🎶Cait Martin's Fan Thread 🎶👑

StarWalker1

Also, want to wish Cait lots of luck and positivity for today's playoffs taping!!!

If you see this, we love you and hope you are enjoying your time! Continue to be you and keep killing it! ❤️

Edit: It's on Wednesday, but the message remains the same! U got this girl!

Edited by StarWalker1

Mjsbigblog wrote about the contestants this season, here's Caits write-up:

"Caitlyn Martin, an Atlanta based theater actress and singer, has a gorgeous tone with an angelic sound. Sporting bright red hair, her voice stands out with a gorgeous soft head voice and great control over her sound! She has been in several local theater shows, has done voice over work, and has toured on cruise ships. Her style is a mix of theater, pop, with a little bit of R&B too."

Instagram:
Tik Tok:
“Your Power”:

4 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

Unfortunately, Cait did not make it to the semifinals (top 8), but she made it PRETTY DAMN far and for that Im content!

Least we get to see 4 stellar performances from her! Go Cait!!! You made us proud

yeah, reallt excited for her performances! i know alone is a tough song so if it didn’t go ideally i totally get that but otherwise i’m really looking forward to hearing it!!

• Like 2

Alone could be a bus song, but I can also see the theatrical aspects of it that might fit, maybe she wanted to have her Allison Iraheta moment (iykyk)

Maybe she did a great job and just with only 2 going through it was tough, plus Kelly has been known to make… controversial decisions sometimes lol, I guess we wait and see

Until then I’m most excited for the Whitney cover!!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Alone could be a bus song, but I can also see the theatrical aspects of it that might fit, maybe she wanted to have her Allison Iraheta moment (iykyk)

Maybe she did a great job and just with only 2 going through it was tough, plus Kelly has been known to make… controversial decisions sometimes lol, I guess we wait and see

Until then I’m most excited for the Whitney cover!!

Truly! I know Cait is capable of handling big songs like that, it was just so many steep cuts this round

Im def tuned in for that performance as well@

• Like 1

On 3/7/2023 at 6:48 PM, StarWalker1 said:

Her voice just shines through on any song! 

That's pretty good for an original tbh

Not that I'd expect her originals to be bad, but you know... I was thinking it's a cover bc it sounds pretty polished.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, nytsch said:

That's pretty good for an original tbh

Not that I'd expect her originals to be bad, but you know... I was thinking it's a cover bc it sounds pretty polished.

True! I hope she releases more material soon, she's very creative it seems!