The winner this season will most likely come from...

CandiceFan12

The winner this season will most likely come from...  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Gender

2. 2. U.S. Region

3. 3. Age

30 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

Is that because you want a girl to win?  Because you have gone out of your way to nick pick the guys.  But not any of the girls - because there are flaws with some of them that are favorites here.

Honestly, I think that Oliver is the only one between him, Colin and Iam who I think will win it all.  Colin is weaker than Chayce or even Noah and doesn’t have the edit those two did.  I’d prefer Iam over Oliver but he’s being heavily pimped and previous ones who were heavily pimped didn’t win.

We is the only girl who I think has a real chance to win and even the fact that she was on The Voice doesn’t automatically disqualify her.  But her being a girl is a huge hurdle nowadays.  Still, she could win.  I have my hopes.

Edited by CarmenSandiego

12 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

the negatives…they are female…I don’t need talk about that as no win expects any of them to one…but, one could surprisingly emerge like Maddie…

So if no one is expecting a girl to win, by default it will be a guy.  And that only comes down to a few people who have gotten the edits, screen time.  

2 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

So if no one is expecting a girl to win, by default it will be a guy.  And that only comes down to a few people who have gotten the edits, screen time.  

Just because no one expects them to win doesn’t mean that they can’t…did anyone think Maddie would win this time in her season???…maybe like a few people(and that’s already charitable)…but definitely not more than that…

Edited by kenboy123

Just now, kenboy123 said:

Just because no one expects them to win doesn’t mean that they can’t…did anyone think Maddie would win this time in her season???…maybe like a few people…but definitely not more than that…

But you're the one that says no one expects a girl to win.  

My point - you have nick-pick on the guys.  Yet refused to do the same for any of the girls.  And everyone has flaws.

5 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

But you're the one that says no one expects a girl to win.  

My point - you have nick-pick on the guys.  Yet refused to do the same for any of the girls.  And everyone has flaws.

you do realize…expectations can be very different from reality…right???

PS: I didn’t “nitpick” the guys…I only mentioned the two “obvious winners” and illustrated why I don’t believe one of them is that obvious…there are plenty of guys, in fact … 10 of them I didn’t go in-depth on…that’s because they aren’t necessarily favorites…I don’t have time to “nitpick” 26 people…

Edited by kenboy123

25 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

PS: I didn’t “nitpick” the guys…I only mentioned the two “obvious winners” and illustrated why I don’t believe one of them is that obvious…there are plenty of guys, in fact … 10 of them I didn’t go in-depth on…that’s because they aren’t necessarily favorites…I don’t have time to “nitpick” 26 people…

Only 2?  You've gone after half of the guys, even attacking them on their looks.  Yet stay silent when it comes to any of the girls who are the favorites here.  And they have flaws.  Everyone does.  Otherwise, there is no growth.

Edited by mytake1

15 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

Only 2?  You've gone after half of the guys, even attacking them on their looks.  Yet stay silent when it comes to any of the girls who are the favorites here.  And they have flaws.  Everyone does.  Otherwise, there is no growth.

Since you think there are girls who can win…can you tell me who they are???…and whether their chances would be high in a normal season of American Idol…you seem to think there are “girl favourites”…because I don’t think there is one on paper…

24 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

Since you think there are girls who can win…can you tell me who they are???…and whether their chances would be high in a normal season of American Idol…you seem to think there are “girl favourites”…because I don’t think there is one on paper…

Actually, you're the one that thinks a girl can win.  

5 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

Actually, you're the one that thinks a girl can win.  

well…you are the one saying there are girl favourites…but yet, they can’t possibly win???…then, how are they a favourite???…that makes no sense…

In contrast, it’s very possible to be a non-favourite and still have a shot at winning…

Edited by kenboy123

4 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

well…you are the one saying there are girl favourites…but yet, they can’t possibly win???…then, how are they a favourite???…that makes no sense…

In contrast, it’s very possible to be a non-favourite and still have a shot at winning…

I said there are girl favorites on IDF - like Wei.  You brought up Page Ann.  I can't see that happening with almost no screen time.

Non-favorites?  Names?

Just now, mytake1 said:

I said there are girl favorites on IDF - like Wei.  You brought up Page Ann.  I can't see that happening with almost no screen time.

Non-favorites?  Names?

First of all, Paige Anne was more of a joke than anything…second, Paige Anne has had way more screen time than a few other fodders…

non-favourites…all 24 people competing against Colin and Iam…

1 minute ago, kenboy123 said:

First of all, Paige Anne was more of a joke than anything…second, Paige Anne has had way more screen time than a few other fodders…

non-favourites…all 24 people competing against Colin and Iam…

Which will include Oliver. He's from part of the Country that is very popular with Idol.  There's Tyson.  He's from Canada, but TPTB likes him a lot.  He has a stronger chance than most.

16 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

Which will include Oliver. He's from part of the Country that is very popular with Idol.  There's Tyson.  He's from Canada, but TPTB likes him a lot.  He has a stronger chance than most.

Anyone from Canada can never be considered a favourite…just for that reason…hometown support is a very important in these shows and holds up your base of support when it comes to voting…and did you see how badly he  **** up during the showstopper??…you call that a favourite???…personally, I think Oliver is going to go very far…in a normal season…top 5…winner vibes…no…he’s still from the outside looking in compared to Iam and Oliver who is on paper so far ahead of everyone else, but like I said on paper does not mean they will ultimately take it…can Oliver win???…absolutely…obvious winner vibes…no…

Who will be the winner???…I can’t possibly pick one right now…because I feel like this season has been a little weird…I can possibly see the results being completely week dependent because this season has been so weirdly competitive … the vibe has also been a little strange since the judges keep on repeating how the talent the season has been the “best talent ever” and I can’t even disagree with that…

Edited by kenboy123

1 hour ago, kenboy123 said:

Anyone from Canada can never be considered a favourite…just for that reason…hometown support is a very important in these shows and holds up your base of support when it comes to voting…and did you see how badly he  **** up during the showstopper??…you call that a favourite???…personally, I think Oliver is going to go very far…in a normal season…top 5…winner vibes…no…he’s still from the outside looking in compared to Iam and Oliver who is on paper so far ahead of everyone else, but like I said on paper does not mean they will ultimately take it…can Oliver win???…absolutely…obvious winner vibes…no…

Who will be the winner???…I can’t possibly pick one right now…because I feel like this season has been a little weird…I can possibly see the results being completely week dependent because this season has been so weirdly competitive … the vibe has also been a little strange since the judges keep on repeating how the talent the season has been the “best talent ever” and I can’t even disagree with that…

But you specifically said "non-favourites…all 24 people competing against Colin and Iam…"