♫ ♪ 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 ♪ ♫

RTV

10 minutes ago, RTV said:

She does a good job on Patsy Cline songs. Fire and Rain is good, too. Considering the number of videos on her TikTok account, I'm surprised she doesn't have more followers. She just needs to keep posting content, especially after her audition this spring.

I enjoyed this video about her second guitar.

Her last post was in early September, and her gaps in IG and FB posting seem to coincide with Voice taping schedules. Still, I’m looking forward to further confirmation. 

She explains the fingernails here. She has a bit of quirkiness to her that I think can be an asset. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Her last post was in early September, and her gaps in IG and FB posting seem to coincide with Voice taping schedules. Still, I’m looking forward to further confirmation. 

She explains the fingernails here. She has a bit of quirkiness to her that I think can be an asset. 

It's odd that last season's contestants continued posting on TikTok and social media after their auditions, while the ones I'm interested in this season haven't. I'm hoping to hear more about Grace's blind, team, and battle soon.

I agree. She also seems at ease and genuine in her TikTok videos, so her pre-recorded packages on The Voice should be good.

5 minutes ago, RTV said:

It's odd that last season's contestants continued posting on TikTok and social media after their auditions, while the ones I'm interested in this season haven't. I'm hoping to hear more about Grace's blind, team, and battle soon.

I agree. She also seems at ease and genuine in her TikTok videos, so her pre-recorded packages on The Voice should be good.

Check your DMs. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1

In this interview dated 09/17/20, Grace explains her publishing contract and answers other questions about her background and goals.

"I've been singing since I was three or four, and I've been playing guitar since I was...I think 13 was when I started."

When asked to compare herself to a music artist, Grace said "I'm not sure" and added that she didn't really have "a set genre yet" but was still exploring to find what she truly loves genre-wise.

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

This is a virtual concert Grace was invited to record during the pandemic. Naturally, she's improved since 05/14/20. But it's a wide range of songs and more proof of her talent. I wonder when Grace decided to use the name West rather than Rembinski.

1:03 Blame It on Me by George Ezra
8:11 Surrender by Cheap Trick "one of my favorite songs"
13:46 Come Together by The Beatles
18:12 Push by Matchbox Twenty "another one of my favorite songs"
22:40 Still into You by Paramore
26:39 My Church by Maren Morris 

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, RTV said:

I was planning to wait until we got more information, but please add me. I'm a fan.

Coat of Many Colors - Dolly Parton

He Stopped Loving Her Today - George Jones

Added. 

Two more gems there. That TikTok account is a treasure trove. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

She just made a new Twitter account. The reason I didn’t post it on the OP is because it didn’t exist when I created the thread. 

Interesting. Hopefully Grace and her battle partner perform early tomorrow and were assigned a song that fits her well.

• Like 1

Wow…hard to believe she wasn’t sure of her genre as recently as 2 years ago. This is so classic sounding and good. 

”Mamas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys.” - Waylon & Willie. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

We’ll just keep going through the treasure trove of TikTok covers while we wait for more information. 

She has a knack for flipping these male sung songs that you’d never expect a female to cover. I’ve never heard a female cover this, and she sings it like it’s her own. 

“You’re Gonna Miss This” - Trace Adkins. 

“Bluebird” - Miranda Lambert 

6 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

What are the chances that she's in? I honestly didn't get what y'all were discussing in the spoilers thread. Lol

Is her team not confirmed or is it that sources are not sure whether she made it past the auditions?

I’m told a very good chance, but nothing is 100% on that spoiler list. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I’m told a very good chance, but nothing is 100% on that spoiler list. 

Thanks.

I hope she's in. I really like her Instagram and TikTok videos.

She's one of the very few people this season that I'm really interested in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Thanks.

I hope she's in. I really like her Instagram and TikTok videos.

She's one of the very few people this season that I'm really interested in.

For people who like female country singers, or just country in general, she’s basically a dream contestant, based on these covers, but we’ll see. 

• Like 3

Just now, TeamAudra said:

For people who like female country singers, or just country in general, she’s basically a dream contestant, based on these covers, but we’ll see. 

I think she's not getting much attention right now because a lot of people seem pretty uninterested about this season, and they haven't done much research.

I'm pretty sure she's gonna gain a lot of support once her performances will start to air.

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I think she's not getting much attention right now because a lot of people seem pretty uninterested about this season, and they haven't done much research.

I'm pretty sure she's gonna gain a lot of support once her performances will start to air.

I think it's because she wasn't announced in the first batch or anywhere close to that really.

• Like 1

My favorite videos I’ve seen from her so far are the Patsy Cline and James Taylor covers pinned to her TikTok, as well as the covers of Cowboy Take Me Away and Coat of Many Colors. 

Btw, I don’t know if anyone’s mentioned it but she’s a great guitar player.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

My favorite videos I’ve seen from her so far are the Patsy Cline and James Taylor covers pinned to her TikTok, as well as the covers of Cowboy Take Me Away and Coat of Many Colors. 

Btw, I don’t know if anyone’s mentioned it but she’s a great guitar player.

I’ve mentioned it, and I agree. To be able to play like that is a huge asset. 

• Like 2