same or someone not obvious…I don’t have a crystal ball…

for all we know, Paige Anne could win…

my point simply was people already writing the winner’s cheque to Iam due to his view hits and his heavy promotion…that’s not really history shows at all…

He’s leading the view count again on Facebook right now with his “Sound of Silence” performance. People love him. He connects with the audience. 150 million views on his audition online. Arthur and Alejandro didn’t have THAT kind of support. I’m not gonna write it in stone that Iam is the winner but I think he definitely has a great shot at it. I just don’t get winner vibes from Colin or Oliver right now. That could change as the show goes on. 

Edited by Carrie_On

1 minute ago, Carrie_On said:

He’s leading the view count again on Facebook right now with his “Sound of Silence” performance. People love him. He connects with the audience. 150 million people viewed his audition online. Arthur and Alejandro didn’t have THAT kind of support. I’m not gonna write it in stone that Iam is the winner but I think he definitely has a great shot at it. I just don’t get winner vibes from Colin or Oliver right now. That could change as the show goes on. 

i honestly don’t get winner vibes from any of the 3…but we shall see…it’s been a weird season…

10 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

i honestly don’t get winner vibes from any of the 3…but we shall see…it’s been a weird season…

Is that because you want a girl to win?  Because you have gone out of your way to nick pick the guys.  But not any of the girls - because there are flaws with some of them that are favorites here.

Just now, mytake1 said:

Is that because you want a girl to win?  Because you have gone out of your way to nick pick the guys.  But not any of the girls - because there are flaws with some of them that are favorites here.

yes, but also no at the same time….

the two obvious winners in Colin and Iam just are not having the normal arch a winner usually has to me…

Colin is not getting the Noah/Chayce type edit that is going to propel him to a win…his edit has only been a little better than Caleb Lee…he’s blending in the background a little…

and Iam…has losing finalist written all over him, especially when you consider no one that heavily promoted has won…

keep in mind this season is way more competitive…so, these hurdles may be multiplied tenfold…but realistically, I don’t think they are as obvious winners as everyone thinks…

11 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

yes, but also no at the same time….

the two obvious winners in Colin and Iam just are not having the normal arch a winner usually has to me…

Colin is not getting the Noah/Chayce type edit that is going to propel him to a win…his edit has only been a little better than Caleb Lee…he’s blending in the background a little…

and Iam…has losing finalist written all over him, especially when you consider no one that heavily promoted has won…

keep in mind this season is way more competitive…so, these hurdles may be multiplied tenfold…but realistically, I don’t think they are as obvious winners as everyone thinks…

What about the girls who are the favorites here - what are their negatives, their flaws?

Edited by mytake1

3 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

What about the girls who are seen as the front runners - what are their negatives?

the negatives…they are female…I don’t need talk about that as no win expects any of them to one…but, one could surprisingly emerge like Maddie…

Edited by kenboy123