🎶Cait Martin's Fan Thread 🎶👑

StarWalker1

Cait was amazing! This was her best performance of the season! Loved the song choice for her and she was pitch perfect throughout with no issues at all, everything was perfection and flawless. She slayed that with ease and that was very pleasing. She can sing anything really. There's not a song she can't handle. Heck give her a really difficult song and she'll slay it. She deserves to be in the finale easily. She's by far my number 1 favorite on Kelly's team so far. And Kala was incredible too! Kala is giving me Maelyn vibes. Both Cait and Kala were equally amazing so there's no wrong pick. Both deserves finale. I need to buy more shoes and wigs because Cait continues to snatch them after throwing them. We need Jennifer Hudson to see this.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Another powerhouse singer where imo, the tone is their best quality. It's close but her KO might be my favourite from hers. Especially the start which is the prettiest she's sounded so far.

Add me!

Done! Hi fellow vocal connoisseur!

I agree, the beginning was basically flawless! I hope she does some broadway roles/big voice acting roles after this cause she's excellent!

• Like 4

From Charlie Mason's rating:

Team Kelly: Cait Martin singing “All the Man That I Need” (Grade: A) defeated Kala Banham singing “Iris” (Grade: A-) — Kala stolen by Chance | Ya know what? Writing about Kylee a second ago, I was struggling figuring out how to explain what was lacking from her performance. Then I heard Cait rehearsing Whitney and was like, “Oh — that’s it. That’s so it.” Kala sounded solid on her Goo Goo Dolls cover but maybe not as unique or exciting as she had singing Joni Mitchell more softly in the Blinds. First on stage, Cait just slayed — not a false note passed her lips. And when the ballad grew, her vocal did with it. Truly a Star Is Born performance. (At least I thought so until Blake mentioned that he’d heard a lotta sharp notes; goes to show what I know!) Finishing out the night, Kala started off absolutely beautifully; that intimate quality to her voice is stunning, no? Then came the belting parts, and I’ll be damned. She killed ’em, reducing me to a puddle with the urgency and emotion with which she sang. And those high-powered runs? Awesome.

• Like 3

Alas ... Cait's time on the voice is over :(

I just wanna say that Cait brought something refreshing to this season and I will miss her dearly! Cait, if your reading this, hope you are doing well and have a thriving career after this!

• Like 1

Wow Cait did fantastic tonight! Perfect song choice for her. I've been wanting her to choose this because she has the power, emotions, and vocals for it. She did not disappoint. That was Cait's best performance of the season and my favorite performance of the night on Team Kelly so far. Going to miss her as Kelly's team is really stacked and that was a tough decision to make. At least Cait went out on a high note. My advice is to have no regrets on how well you performed. 

20 hours ago, Persy said:

Wow Cait did fantastic tonight! Perfect song choice for her. I've been wanting her to choose this because she has the power, emotions, and vocals for it. She did not disappoint. That was Cait's best performance of the season and my favorite performance of the night on Team Kelly so far. Going to miss her as Kelly's team is really stacked and that was a tough decision to make. At least Cait went out on a high note. My advice is to have no regrets on how well you performed. 

well I personally wouldn't say it was her best by any means but I will miss her voice dearly

• Like 1

Even though her run was relatively short, I really enjoyed what she brought to the table as a powerhouse. Very bright, theatery tone is not something we see often on the show. Especially from a female powerhouse.

• Like 2