Someone648 Ranks the Season 23 Blind Auditions (#1: The Finale)

Someone648

24 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

how about top 20 :giggle:

Tbh I’m not that bothered by any of the rankings 🤷‍♂️ unless someone is clearly trolling, but I know people here well enough to say that none of the rankings here are doing that

Plus it’s always exciting when someone has an unpopular opinion that I agree with :giggle:

• Like 1

DEFINITELY NOT LATE HINTS FOR 3 & 2

3. Perhaps it would've been more fitting for this performer to swap attire with Dorothy...

2. Talk about a busted navigation system... with guidance like that, you'd be taking hits from your left and right.

• Someone648 changed the title to Someone648 Ranks the Season 23 Blind Auditions (Hints for 3 and 2 Have Been Posted)!
3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

3. Perhaps it would've been more fitting for this performer to swap attire with Dorothy...

2. Talk about a busted navigation system... with guidance like that, you'd be taking hits from your left and right.

3. Gina??? Just had a feeling. She's definitely look stunning in Dorothy's attire

2. Kala (Both Sides Now)

Edited by allistr

1 hour ago, allistr said:

3. Gina??? Just had a feeling. She's definitely look stunning in Dorothy's attire

2. Kala (Both Sides Now)

I think the second clue is definitely being purposefully misleading. I think Kala will be Someone648's number 1 pick.

7 hours ago, Someone648 said:

3. If Kate swapped ATTIRE and not just clothing with Dorothy she could click her heels and return to Kansas (City, Missouri) during breaks between rounds.

2. Kelly was blocked, so the navigator of the season isn’t there to give Kala proper guidance. and she did end up taking “hits” from left and right because she got stolen in the battles.

btw on this topic, actual spoilers for the show:

and she also gets stolen in the knockouts

Edited by QueenCami

2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

3. If Kate swapped ATTIRE and not just clothing with Dorothy she could click her heels and return to Kansas (City, Missouri) during breaks between rounds.

2. Kelly was blocked, so the navigator of the season isn’t there to give Kala proper guidance. and she did end up taking “hits” from left and right because she got stolen in the battles.

btw on this topic, actual spoilers for the show:

Hide contents

and she also gets stolen in the knockouts

Dorothy isn't from Missouri tho

17 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

wasn't she from Kansas ? or am i confused

honestly i dont get the difference between Dorothy and Alice i tried diong some research but didn tfigure it out

Dorothy was actually from Kansas. It’s just confusing because Kansas City is in Missouri.

24 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

wasn't she from Kansas ? or am i confused

honestly i dont get the difference between Dorothy and Alice i tried diong some research but didn tfigure it out

Kate's from Kansas City, Missouri

Dorothy is just from Kansas

Purely unrelated to the hint lol

Edited by Someone648

i keep my guess as Kate but i'll say that the attire change is a reference to Kate's clown couture though i think thats too easy. dorothy is a clown bc she wasted a whole movie instead of clicking her heels.

also she has a basket with her so you could call her a basket case -> idiot -> fool -> jokester -> clown

Part 10: ...AND WE'RE BACK (#3)

Work and life got in the way and then I forgot so yeah... Over a one-week gap! Blah, excuses. ANYWAYS, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO... Number Three!

3. Kate Cosentino (Team Niall)

At #3, we have Kate Cosentino! I didn't anticipate this one hitting my top 3, but this is actually the audition that I think I've given the most replays this season. It's a bold cover choice and everything from beginning to end was just fantastic. Sure, the flip on the song isn't entirely her own, but I don't know who else could've pulled this off from the cast this season. Her voice, the song choice, the guitar, her style - it all just worked together. It was fascinating to watch, the vocal choices were on point... just everything about it as lovely! Also, she's a really easy contestant to root for when off the show, she just seems so sweet and hilarious. From someone who wasn't on my radar at all pre-season to being one of my favorite auditions overall this season? Love it!

Clue: Perhaps it would've been more fitting for this performer to swap attire with Dorothy...

...specifically the shoes! How was I not gonna make her hint related to clown couture? You can't have a clowny getup without some nice, big red shoes! Maybe Dorothy's ruby red slippers would've been a more appropriate fit than those pink boots. (And sure... Kansas/Kansas City. If you wanna make that connection I guess you can. Even thought Kate's is MO and Dorothy's not.)

Reminder for #2 Hint (I promise it won't take a week lol)

2. Talk about a busted navigation system...with guidance like that, you'd be taking hits from your left and right.

• Someone648 changed the title to Someone648 Ranks the Season 23 Blind Auditions (#3 Has Been Posted)!

Kate- I would personally have this lower, but it was the best of a very weak Blinds episode. I remember when you said that you would have leaked someone besides Mary Kate, this is my guess for who you would have leaked. It’s unfortunate that neither of her later performances came close to this one though

• Like 1