โ™ซ โ™ช ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ โ™ช โ™ซ

RTV

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

ย 

Kylee has like a soft indie pop thing going on, so maybe her? Marykate, the most obvious partner for her, went straight to the Playoffs. I think Neil will be paired with Walker to clear that lane.

ย 

No way in hell sheโ€™ll be paired with Noivas.

Teraginn just predicted Grace vs. Kylee on the spoilers thread, too.

After listening to a bunch of her stuff, what I gather is she went through a significant voice change somewhere around 2 years ago, and since that time sheโ€™s improved as much as anyone Iโ€™ve ever seen over that length is time. The improvements are gradual, but when I listen to something from 2+ years ago, and compare to more recent stuff, the difference is stark. Her most recent cover was posted nearly 5 months ago. Thatโ€™s a lot of time for further improvement.ย 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

After listening to a bunch of her stuff, what I gather is she went through a significant voice change somewhere around 2 years ago, and since that time sheโ€™s improved as much as anyone Iโ€™ve ever seen over that length is time. The improvements are gradual, but when I listen to something from 2+ years ago, and compare to more recent stuff, the difference is stark. Her most recent cover was posted nearly 5 months ago. Thatโ€™s a lot of time for further improvement.ย 

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I was listening to a cover that she posted on YouTube 4 years ago, and it doesn't hold a candle to her recent stuff.

• Like 1

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I was listening to a cover that she posted on YouTube 4 years ago, and it doesn't hold a candle to her recent stuff.

She has a pretty big voice, with a powerful lower register. Maybe it just takes a littler longer for that type of voice to develop sometimes. It will probably develop even more.ย 

• Like 2

Speaking of TikTok, does anyone know how the accounts work? There are at least 11 results with various spellings, Grace's profile picture, and very little or no content when you search for "thegracewest" accounts. A few are private. The one we've been viewing has the most followers. The covers posted on the other accounts seem to be the same ones we've seen. If they were all created by Grace and if it's possible to delete accounts, I think she should get rid of all but one public and one private account or at least make a note on the others directing people to the active public account.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Add me!

ย 

She's the only one who has caught my attention so far. That tone is beautiful! I think she has a pretty good shot at making it far. She's young, so she still has a lot of time to grow and be even better.

Added! Welcome.ย 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, RTV said:

Speaking of TikTok, does anyone know how the accounts work? There are at least 11 results with various spellings, Grace's profile picture, and very little or no content when you search for "thegracewest" accounts. A few are private. The one we've been viewing has the most followers. The covers posted on the other accounts seem to be the same ones we've seen. If they were all created by Grace and if it's possible to delete accounts, I think she should get rid of all but one public and one private account or at least make a note on the others directing people to the active public account.

I suspect those 10 extra accounts were not created by her. On each one, they changed the user name a little. Search โ€œChevel Shepherd,โ€ and youโ€™ll see two accounts trying to impersonate her in the same way. Do the same for โ€œBrayden Lape.โ€ He has a bunch. I guess the goal should be to get verified, which seems to be done on a somewhat arbitrary basis, because thereโ€™s no good reason Chevel shouldnโ€™t be.ย 
ย 

Grace put her TikTok user name in her IG bio. I donโ€™t recall seeing it there a few days agoโ€ฆ.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, RTV said:

Yes, and it appears that all her other covers are still on TikTok. For now, at least.

I figured, because if she deleted another one, it would probably be her KO song, and she wouldnโ€™t want to make it that obvious. Although, we still donโ€™t know her blind song either. Patiently waiting for the blinds info, to see whether it lines up with what Iโ€™ve been told, and additional info, if there is anyโ€ฆ..

• Like 2

I don't understand why TPTB would care, because the arrangement for a battle round duet would differ from a solo cover done in the past. Not to mention that taking down those two videos now basically confirms that the song choice spoiler is correct.

ย 

TPTB must have scared this season's contestants about the NDA. Many contestants in season 22 and in prior seasons didn't seem as hesitant to post on social media, follow their coach, follow each other, leave up songs they performed on the show, etc. Maybe this group will be more active online after Reveal Day.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, RTV said:

I don't understand why TPTB would care, because the arrangement for a battle round duet would differ from a solo cover done in the past. Not to mention that taking down those two videos now basically confirms that the song choice spoiler is correct.

ย 

TPTB must have scared this season's contestants about the NDA. Many contestants in season 22 and in prior seasons didn't seem as hesitant to post on social media, follow their coach, follow each other, leave up songs they performed on the show, etc. Maybe this group will be more active online after Reveal Day.

She may have decided to take them down on her own. I doubt TPTB cares much about that.ย 

• Like 2